women with real talent vs women with no talent

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
Women with talent: Karen Carptenter, Dusty Springfield, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton

Women with no talent, using their bodies to sell records cause they cant sing, write their own music or play an instrument profieciently

Madonna, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera

Now, which group is a better example for what real music is, a good role model for women, you tell me

Women with talent: Karen Carptenter, Dusty Springfield, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton

Women with no talent, using their bodies to sell records cause they cant sing, write their own music or play an instrument profieciently

Now, which group is a better example for what real music is, a good role model for women, you tell me

Dying from anorexia ia a great role model

Nice cheap shot at the dead, but karen carpenter's life and death, helped draw lots more attention to eating disorders. But now your going on ignore for being a sick fuck

Dying from anorexia ia a great role model

I consulted with the judges and they said yes :lol:

Does any kind of sexual act qualify under the "real talent" section?

Because it is not nice to kiss and tell, I will leave the blanks for you to fill in as you see fit...

"I had a girlfriend once who could __________ while ________ and never miss a _______ while singing the National Anthem and standing on her head."

Now, that's talent.

And that's the truth.

Actually Christina Aguilera has quite a bit of talent.

Yer just mad cuz they're flashing skin, and you ain't getting any.

How about this woman?

ugly-woman-moustache-pictures.jpg

She has no talent, cant sing, write her own music, or play an instrument profieciently...and she is unable to use her body for anything other than consuming large quantities of food, coffee, cigarettes, and alcohol.

she doesnt sing or write her own songs

therefore, while she can yell and has a decent voice, she is an immoral **** with no talent.

and your an asshole who is also going on ignore, for claiming this is because i cant get any

another stupid cheat shot liberal

fuck you

im mad because dressing like a hooker, is ungodly. You are supposed to save that kind of dress for your husband.

But your a moron, who cant debate so you attack the messenger.

therefore, while she can yell and has a decent voice, she is an immoral **** with no talent.

and your an asshole who is also going on ignore, for claiming this is because i cant get any

fuck you

Liberal? LMFAO. :cuckoo:

You're likely more Liberal than I am, Mr. I Support Gay Marriage.

apparently your not paying attention because I no longer support gay marriage.

But i did NOT personally attack you for disagreeing with me, but i will call you a bitch, because you are acting like one

fuck you

I now serve god, am a conservative republican and an orthodox jew.

Although not fully :), they just represent what id like to be, which is a true servant of god, and godly

fuck you

But i did NOT personally attack you for disagreeing with me, but i will call you a bitch, because you are acting like one

fuck you

This week, anyway..

Oh, and the passive-aggressive act is getting old. It was dumb 4 years ago; it's still dumb.

im mad because dressing like a hooker, is ungodly. You are supposed to save that kind of dress for your husband.

But your a moron, who cant debate so you attack the messenger.

You have no message ,Marty--You're blithering idiot

nice try. but i am neither passive nor aggressive.

I am highly blunt maybe, but you are the one who started name calling, because you cant have a debate. I thought maybe their was some hope for you, but you are just plain retarded with your name calling.

This week, anyway..

Oh, and the passive-aggressive act is getting old. It was dumb 4 years ago; it's still dumb.

nice try. but i am neither passive nor aggressive.

I am highly blunt maybe, but you are the one who started name calling, because you cant have a debate. I thought maybe their was some hope for you, but you are just plain retarded with your name calling.

This week, anyway..

I didn't call you anything. Merely pointed out you're just jealous, as happens every time you go off on one of your tangents.

Who are you to call someone a whore for the way they dress? Nobody's stuffing your fat ass into a mini-skirt and bra, so don't fucking worry about it.

Forum List

Back