Women Who Don't Vote Make Me Sick

I've voted in every election since 1976, state, local and federal. I actually worked quite a few democratic campaigns when I lived in Chicago. Once I got out of that God-forsaken hole, I realized how I had indeed been brainwashed for many years.

Dems are sheep and follow the leader blindly, even if he leads you off a cliff.

People who judge women based on bullsh*t articles make me sick.

You right wingers followed GW off a cliff. Defended him even when you were in free fall. Are you kidding me?

Know why people down south vote Republican? Because they are used to being poor.

I judge anyone, man or woman, who doesn't vote.

I love it how the GOP try to suggest that Obama being a Harvard Graduate somehow makes him an out of touch liberal elitist. Especially when Romney went there too.

I'm making blind assumptions about you because you vote GOP. Either you are rich or dumb.

Have I ever said Obama is out of touch cuz he went to Harvard?

Guess how many GOP members I support, I'll give you 2 choices;

A.) 0 or 1
B.) 2 all the way up to 1 million

I'm not rich, and I'm very entertained by someone who admits to making blind assumptions about people purely based on assumptions to how they vote and still feels they can call other people dumb.

Keep up the good work toots.

So Ron Paul? After Obama wins in November, if you Ron Paul people want to help us Liberals get our government to audit the Federal Reserve on behalf of We the People, please look us up. We are down.

And closing all the military bases all around the globe instead of killing social security and medicare? Clearly the Democrats are down with cutting that military waste too.

Its the Republicans who fight cuts to the military. So you Ron Paul fans agree with us. Join us next year when Ron Paul loses. And as long as you don't vote for Romney or Santorum, you are ok with me. I pray Ron Paul runs third party.

And legalizing drugs and prostitution? Only liberals say such things.

Ron Paul is as popular as he's going to get. We see through him. Some of his ideas would help turn this country into a fascist society where the rich ruling class rules. Free unregulated trade. No thanks.

If you were down you wouldn't vote democrat.

Obama ran on enhancing our military presence in Afghanistan, something I'm 100% against.

Obama has spent the most per year on the drug war in the history of the drug war.

Good talking points, and i'm shocked you're a dude. I didn't think a dude would say such anti-female remarks right for all to see. A little personal accountability, if not towards yourself at least towards your own sex, would do you a lot of good.

Last edited:
Far be it for me to get in the way of your own special reality. But, I am enjoying it.

If Ron Paul's ideas are so good,
Sooooo, now I'm a Ron Paul supporter?

:lol:

I don't even care at this point. Want to tell me who you support, feel free. But right now I'm imagining a faggoty little pussy who's voting for Rosanne Barr and the Green party.

You should be voting Democratic though.

I've voted in every election since 1976, state, local and federal. I actually worked quite a few democratic campaigns when I lived in Chicago. Once I got out of that God-forsaken hole, I realized how I had indeed been brainwashed for many years.

You right wingers followed GW off a cliff. Defended him even when you were in free fall. Are you kidding me?

Know why people down south vote Republican? Because they are used to being poor.

Ahhh, another left wing bigot that assumes everyone in the South is poor and stupid.........I really feel sorry for you.

Oh and I'm also sorry about your ED problem. 20 years is a long time to have to do without. Probably why you're so irritated all the time. :(

Barack Obama royally fucked up by abusing the power of the State to force churches to violate their religious beliefs. He just pissed off and energized millions of the Republican base. You idiots think it is about the pill and abortion because you can't see this is a precedent and it never occurs to you to wonder what it will be next time. As if this rape of the Constitution will stop here. We're all just a little pregnant with the State's abuse now, right? And you want to force us to carry it, right?

You can try to spin that reality into something else all you like, but that is what happened. Your messiah got a whole lot of people who might not have bothered to vote really pissed off.

Even Obama knows it. That's why he backpedaled like hell within days.

Your man fucked up, end of story.

Last edited:
Have I ever said Obama is out of touch cuz he went to Harvard?

Guess how many GOP members I support, I'll give you 2 choices;

A.) 0 or 1
B.) 2 all the way up to 1 million

I'm not rich, and I'm very entertained by someone who admits to making blind assumptions about people purely based on assumptions to how they vote and still feels they can call other people dumb.

Keep up the good work toots.

So Ron Paul? After Obama wins in November, if you Ron Paul people want to help us Liberals get our government to audit the Federal Reserve on behalf of We the People, please look us up. We are down.

And closing all the military bases all around the globe instead of killing social security and medicare? Clearly the Democrats are down with cutting that military waste too.

Its the Republicans who fight cuts to the military. So you Ron Paul fans agree with us. Join us next year when Ron Paul loses. And as long as you don't vote for Romney or Santorum, you are ok with me. I pray Ron Paul runs third party.

Ron Paul is as popular as he's going to get. We see through him. Some of his ideas would help turn this country into a fascist society where the rich ruling class rules. Free unregulated trade. No thanks.

Obama ran on enhancing our military presence in Afghanistan, something I'm 100% against.

Obama has spent the most per year on the drug war in the history of the drug war.

Good talking points, and i'm shocked you're a dude. I didn't think a dude would say such anti-female remarks right for all to see. A little personal accountability, at least towards your own sex, would do you a lot of good.

What did I say that was offensive to women? The title is meant to be provocative and is meant for women to see and realize that their rights and freedoms are being attacked. And if they don't vote, they make me sick.

But no more or less sick than guys who don't vote. But this thread is about the GOP's attack on women's rights. Hense the title I went with.

