Women who choose to be Housewives

Depends on personal preferences.

If you can afford it, why not ?

Thing is, will you enjoy it?

LOL, good point. Mrs. is taking a year off- probably the first 12 month period she's not had a job since she was 15. And that's like over 40 years ago. Anyhow- on the plus side: the house is neat and clean, the yard is neat and clean... the dog gets walked and groomed daily. That's about it. Meals? Same old shit. I could do better.

Now that I think of it, fuck it I'd rather have her bringing in some bread. Fry me up some pan-bacon, bitch!

"I can bring home the bacon...fry it up in a pan...and never let you forget you're a man...'cause I'm a woman."

Notice that in a song to tout women's strengths we still cater to men. LOL

Is being a housewife/homemaker still an option in today society?

It is the historic role of women.
Before the faceoff between humans and nature was decided the women were not really usefull for anything else besides raising children.

[youtube]Z3AtVgiYKd8[/youtube]

Wonderful...
desperate-housewives2.jpg

It's funny - I made the choice to be a full-time homemaker over 30 years ago, and nobody who's met me has ever thought they needed to ask me 'What do you do?' for some kind of validation or whatever....

I did work part-time when I felt like it, but it was for 'icing on the cake' money in terms of 'putting food on the table'.

If a woman can't gross something like....used to be $35K/year or so....then she's just as effective a financial contributor managing well what money does come in.

Because I didn't work full-time, the 'spawn' and I got to read books together, play together, learn to cook and bake and clean. And I was available to go on every class trip and outing, as well as to volunteer my time to work with other people's kids at the school.

There is nothing material which I wish I had instead of all those experiences and memories!

Feminists don't like women to become Housewives they see it as Subservience so most hosewives get hell for it but yeah its still a choice.

Feminists don't like women to become Housewives they see it as Subservience so most hosewives get hell for it but yeah its still a choice.
“Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.”
― Adolf Hitler

“Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.”
― Adolf Hitler

Feminists do often act like Nazis if thats what your getting at. :dunno:

― Adolf Hitler

There is nothing even remotely Feminist about CON$ervoFascist Hitler.
Learn to read.

― Adolf Hitler

There is nothing even remotely Feminist about CON$ervoFascist Hitler.
Learn to read.

Now your not trying to tell me that Feminists are still out for equality are you? :lmao: :rofl:

Last edited:
Hey--are there any women looking for a HouseHusband.

Can cook, clean and work well with kids. Hold degrees in physics and mathematics (although my english grammer sucks. But know some science fiction!) and is fun yet emotionally stable male!

Also, very virile and can give decent neck and back massages. For trial just send message to amrchaos.

Note:Women only need apply.

Thing is, I already have a husband with all of those skills AND two college degrees . . . and he also has a paying job.

Depends on personal preferences.

If you can afford it, why not ?

Thing is, will you enjoy it?

LOL, good point. Mrs. is taking a year off- probably the first 12 month period she's not had a job since she was 15. And that's like over 40 years ago. Anyhow- on the plus side: the house is neat and clean, the yard is neat and clean... the dog gets walked and groomed daily. That's about it. Meals? Same old shit. I could do better.

Now that I think of it, fuck it I'd rather have her bringing in some bread. Fry me up some pan-bacon, bitch!

"I can bring home the bacon...fry it up in a pan...and never let you forget you're a man...'cause I'm a woman."

Notice that in a song to tout women's strengths we still cater to men. LOL

You think a similar listing of men's strengths wouldn't include the ability to cater to women?

It is for some women. And if they enjoy rearing children and place a value on that, I applaud them. I like to think of kids coming home to a parent in the house, ready to make snacks for them, then a little play and then supervised homework time. I think, with few exceptions, this grows secure, happy, and well-adjusted kids. What a great reward for a mom, too.

It is for some women. And if they enjoy rearing children and place a value on that, I applaud them. I like to think of kids coming home to a parent in the house, ready to make snacks for them, then a little play and then supervised homework time. I think, with few exceptions, this grows secure, happy, and well-adjusted kids. What a great reward for a mom, too.
While a homemaker is quite an admirable job, to the CON$ervoFascists a homemaker is one of the 88 million lazy, useless, non-working EATERS, along with those lazy, useless, non-working disabled eaters.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.
It's quite telling that 88 million are not working but they're eating.

July 03, 2012
RUSH: You might be surprised to learn that you are never kicked off once you are enrolled. You are on it for life. So we now have 8.7 million "workers" (as the story says) on disability.
We have 8.7 million Americans who are living off of federal disability insurance payments, and can for the rest of their lives. I don't know how much money it is. I don't know what an average monthly benefit is. But all it takes to qualify for a disability now is a half-decent lawyer to make the case for you

Sick verses Disablement | Disability Condition
Of the 8 million collecting Social Security Disability Insurance benefits, more than 57 thousand go back to work every year.* Sadly, over 231,000 terminate their benefits by dying.
Average benefit payment is $1090 per month and median payment is right at $1000 per month.* Maximum possible benefit is just over $2,300 per month; Hardly the kind of money to live in luxury, especially if you have high medical costs.
I seriously doubt that the 8 million beneficiaries want to be poor and dependent on others the rest of their lives would you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back