Women who choose to be Housewives

Should housewives be arrested for discriminating against equal employment?

Is being a housewife/homemaker still an option in today society?
According to Romney shill and leader of the CON$ervoFascist movement LimpBoy, housewives, retirees, students, the disabled, etc., are part of the 88 million non-working useless eaters. And we all know what Fascists did in the past to those they deemed as non-working eaters.

May 25, 2012
Rush: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.
It's quite telling that 88 million are not working but they're eating.

According to Romney shill and leader of the CON$ervoFascist movement LimpBoy, housewives, retirees, students, the disabled, etc., are part of the 88 million non-working useless eaters. And we all know what Fascists did in the past to those they deemed as non-working eaters.

May 25, 2012
Rush: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.

Ed, I think Rush was referring to you, not House Wives. ;)

May 25, 2012

Ed, I think Rush was referring to you, not House Wives. ;)
No, your MessiahRushie was referring to housewives as non working useless eaters, there is no mistaking that.

Depends on personal preferences.

If you can afford it, why not ?

Thing is, will you enjoy it?

LOL, good point. Mrs. is taking a year off- probably the first 12 month period she's not had a job since she was 15. And that's like over 40 years ago. Anyhow- on the plus side: the house is neat and clean, the yard is neat and clean... the dog gets walked and groomed daily. That's about it. Meals? Same old shit. I could do better.

Now that I think of it, fuck it I'd rather have her bringing in some bread. Fry me up some pan-bacon, bitch!

Housewives raise children. These same liberal faggots who think women staying at home is a waste would gladly pay these women big bucks to do same thing outside the home, except under the Government's terms. (e.g. boarding schools found in Commie countries)

Housewives raise children. These same liberal faggots who think women staying at home is a waste would gladly pay these women big bucks to do same thing outside the home, except under the Government's terms. (e.g. boarding schools found in Commie countries)
Housewives are still useless eaters according to your MessiahRushie. Argue with him, he's the one who said it!!

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.

hmmm its a matter of choices....do you want to work and pay for the wardrobe, the childcare etc and so forth or do you want to raise your child? i found i was the best mother for my child and didnt care to work to pay others to raise my child.....sure it meant working part time....and giving things up....i dont have a closet full of shoes...nor do i drive a new care..the last new car i purchased was in 1986.
i have given up a lot to raise my child...flat screen tvs...vacations...you get my drift...i feel sorry for kids now days...if the parents arent working they are on the net....

it is easy to be a sorry parent...its hard to be a good one

I havent had a job job in decades.

I fucking love it.

My "job" is hadling rental property which means I can go years with my job merely consisting of collecting checks.

If I do my job WELL I get alot of free time.

o hell i use to do property management for short term and long term rentals.....

it only took me 8 years to totally burn out on it....problem was....i was damn good at my job...so people were always after me to join or start their programs....

i finally gave up my broker's license to stop it totally.....i have never regretted that

I actually love it.

I love going in when they leave and making the place look tip top shape.

It almost an incentive for me to do my job badly.

I always resist that temptation.

Hey--are there any women looking for a HouseHusband.

Can cook, clean and work well with kids. Hold degrees in physics and mathematics (although my english grammer sucks. But know some science fiction!) and is fun yet emotionally stable male!

Also, very virile and can give decent neck and back massages. For trial just send message to amrchaos.

Note:Women only need apply.

Forum List

Back