Women Who Don't Vote Make Me Sick

Based on your reply you probably have never read the Art of War? Or you don't understand the concept of winning a war without ever firing a shot? China is whipping the USA this way right now. And the GOP are waging class warfare on the middle class the same way too. Wake up. What happened to your 401K and home value?

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders of its own accord before there are any actual hostilities... It is best to win without fighting
Nope. I know the Art of War well. Maybe that's why I never noticed the Republicans are at war with me.

I love it when posters use the "wake up" order with me.

And she's saying that purely because of your lack of a democrat endorsement.

She doesn't know if you're a doctor, doesn't know if you have a dozen masters degrees, knows absolutely nothing about you. Like all hyperpartisan hacks, solely voting different than her makes you less aware of reality.

Wait a minute. Don't you look down on people who have multiple degrees?

Few have cheered the idea of Americans stopping their education before the post-secondary level.

The Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum, however, is doing just that. As far back as December he was calling colleges “indoctrination centres” for the Left, and he has questioned the idea that scientists know what they are talking about with regard to climate change. Starting a few weeks ago – much to the amazement of many academics – he began challenging the idea that more Americans should go to college. He has now repeated his criticisms, this time in front of cameras in an appearance in Troy, Michigan on Saturday. Mr Santorum again called Mr Obama a “snob” for wanting all Americans to go to college.

His belabored efforts to rationalize his attack on higher education as a fulmination against “liberal college professors,” should not obscure the point that Santorum has repeatedly attacked all public education

For starters, you have to wonder what working class people – those Santorum supposedly is seeking to pull away from Mitt Romney – make of a candidate who ridicules the idea that their children should have equal access to higher education.

Indeed, when Mitt Romney and Santorum attack “liberals” for questioning the status quo, they are making it clear they like the way things are and they intend to keep it that way.

Nope. I know the Art of War well. Maybe that's why I never noticed the Republicans are at war with me.

She doesn't know if you're a doctor, doesn't know if you have a dozen masters degrees, knows absolutely nothing about you. Like all hyperpartisan hacks, solely voting different than her makes you less aware of reality.

:lol:

You think Drock looks down on multiple degrees simply because you think he's a Republican? And, you think he's a Republican because he is demonstrating the idiocy of your posts?

That's some funny shit.

Few have cheered the idea of Americans stopping their education before the post-secondary level.

The Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum, however, is doing just that. As far back as December he was calling colleges “indoctrination centres” for the Left, and he has questioned the idea that scientists know what they are talking about with regard to climate change. Starting a few weeks ago – much to the amazement of many academics – he began challenging the idea that more Americans should go to college. He has now repeated his criticisms, this time in front of cameras in an appearance in Troy, Michigan on Saturday. Mr Santorum again called Mr Obama a “snob” for wanting all Americans to go to college.

His belabored efforts to rationalize his attack on higher education as a fulmination against “liberal college professors,” should not obscure the point that Santorum has repeatedly attacked all public education

For starters, you have to wonder what working class people – those Santorum supposedly is seeking to pull away from Mitt Romney – make of a candidate who ridicules the idea that their children should have equal access to higher education.

Indeed, when Mitt Romney and Santorum attack “liberals” for questioning the status quo, they are making it clear they like the way things are and they intend to keep it that way.

Why would i look down on ppl with multiple degrees? Are you making blind assumptions about how i vote, and then after those assumptions are you making even more blind assumptions about my value system? Incredible.

No idea where the Santorum rant is coming from.

Lefties who can't tell the difference between liberty and oppression make me sick. Just goes to show... some of us are dumbasses who need other idiots to email them with instructions on what to think... others of us rely on our own intellect to understand the issue.

Republicans use words like liberty and oppression to brainwash you. What a vague talking point.

And yes the GOP does rely on dumbasses who need other idiots (rush, drudge and Fox) to email you with instructions. I follow what they are saying with what you guys are saying and it turns out you all feel the exact same way. And you don't come up with these issues. Rush or Fox first makes an issue out of something and you suckers run with it.

And you call the media liberal when you are being brainwashed through a corporate controlled media. Fact.

And you don't use words like "Women's Rights", "Reproductive Rights" etc to brainwash? Really?

Immie

Yup. China is waging war on us right now and we are losing.

The Prez and the Dems are waging war on anyone who makes over $250,000 a year because they are "rich" and God know Barry and his boys want to spread the wealth and they could care who actually earned that wealth.

As for the GOP waging war on the middle class??

I think thats a load of bs as both parties are responsible for the shape this country is in.

See how brainwashed you are? You think the middle class is waging class warfare on the rich when the opposite is happening.

The gap between the rich and poor have widened too a dangerous width and the rich have never been richer. But in your mind we are attacking them? They sent all our jobs overseas and are looting our social security and it is us attacking them?

The workers earned that wealth. But since they don't belong to a union, they don't get profit sharing. So their wages have stayed the same for 30 years while the CEO's pay is 500 times what it once was.

The rich are clearly attacking the middle class. Right now they are going after auto unions, firefighters, teachers and police. You don't think they'll come for you next? Boy are you guys clueless.

Lefties who can't tell the difference between liberty and oppression make me sick. Just goes to show... some of us are dumbasses who need other idiots to email them with instructions on what to think... others of us rely on our own intellect to understand the issue.

Republicans use words like liberty and oppression to brainwash you. What a vague talking point.

