Women With Attractive Eyes Forced To Cover Them Up

• Banned
I'm just glad America only has the good Muslims

Having been to Egypt, and having flown on a plane load of niqab draped women, I can tell you that they make the most of those eyes. Eye make up must be the best selling product in the middle east. I can also tell you that they take the niqab/masks off when they are flying coach with 6 children to care for. ;)

Last edited:
Before it became public knowledge locally, there was a news anchor who was being stalked by a fan...

... to try to smoke out the suspect, the local radio stations were asking questions like 'Who was the most attractive news babe?'...

... I called and commented that one of the local news reporters had lovely eyes (not the one that it came out later was being stalked)...

... I subsequently saw the one with the attractive eyes at a local arts event staring at me and whispering to a friend - odd since she had no reason to even notice me...

... a month later the one being stalked was on Oprah talking about her experience with the stalker...

... then it hit me as to why the other one seemed startled and recognized me at the arts event...

... apparently I had been investigated and she had been shown a surveillance photo.

Moral of the story: Don't compliment the local news personalities on what makes them attractive - there may be something more to it than meets the eye.
:eek:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Having been to Egypt, and having flown on a plane load of niqab draped women, I can tell you that they make the most of those eyes. Eye make up must be the best selling product in the middle east. I can also tell you that they take the niqab/masks off when they are flying coach with 6 children to care for. ;)
Thats really sad

Eyes not so attractive after being gouged out as punishment for a myriad of crimes in the medieval islimic shitholes

I don't know why liberals are so pro-Muslim?

This really says a lot about the self control of muslim men.

Gee, her eyes gave me a huge chubby and I had to rape her... and now we'll have to stone her to death because she made me rape her...

Is that what these stone age, islamic sexists are afraid of?

Last edited:
This really says a lot about the self control of muslim men.

Gee, her eyes gave me a huge chubby and I had to rape her... and now we'll have to stone her to death because she made me rape her...

Is that what these stone age, islamic sexists are afraid of?

Quran sez it's halal to beat disobedient muslimas. Mahomet said women are mentally deficient.

Disrespect for and subjugation of women define islime.

Forum List

Back