Women's World Cup 2019, France

It's amusing to watch all those soccer haters taking valuable time away from their busy day to post here. :71:
Me? I actually played in high school and enjoy high level football (soccer). I don't think a scoreless tie infers high level, bite your nails football unless you are a dyed in the wool supporter.
I am not one of those "my mother drunk or sober" type supporters. How about you?

I could be wrong, about the quality of the first half. Chances are I am not.

She received the best player of the tournament award.

It is a shame strong, successful women intimidate you.
No one was "intimidated". Be real instead of a real dope.

I'm happy for her individual success but she was a self centered divisive figure
who didn't care that the World Cup was not meant to be the "Megan Repinoe Show".

I have a problem with people who won't realize the world doesn't revolve around them.

Well, the womens team has won 4 World Cups.

They need to be paid as well as the men.
Without the high school soccer abilities the lesbian team would be cleaning toilets in gay bars. Give the people a choice in their cable TV packages with sports channels and others. Let the sports channels become premium channels.

Without the high school soccer abilities the lesbian team would be cleaning toilets in gay bars. Give the people a choice in their cable TV packages with sports channels and others. Let the sports channels become premium channels.
Poor intimidated INCELs.

Poor intimidated INCELs.
They make minor league look like the best ever. You make messes with massive resources spent on your agendas with problems still existing. Then when the two year old black girl is living in poverty you blame someone else as it is the easy thing to do. So now you choose lesbians, ungrateful ones at that over the impoverished little girl. Who stands less of a chance to make it in the world because of it. I do not know what an incel is but it must be bad.

Poor intimidated INCELs.
They make minor league look like the best ever. You make messes with massive resources spent on your agendas with problems still existing. Then when the two year old black girl is living in poverty you blame someone else as it is the easy thing to do. So now you choose lesbians, ungrateful ones at that over the impoverished little girl. Who stands less of a chance to make it in the world because of it. I do not know what an incel is but it must be bad.

You don't know what an incel is? Really? Its been all over the news for the past couple of years. Incel is a term for guys that can't get a woman to have sex with them because of whatever reason (usually lack of a personality), and they call themselves incels, which means involuntarily celibate.

And yeah, with some of your posts, you do sound like an incel loser.

They will when they draw the same paying audience as men. It's pure economics, people prefer watching (and will pay more to watch) men play sports.

RAPINOE IS STILL AN IDIOT
By Pete Moore On July 10th, 2019 at 7:12 pm

World Cup parade: Megan Rapinoe demands equal pay for ‘badass team’

There’s a reason why top female models get paid more than men who model socks. And there’s a reason why top actresses earn more than jobbing male actors doing insurance adverts which appear on ITV3.

It’s the income derived from the demand for their services.

Men’s football is vastly more popular than women’s football. So the global income is vastlygreater. So the men are sharing a vastly greater cake. That’s the way it is. That’s why Adele gets paid vastly more for a gig than a bloke who strums his guitar in a pub. This is simple supply and demand, straightforward economic justice. Megan Rapinoe is a fine player for a chick, but she’s as dumb as mud.

Posted in ATW

RAPINOE IS STILL AN IDIOT
By Pete Moore On July 10th, 2019 at 7:12 pm

World Cup parade: Megan Rapinoe demands equal pay for ‘badass team’

There’s a reason why top female models get paid more than men who model socks. And there’s a reason why top actresses earn more than jobbing male actors doing insurance adverts which appear on ITV3.

It’s the income derived from the demand for their services.

Men’s football is vastly more popular than women’s football. So the global income is vastlygreater. So the men are sharing a vastly greater cake. That’s the way it is. That’s why Adele gets paid vastly more for a gig than a bloke who strums his guitar in a pub. This is simple supply and demand, straightforward economic justice. Megan Rapinoe is a fine player for a chick, but she’s as dumb as mud.

Posted in ATW

The women 's team generates more revenue than does the men's team here in the USA.
This is not supply and demand.

That said

The women are paid ENTIRELY DIFFERENTLY than are the men. Few understand this. Megan is ignoring this. All the women are ignoring this.You and most every fan don't know this.

Forum List

Back