And yes the GOP does rely on dumbasses who need other idiots (rush, drudge and Fox) to email you with instructions. I follow what they are saying with what you guys are saying and it turns out you all feel the exact same way. And you don't come up with these issues. Rush or Fox first makes an issue out of something and you suckers run with it.

And you call the media liberal when you are being brainwashed through a corporate controlled media. Fact.

And you don't use words like "Women's Rights", "Reproductive Rights" etc to brainwash? Really?

Immie

Now you want me to frame the topic to your liking? Instead of you attacking women's rights, you want me to say this is about the first amendment?

You republicans are masters of controlling the topic. Sorry, this is about women's rights, not the first amendment.

Why would i look down on ppl with multiple degrees? Are you making blind assumptions about how i vote, and then after those assumptions are you making even more blind assumptions about my value system? Incredible.

I love it how the GOP try to suggest that Obama being a Harvard Graduate somehow makes him an out of touch liberal elitist. Especially when Romney went there too.

I'm making blind assumptions about you because you vote GOP. Either you are rich or dumb.

Immie

Now you want me to frame the topic to your liking? Instead of you attacking women's rights, you want me to say this is about the first amendment?

You republicans are masters of controlling the topic. Sorry, this is about women's rights, not the first amendment.
I'm wondering where Immie is attacking women's rights. Could you link to that, please?

I love it how the GOP try to suggest that Obama being a Harvard Graduate somehow makes him an out of touch liberal elitist. Especially when Romney went there too.

I'm making blind assumptions about you because you vote GOP. Either you are rich or dumb.
Drock votes GOP? He is dumb? He is rich?

Drock, I never knew!

Darrell Issa told the women that they could have their own hearing about womans health care but that this hearing was about the 1st amendment.
Both genders have an interest in BOTH subjects.

Have I ever said Obama is out of touch cuz he went to Harvard?

Guess how many GOP members I support, I'll give you 2 choices;

A.) 0 or 1
B.) 2 all the way up to 1 million

I'm not rich, and I'm very entertained by someone who admits to making blind assumptions about people purely based on assumptions to how they vote and still feels they can call other people dumb.

Keep up the good work toots.

You think Drock looks down on multiple degrees simply because you think he's a Republican? And, you think he's a Republican because he is demonstrating the idiocy of your posts?

That's some funny shit.

What is he? A Democrat, Ron Paul Libertarian or Republican? Actually, I don't care what he is.

If he aint rich and he's voting GOP, he's just dumb.

Drock, I never knew!

I hate to admit it, the OP is actually my sister I'm feuding with :(.

I mean how else could she know so much about me, and all of it be negative?

That's some funny shit.

What is he? A Democrat, Ron Paul Libertarian or Republican? Actually, I don't care what he is.

Far be it for me to get in the way of your own special reality. But, I am enjoying it.

Have I ever said Obama is out of touch cuz he went to Harvard?

Guess how many GOP members I support, I'll give you 2 choices;

A.) 0 or 1
B.) 2 all the way up to 1 million

I'm not rich, and I'm very entertained by someone who admits to making blind assumptions about people purely based on assumptions to how they vote and still feels they can call other people dumb.

Keep up the good work toots.

So Ron Paul? After Obama wins in November, if you Ron Paul people want to help us Liberals get our government to audit the Federal Reserve on behalf of We the People, please look us up. We are down.

And closing all the military bases all around the globe instead of killing social security and medicare? Clearly the Democrats are down with cutting that military waste too.

Its the Republicans who fight cuts to the military. So you Ron Paul fans agree with us. Join us next year when Ron Paul loses. And as long as you don't vote for Romney or Santorum, you are ok with me. I pray Ron Paul runs third party.

And legalizing drugs and prostitution? Only liberals say such things.

Ron Paul is as popular as he's going to get. We see through him. Some of his ideas would help turn this country into a fascist society where the rich ruling class rules. Free unregulated trade. No thanks.

Drock, I never knew!

I hate to admit it, the OP is actually my sister I'm feuding with :(.

I mean how else could she know so much about me, and all of it be negative?

If I am then I pulled a Chaz Bono because I'm a dude.

I've voted in every election since 1976, state, local and federal. I actually worked quite a few democratic campaigns when I lived in Chicago. Once I got out of that God-forsaken hole, I realized how I had indeed been brainwashed for many years.

Dems are sheep and follow the leader blindly, even if he leads you off a cliff.

People who judge women based on bullsh*t articles make me sick.

That's some funny shit.

Far be it for me to get in the way of your own special reality. But, I am enjoying it.

If Ron Paul's ideas are so good, how come more Republican voters are going with Romney & Santorum or Perry or Trump or Cain or Bachmann instead of Ron Paul? Its been anyone but Ron Paul. Do you argue with Republicans on this site or just Democrats?

Because really, first don't you think you need to be able to convince enough conservatives first that Ron Paul's conservative approach will work? Why you arguing with us liberals about Ron Paul?

Right now you need to convince Republican voters first that Ron Paul's way will work. If you can't do that, how you gonna convince us liberals?

So if liberals don't buy it and conservative voters don't buy it, that makes you a fringe group with radical thinking.

So don't be surprised you aren't winning over us liberals when you can't even convince your own party that Ron Paul's way makes sense.

Liberals like 4 things that Ron Paul says. Funny that the GOP hate those 4 things. Maybe you should question them as to why.

Immie

I'm wondering where Immie is attacking women's rights. Could you link to that, please?

Me too and when did I become a Republican? God Help Me or God Help the SOB who registered me to vote as a Repblican.

Immie

Forum List

Back