Women who don't want kids...

Moi said:
That was the greatest! I must say, all my friends are men and they had me TERRIFIED of child birth. Of course my sisters in law (ahem ahem) didn't help matters either! Nor, I might add, did the screaming banshee in the next room...tell that girl to bite on a towel for god's sake! But for me, the reality was far from the doomsdaying they told me about.

From this quote, you'd think he was in my delivery room! When they broke my water, it went all over....like gallons! I thought Jim would DIE right there.

Then, the placenta. He left shortly thereafter and didn't come back (just kidding, he came, eventually).

In all fairness to Jim I should also point out that I too was a bit off that day. We went to the hospital somewhere around 7 a.m. Jim smokes. He didn't smoke all day but at about 3 p.m. he said he was going to go outside with my stepfather and have a cig. Well, I started bawling and "you proooooomissssed" etc etc. Man, in the cold light of day I am horrified at that!

LOL there aren't many days that I look back on and laugh, but got to admit, delivery days amongst them! I was not nice! I totally lost my sense of humor. To this day, I think 3 placenta views make a good punishment for many crimes!

Kathianne said:
LOL there aren't many days that I look back on and laugh, but got to admit, delivery days amongst them! I was not nice! I totally lost my sense of humor. To this day, I think 3 placenta views make a good punishment for many crimes!
Yeah, that and good for birth control for teenage boys too!

Moi said:
That was the greatest! I must say, all my friends are men and they had me TERRIFIED of child birth. Of course my sisters in law (ahem ahem) didn't help matters either! Nor, I might add, did the screaming banshee in the next room...tell that girl to bite on a towel for god's sake! But for me, the reality was far from the doomsdaying they told me about.

From this quote, you'd think he was in my delivery room! When they broke my water, it went all over....like gallons! I thought Jim would DIE right there.

Then, the placenta. He left shortly thereafter and didn't come back (just kidding, he came, eventually).

In all fairness to Jim I should also point out that I too was a bit off that day. We went to the hospital somewhere around 7 a.m. Jim smokes. He didn't smoke all day but at about 3 p.m. he said he was going to go outside with my stepfather and have a cig. Well, I started bawling and "you proooooomissssed" etc etc. Man, in the cold light of day I am horrified at that!

THe same thing happened to me (the water that is). I started crying, I was so grossed out because it was warm, and everywhere. When they put the little tin under you after you start pushing, I was afraid I was pooing and everyone would see! I have to give my ex credit, it's the only time he really used his spine, and was fazed by nothing. If you hear him describe it, you'd think climbed Everest. This is me before and after that ----- :stupid:-----

Moi said:
Okay, we really need our own forum for this!

That was the greatest...I bet all women feared that too...I know I did.

LOL What a great topic for a Friday night! No thanks honey, never know what might happen.... :shocked:

Forum List

Back