Women want to be treated equally.....

Oh, so this really had nothing to do with equality. It was more of a bait and switch thread.
However you want to look at it, but I think more woman on death row, need to be gone. Same with the men on death row. Then there would be more room for those who are innocent, never given a chance to prove themselves, but then they maybe wont vote Dumbocrat, and the liberals cant have that.

Your obvious lack of knowledge regarding proper punctuation seems right in line with your views on the death penalty. Countless surveys have shown that less educated people tend to favor the death penalty much more than better educated people.
What you are saying is that Liberals want to incarcerate those that wish to do HARM to us, in the hope that they will escape and HARM us again? While those who believe in the DEATH PENALTY realize that it isn't a deterrent but it does stop repeat offenders.
What is the difference between a liberal home and a conservative home?
A liberal home is protected by ADT. Police response time is 3 to 5 minutes, during which the crime has already been done.
A conservative home is protected by Smith and Wesson. Police response time doesn't matter as the crime was never committed. Maybe needs a cleaning and paint job, a little spackling to fill in the bullet hole.

Court records: Soldier admits shooting wife, police officers
MANASSAS, Va. (AP) — An Army staff sergeant has admitted shooting his wife and three police officers who showed up at his front door, including a rookie officer working her first shift who died from her wounds, according to court records.
Yes it is official that in the new liberal world, that equality has been achieved. If this female police officer would of stayed home and raised babies, she would be alive today, but since she was a believer in the liberal equality mantra, she has now received her dues. How many more women who will be shot and killed in the line of duty, will it be a statistic?
Joseph Stalin Quotes at BrainyQuote.com
One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic. Joseph Stalin

First of all, a police officer would have been shot regardless of whether that brave young woman was a cop or housewife.

Second of all, you are a despicable piece of shit to post "... she has now received her dues.". So you believe that any woman who does not follow YOUR beliefs (and those of the extreme minority that think women should not work) their due is to be murdered? That is probably the lowest thing I have seen on these forums.

I get that independent women scare you. I get that you think women should be subservient to you, not because of any actual superiority, but because you are a man (well....male anyway). But I have a news flash for you. You don't get to decide for anyone but you.

Forum List

Back