Women = vaginas only

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Dems are dumb as dirt.

They still think, in-spite of loosing women, that women can be reduced too their vaginas.

Honestly, women pay most of the bills, they run the house, THEY know about money.

When they or their partner isn't bringing in money, they know how much it's going to hurt.
They know what it takes to pay the bills, feed the kids, cloth them, and put gas in the car.

But dems only care about reducing women to being able to get abortions and condoms.

And these libtards say that we are at war with women.

pfft

I have WAY more respect for what women do than any dem is capable of.

They aren't the 'other' person in the house, they are the main person that keeps the house running.

It's worse than that. The only reason they even care that much is that they know they can get their votes by not making them accountable for their actions. That is what liberals are really about. No accounability...

Dems is the party that will give them license to behave badly and never be accountable.

Sadly, this is all the democrats think of a woman.

Polls came out about 2 days before the dnconvention, and that's all they talked about.

vaginas

not getting them jobs
making the world a better place for their kids

nothing that really matters.

Any woman that votes for a libtard must be highly employed and sterile. or just dumb as a stump

Dems are dumb as dirt.

They still think, in-spite of loosing women, that women can be reduced too their vaginas.

Honestly, women pay most of the bills, they run the house, THEY know about money.

When they or their partner isn't bringing in money, they know how much it's going to hurt.
They know what it takes to pay the bills, feed the kids, cloth them, and put gas in the car.

But dems only care about reducing women to being able to get abortions and condoms.

pfft

They aren't the 'other' person in the house, they are the main person that keeps the house running.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE]Show Me Your Genitals 2: E=MC Vagina - YouTube[/ame]

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

The war on loose:

Loose vs Lose and other Grammatical Pet Peeves

I tend to think vaginas will work their shit out--or loose their anger upon an uncaring world.

:eusa_eh:

Although, maybe I don't know what a loosing woman is.

:dunno:

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

Smell the GOP fear of the women's vote?

This childish post totally reeks of it.

Ya oughta be scared, mate.

Women are going to overwhelming vote for the Dems.

Attack the opposition where they are strongest. Try to make their strengths into your own.

My 16 year old daughter is much more than a vagina. Her thoughts are most definitely not on abortions and condoms. What is she concerned with' you ask?

Her best friend's father is a small business owner ( aluminum pool enclosures) who has had a pretty serious, decade long bout with skin cancer. Three years ago, her friend was distraught to the point of nearly dropping out of school because her dad was not seeing a doctor regularly. Her mother, whose job was their link to affordable insurance coverage, was forced by a corporate shake-up to change insurance companies. The dad's skin cancer coverage was denied by the new company as a pre-existing condition.

Obamacare changed that....and the dad is now getting regular care. And yesterday.....we learned that he will undergo surgery next week that will ensure that he can remain productive....and the family won't go broke paying for it.

Real life issues.....not your bullshit. That is why women....and men.... will vote for Obama.

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

The polls say your wrong.

Check them out and weep.

Women are no longer impressed by the anti-family platform that is obama

Attack the opposition where they are strongest. Try to make their strengths into your own.

My 16 year old daughter is much more than a vagina. Her thoughts are most definitely not on abortions and condoms. What is she concerned with' you ask?

Her best friend's father is a small business owner ( aluminum pool enclosures) who has had a pretty serious, decade long bout with skin cancer. Three years ago, her friend was distraught to the point of nearly dropping out of school because her dad was not seeing a doctor regularly. Her mother, whose job was their link to affordable insurance coverage, was forced by a corporate shake-up to change insurance companies. The dad's skin cancer coverage was denied by the new company as a pre-existing condition.

Obamacare changed that....and the dad is now getting regular care. And yesterday.....we learned that he will undergo surgery next week that will ensure that he can remain productive....and the family won't go broke paying for it.

Real life issues.....not your bullshit. That is why women....and men.... will vote for Obama.

I feel for the man, I do.

however

We all know that obamacare is unaffordable.

Don't bring family up in the future, it frees me up to be a dick. Mostly b/c I think you're full of shit.

and then some

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

The polls say your wrong.

Check them out and weep.

Women are no longer impressed by the anti-family platform that is obama

link?

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

dumb as dirt would be women supporting the GOP and their personhood laws and their pursuit of a return to the 1950's.

we shouldn't have to re-fight battles already litigated and won.

maybe if rightwingnuts didn't spend so much time trying to legislate the use of our uteruses, we wouldn't have to have these discussions.

but women are 'dumb' if they stand up to the rightwingnut BS?

stay out of our bodies... no more problem and we can go on to discussing real issues. :thup:

I feel for the man, I do.

however

We all know that obamacare is unaffordable.

Don't bring family up in the future, it frees me up to be a dick. Mostly b/c I think you're full of shit.

and then some

I will bring family up as I wish. Eat shit.

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

dumb as dirt would be women supporting the GOP and their personhood laws and their pursuit of a return to the 1950's.

maybe if rightwingnuts didn't spend so much time trying to legislate the use of our uteruses, we wouldn't have to have these discussions.

stay out of our bodies... no more problem and we can go on to discussing real issues. :thup:

The real issues come first.

Ya know; the economy, debt, spending, taxes, jobs, unemployment, entitlements

that's important

getting an abortion?

yeah, that's real low on the importance scale, and you know it.

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

The real issues come first.

Ya know; the economy, debt, spending, taxes, jobs, unemployment, entitlements

that's important

getting an abortion?

yeah, that's real low on the importance scale, and you know it.

You should have told John Boehner about that.

Forum List

Back