Just like you try to energize your anti gay uber religious base to turn out and vote, this thread is meant to turn out the pro choice vote. And its working. Womens rights groups are pissed!!! Love it!!!

Actually people in general who don't vote make me sick, but this email I got was from James Carville and it was addressed to women. I wanted to share it:

Have you been watching all these Republican men telling women what to do with their health care?

Last week it was a Congressional panel on women’s health with five men and no women. This week, it was the GOP presidential candidates debating what women should and shouldn’t be allowed to do with their own health care choices.

This Republican War on Women has got to come to a stop. ....show these Republicans that we won’t let them get away with this nonsense.

It ain’t rocket science. If Congress wants to mess around with women’s health care, women have got to be part of the discussion. Maybe Republicans don’t get it. But looking at the numbers, I can tell you that voters do get it.

James Carville is a fucking retard..

I'm getting really sick of the leftists blatantly violating the Bill of Rights...

The Bill of Rights is clearly an inconvenience to them..

I love how the left acts as if the government can force people/religious institutions/businesses to do whatever the fuck they want.. Then of course they sit there and rationalize that loony tyrannical nonsense as positive..

Every progressive in the United States belongs in prison on charges of treason.

Last edited:

Good talking points, and i'm shocked you're a dude. I didn't think a dude would say such anti-female remarks right for all to see. A little personal accountability, at least towards your own sex, would do you a lot of good.

What did I say that was offensive to women? The title is meant to be provocative and is meant for women to see and realize that their rights and freedoms are being attacked. And if they don't vote, they make me sick.

But no more or less sick than guys who don't vote. But this thread is about the GOP's attack on women's rights. Hense the title I went with.

Just like you try to energize your anti gay uber religious base to turn out and vote, this thread is meant to turn out the pro choice vote. And its working. Womens rights groups are pissed!!! Love it!!!

LOL, you're now blindly assuming I'm anti-gay, when in just your very last post you call someone an anti-gay name! So you're a homophobe speaking out against people being anti-gay!

Keep the entertainment coming!

:udaman:

Ahhh, another left wing bigot that assumes everyone in the South is poor and stupid.........I really feel sorry for you.

Oh and I'm also sorry about your ED problem. 20 years is a long time to have to do without. Probably why you're so irritated all the time. :(

I was going to reply that I would bang the crap out of you and show you that I don't have ED but then if I did pound your stinky hole, even with my 14 inch thick hard cock, putting it in you would be like giving a whale a tictac. :lol:

The only attack that has taken place was on churches, by Obama.

Assholes like Carville are blowing smoke up your retarded parroting ass.

Actually people in general who don't vote make me sick, but this email I got was from James Carville and it was addressed to women. I wanted to share it:

Have you been watching all these Republican men telling women what to do with their health care?

Last week it was a Congressional panel on women’s health with five men and no women. This week, it was the GOP presidential candidates debating what women should and shouldn’t be allowed to do with their own health care choices.

This Republican War on Women has got to come to a stop. ....show these Republicans that we won’t let them get away with this nonsense.

It ain’t rocket science. If Congress wants to mess around with women’s health care, women have got to be part of the discussion. Maybe Republicans don’t get it. But looking at the numbers, I can tell you that voters do get it.

James Carville is a fucking retard..

I'm getting really sick of the leftists blatantly violating the Bill of Rights...

The Bill of Rights is clearly an inconvenience to them..

I love how the left acts as if the government can force people/religious institutions/businesses to do whatever the fuck they want.. Then of course they sit there and rationalize that loony tyrannical nonsense as positive..

Every progressive in the United States belongs in prison on charges of treason.

What about when Mohammad Ali didn't want to go to Viet Nam because of his religous beliefs? Seems like conservatives back then wanted him thrown in jail and stripped of his title for his religous beliefs.

Did we attack the Bill of Rights by telling Mormons they can't marry more than one wife?

And what if your employer is a scientologist. Can they deny you drugs you may need because their religion doesn't approve? No they can not.

Whenever Religous freedoms and Laws butt heads, law wins. As it should.

What a pig ^^^^^^.

And he dares to talk about a war on women.

Really, ya can't make this up.

Yeah that wasn't entertaining, more like pathetic.

A dude on the internet saying he has a big shlong is like a dude on the internet who says he's a millionaire. Very sad insecurity, probably caused by a lifetime of bullying.

And most obviously, it's never the truth.

"a womans health care " ???

That's liberal code for having someone else pay for their elective lifestyle choices......

Lets keep govt and insurance companies out of the bedroom.......

Buy your own damn contraception and b control pills......

What a pig ^^^^^^.

And he dares to talk about a war on women.

Really, ya can't make this up.

I'm an equal opportunity offender. Do you want me to treat her different than I would a man because she's a woman? She said I have ED and I can't talk about her blown out snatch?

Funny you didn't call her out for her inappropriate comment.

"a womans health care " ???

That's liberal code for having someone else pay for their elective lifestyle choices......

Lets keep govt and insurance companies out of the bedroom.......

Buy your own damn contraception and b control pills......

Pay $800 a year now or pay a lot more for the welfare babies your way will produce.

And this is the Insurance companies reply. Although our costs have skyrocketted, they continue to look for ways to save money and cutting off birth control would save them $800 per woman each year. How much would my insurance costs go down if they stopped covering birth control? Or would the savings just go right to the CEO?

Abortion is a necessary evil. Birth control is preventative medicine.

And you guys don't want to pay welfare but you want to force poor people to have babies?

Forum List

Back