Women's breasts...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Would women be more attractive if they had just one breast instead of two? You know, one nice one right in the middle of the chest instead of two... Cows only have one utter and they get by ok but I bet if they had two they would be more popular, especially in Wisconsin. So what do you think? Also, wouldn't it be more fun to slow dance with a woman if her breast was on her back instead of the front? This is the breast thread. Your thoughts on this interesting subject...

Uh no. That would be weird as fuck. :lol:

I bet someone is going to post that shopped pic of the woman with three boobs.

I vote for four.

And you can put them wherever you want, I'll roll with it.

Would women be more attractive if they had just one breast instead of two? You know, one nice one right in the middle of the chest instead of two... Cows only have one utter and they get by ok but I bet if they had two they would be more popular, especially in Wisconsin. So what do you think? Also, wouldn't it be more fun to slow dance with a woman if her breast was on her back instead of the front? This is the breast thread. Your thoughts on this interesting subject...

Maybe you should have been born a cow. ;) All I know is I have two hands. ;) Get back to me on that. :lol:

Two in the front and two in the back; then no matter which angle you take, you'll have a handful (or mouthful).

Certainly would make crowded buses and trains more interesting!

The "cows" already do have two udders here in Wisconsin... just go to the local Wal Mart, you'll see all kinds of them.

The "cows" already do have two udders here in Wisconsin... just go to the local Wal Mart, you'll see all kinds of them.
Fleet Farm: The Man's Mall. If they don't carry it, you don't need it.

http://www.fleetfarm.com/

See what I mean.

Last edited:
One giant breast in the middle would be incredibly uncomfortable for sleeping on one's tummy or getting a massage.

No thank you.

(*Y*) = implants

(.)(.) = natural

Please type in 3D at least.[/QUOTE]

If I could, they would be ample size mounds of tittie flesh. Natural curves and hard eraser-like nipples. Soft to the touch and fun to bounce. They would be attached to a lovely brunette with womanly curves, luscious lips and a hunger in her eyes.

Ha! I did a bang-up job at quoting there, ay?

Last edited:
images

total-recall-boobs_thumb.jpg

Here in Wisconsin? Did you move?

Forum List

Back