Women's breasts...

Would women be more attractive if they had just one breast instead of two? You know, one nice one right in the middle of the chest instead of two... Cows only have one utter and they get by ok but I bet if they had two they would be more popular, especially in Wisconsin. So what do you think? Also, wouldn't it be more fun to slow dance with a woman if her breast was on her back instead of the front? This is the breast thread. Your thoughts on this interesting subject...

The "cows" already do have two udders here in Wisconsin... just go to the local Wal Mart, you'll see all kinds of them.

Here in Wisconsin? Did you move?
Yup... over two years ago now, three in October. The back woods hills of SW Wisconsin's river valley are where all my roots come from and where I call home.

Would women be more attractive if they had just one breast instead of two? You know, one nice one right in the middle of the chest instead of two... Cows only have one utter and they get by ok but I bet if they had two they would be more popular, especially in Wisconsin. So what do you think? Also, wouldn't it be more fun to slow dance with a woman if her breast was on her back instead of the front? This is the breast thread. Your thoughts on this interesting subject...

Its called a sports bra uniboob. Where have you been?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
images

total-recall-boobs_thumb.jpg

Dude, got their phone numbers?

American women average size of breasts (assume this does not take into account transvestites!)
AA cup: 2%
A cup: 15%
B cup: 44%
C cup: 28%
D cup: 10%
DD cup: 1%

Lingerie manufacturer Frederick's of Hollywood reports that in 1996, the average size of bras they sold was 34B. Currently, the average is a 36C. Now, granted those who purchase lingerie from Frederick's are not statistically representative sampling of American women. Nonetheless, this change is extremely interesting.

Similar data about the increase in average breast size comes from the UK, where busts grew from 36B to 36C between 1997 and 1999. According to The Penguin Atlas of Human Sexual Behavior, breasts across Asia grew from 34A to 34C between 1980 and 2000. It seems that the average breast size is increasing around the world.
Average Breast Size

Does not really pertain to the OP's question of numerical quantity of breasts but an interesting side-note.

Also, wouldn't it be more fun to slow dance with a woman if her breast was on her back instead of the front? This is the breast thread. Your thoughts on this interesting subject...

If you hold her right, you can s-l-o-w dance with a handle for each hand. You just have to be careful if you're naked.

The "cows" already do have two udders here in Wisconsin... just go to the local Wal Mart, you'll see all kinds of them.
Fleet Farm: The Man's Mall. If they don't carry it, you don't need it.

Fleet Farm - Farm, Pet, Auto, Clothing & Footwear At Great Prices

See what I mean.

Mills Fleet Farm: Search = 'boobies'

No. I do not see what you mean.

Lingerie manufacturer Frederick's of Hollywood reports that in 1996, the average size of bras they sold was 34B. Currently, the average is a 36C. Now, granted those who purchase lingerie from Frederick's are not statistically representative sampling of American women. Nonetheless, this change is extremely interesting.

Similar data about the increase in average breast size comes from the UK, where busts grew from 36B to 36C between 1997 and 1999. According to The Penguin Atlas of Human Sexual Behavior, breasts across Asia grew from 34A to 34C between 1980 and 2000. It seems that the average breast size is increasing around the world.
Average Breast Size

Does not really pertain to the OP's question of numerical quantity of breasts but an interesting side-note.

It fits with evolution and "things that attract males" - especially those things that influence sexual choices and reproduction.

Here in Wisconsin? Did you move?
Yup... over two years ago now, three in October. The back woods hills of SW Wisconsin's river valley are where all my roots come from and where I call home.

Ah. I hail from the LaCrosse area, although live in Maryland currently.

LaCrosse is a nice area, right on the Mississippi, lots of breweries. I love Wisconsin, it's pretty. But to damn cold in the winter for me. Starting next winter I'll be heading south for at least three months.

Have some rep for being a native Wisconsinite... :beer:

New Topics

Forum List

Back