Women, what kind of guy do you like more?

What type of guy do yo want most

• Rock Hudson--- eye candy, but he likes other guys better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cary Grant -always a gentleman

• Spencer Tracy -problems but compensations

• Wally Cox --- You can be in total control, he just provides the cash

• John Wayne--- Safe from the rest of the world

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Jimmy Stewart-- kinda goofy, but does his best

• John Goodman-- not ornimental, argumentiive, but he is there

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fess Harper - outdoors type.

• other suggestions

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Sep 12, 2008
I want to shift a lame poll off the front page.

So far as I can tell, women seem to like Ralph Kramden form 9-5, Rock Hudson till 10:30, and then some kind of neanderthal till morning.

Since you can't get what you want, what are you willing to trade to get what you want, and who do you want most of the day?

Hunni, I love my gay friends but I don't wanna date them. Can we please have a different choice other than Rock Hudson?

Ralph Kramden would drive me batshit. One of us would have to die. Neanderthal men might have been sweeties, who knows? I have never met one and cannot judge off a mere insurance company commercial.

I dunno if I have a "type". If he smells right, I'll follow him to hell (and have).

I found that my taste changed over the years. Fortunately. Since my old choices sucked so much. lol

I used to date guys that were really hot, really tough and strong and manly and bossy. Of course, they were also liars, cheaters, and losers in terms of jobs, places to live and friends.

Then I grew up. I quit using a man's looks to determine if he was dateworthy or not, and instead used his intelligence, his personality, and the way he treated me. And that's how I found my boyfriend. He's not your typical hottie, but he's a hottie to me. He's one of the smartest people I know, he's sweet, funny, kind, loving, and he treats me wonderfully. He loves my kids (even though they're not his), and he loves me. So whichever category he'd fit under in that poll, that's who I want. And I want him to be the same 24/7.

It's been my experience, and I hate to brag, but just about all women who get to know me, want me. I'm that kind of a guy! I've got it all, great looks, funny and charming personality, can converse about just about any topic, financially secure and I wash behind both ears pretty regularly. What else can I say? I'm 'da man!!!

(Disclaimer: Please be advised that Count Dracula is full of himself or something a bit more stinky...)

How about Clark Gabel. Any other Women who like his type?
Deeply loved his wife Carole Lombard.

I found that my taste changed over the years. Fortunately. Since my old choices sucked so much. lol

I used to date guys that were really hot, really tough and strong and manly and bossy. Of course, they were also liars, cheaters, and losers in terms of jobs, places to live and friends.

Then I grew up. I quit using a man's looks to determine if he was dateworthy or not, and instead used his intelligence, his personality, and the way he treated me. And that's how I found my boyfriend. He's not your typical hottie, but he's a hottie to me. He's one of the smartest people I know, he's sweet, funny, kind, loving, and he treats me wonderfully. He loves my kids (even though they're not his), and he loves me. So whichever category he'd fit under in that poll, that's who I want. And I want him to be the same 24/7.
:clap2:

So true many women marry the tough manly men have a couple of children, get divorced and then find a nice guy to help them raise the tough guys children.

So true many women marry the tough manly men have a couple of children, get divorced and then find a nice guy to help them raise the tough guys children.

Yep....we are the "after thoughts"....:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
I want to shift a lame poll off the front page.

So far as I can tell, women seem to like Ralph Kramden form 9-5, Rock Hudson till 10:30, and then some kind of neanderthal till morning.

Since you can't get what you want, what are you willing to trade to get what you want, and who do you want most of the day?

I think you meant Fess PARKER.

Who the hell are Wally Cox and Fess Harper?

I think I'm too young for this poll, but I'll comment anyway.

The type of guy that I like, I already have. So that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. But .... taking a look around, I'd say that I like a man who is educated. A bit of a nerd. Someone who can teach me a thing or two and who can carry on a conversation about something other than sports. A man who can make me laugh with his impromptu wit ... a man who encourages and supports. A man who loves to be around children. A man who knows exactly how to please a woman sexually. I don't want a man who is passive and allows me to run the show all the time. I want a man who takes control and shows his aggressive side when I need it most. A man with endurance. Mmmmm ... rowl! I'm getting myself all excited over here.

This is my dream man. Someday HE WILL be All Mine! :eusa_pray:

$newbarf.jpg

Yep....we are the "after thoughts"....:eusa_eh:

I don't know that "after thoughts" is a good way to describe it. First, when I met the father of my kids, I thought he was a nice guy. Found out too late that he wasn't. But, I don't think of my boyfriend as an after thought or anything derogatory like that. I tend to think that if I'd met him sooner, I might not have been able to appreciate who he is. I was too immature, too shallow, too...too silly to understand what a great guy he is. When I met him, I'd gone through all the heartache, been treated horribly, cheated on, lied to, etc. and it enabled me to look at him and say "Wow...you are an amazing man and I am so lucky to have you in my life". Also, he very much reminds me of my dad, who I had a...not bad relationship with, but I didn't want anyone remotely resembling my father in personality, appearance, or any other way. I had to grow up to get past that rebellious little phase as well, in order to truly love my boyfriend.

Forum List

Back