Women Too Stupid??

He wasn't singling out women. He was singling out people that are helped by financial aid: Biden, Obama, Michelle Obama and Mrs. Biden (who's name escapes me).

Now Mitten, he was born with a sliver spoon in his mouth.

It appears to me that PC is the only one calling women stupid and that is just sad.

"...the only one calling women stupid ..."

I know you're smarter than that: you know very well that it's the Liberals in the OP who said that.

You should work towards veracity.
To wrap my head around your silly logic, I'd have to pretend that Biden and Obama are women.

I'm not stupid, dear.

I don't know if this belongs in Politics....but there is no 'Psycho' forum...so here it is.

1. The Democrat Progressive Liberal Vice President All-Around-Fool Biden has made the following pronouncement:

"Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that his wife, as well as the wife of President Barack Obama, would have had “no chance” in life had it not been for government help. According to vice presidential pool reports:

“I know, literally, Barack and I talk about it. Neither one of us would have had any shot,” Biden said. “The same with our wives. Both wives are smarter than both of us. Literally, these very accomplished women would not have any chance without some help."
Jill and Michelle ‘Would Not Have Any Chance’ Without Govt. | Washington Free Beacon

2. So, is this or is this not a verification of everything we on the Right have been saying about the incompetent lot of 'em???

a. I could get behind that....

b. Kind of explains the huge salary bump that Michelle got when hubby became Senator
($121,910 in 2004 and--as the Chicago Tribune would report in a Sept. 27, 2006 story--getting a raise to $316,962 the next year.)
I guess that's that government help thing, huh?

3. Or...is it all Democrat Progressive Liberals who fit that description....not being able to
make it in life without government help.

a. We taxpayers just love doing for these incapable folks...

4. So...here is the can of worms that this dunce-of-a-politician opens....
...if any on this board feel powerful, feel competent,...

...how could you vote for this philosophy in November???

You construct your own roads I gather. I doubt you needed STUDENT loans.

NOBODY needs STUDENT loans.

Many weak-minded, and those lacking the character and persistence to stand on their own two feet, simply fall in line and learn to rely on others ....

....would that identify your style?

Did you agree with the Biden pronouncement?

Proud of yourself?

Nowadays, you probably do need student loans.

Because the government was making so much taxpayer money available, the colleges saw a gold mine and started raising tuition, which caused the government to make more money available, so the colleges raised tuition more, and now the cost of a college education is like a snowball rolling downhill.

I think there is soon going to be one hell of a crash. It can't do otherwise.

We are building a tuition bubble. Most, if not all, economic bubbles are created by government subsidies and sooner or later, it has to pop.

So Biden may have actually gotten something right when he says that women can't be successful without the government's help. Of course, he neglected to say that the government created that dependency.

America abolished chattel slavery in 1865, but the Progressives are determined to make us all slaves to government and bureaucracy. The government will be your master.

If you let them.

He wasn't singling out women. He was singling out people that are helped by financial aid: Biden, Obama, Michelle Obama and Mrs. Biden (who's name escapes me).Now Mitten, he was born with a sliver spoon in his mouth.

It appears to me that PC is the only one calling women stupid and that is just sad.

Mrs. Biden is actually Dr. Jill Biden.

A much sharper individual than the dufus she married.

I don't know if this belongs in Politics....but there is no 'Psycho' forum...so here it is.

1. The Democrat Progressive Liberal Vice President All-Around-Fool Biden has made the following pronouncement:

"Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that his wife, as well as the wife of President Barack Obama, would have had “no chance” in life had it not been for government help. According to vice presidential pool reports:

“I know, literally, Barack and I talk about it. Neither one of us would have had any shot,” Biden said. “The same with our wives. Both wives are smarter than both of us. Literally, these very accomplished women would not have any chance without some help."
Jill and Michelle ‘Would Not Have Any Chance’ Without Govt. | Washington Free Beacon

2. So, is this or is this not a verification of everything we on the Right have been saying about the incompetent lot of 'em???

b. Kind of explains the huge salary bump that Michelle got when hubby became Senator
($121,910 in 2004 and--as the Chicago Tribune would report in a Sept. 27, 2006 story--getting a raise to $316,962 the next year.)

3. Or...is it all Democrat Progressive Liberals who fit that description....not being able to

I wonder how I made it without an ounce of government help.

Hmmmmm.

Guess I'm just far superior than all of them.

:rolleyes:

NOBODY needs STUDENT loans.

Many weak-minded, and those lacking the character and persistence to stand on their own two feet, simply fall in line and learn to rely on others ....

....would that identify your style?

Did you agree with the Biden pronouncement?

Proud of yourself?

Nowadays, you probably do need student loans.

Because the government was making so much taxpayer money available, the colleges saw a gold mine and started raising tuition, which caused the government to make more money available, so the colleges raised tuition more, and now the cost of a college education is like a snowball rolling downhill.

I think there is soon going to be one hell of a crash. It can't do otherwise.

We are building a tuition bubble. Most, if not all, economic bubbles are created by government subsidies and sooner or later, it has to pop.

So Biden may have actually gotten something right when he says that women can't be successful without the government's help. Of course, he neglected to say that the government created that dependency.

America abolished chattel slavery in 1865, but the Progressives are determined to make us all slaves to government and bureaucracy. The government will be your master.

If you let them.

"Nowadays, you probably do need student loans."

Not necessarily....

1. Here's one for which Liberals are not eligible: I have a good friend who was ROTC at Yale, and the same day he graduated, was commissioned in Armored Cav. Left the Ivy with no debt.

2. "But what is truly different about Hard Work U. — as the college styles itself — is that all 1,345 students must work 15 hours per week to pay off the entire cost of tuition — $15,900 per year. If they work summers, as one-third are doing this summer, they pay off their $4,400 room and board as well. Work study is not an option as it is at most campuses; it is the college’s raison d’être.

This is a college that is philosophically opposed to students starting careers with an Ozark mountain of debt — 95 percent graduate debt free — and it believes that students who put sweat equity into their education value it more."
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/25/education/25education.html?_r=3&oref=slogin

3. "...53% of college students graduate in six years."
http://www.donaldasher.com/articles/Article Why College Students Don't Graduate in 4 Years.pdf

Why must a student graduate in four years? Work...and attend part time, or evenings...ergo, no or limited debt.

4. "The 1947 Truman Commission was a very important national document for community colleges. It suggested a network of public community colleges that would provide education to a diverse group of students at little or no cost along with serving community needs through a comprehensive mission."
Community colleges in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then, transfer to a four-year.

5. Merit based scholarships.

I wonder how I made it without an ounce of government help.

Hmmmmm.

Guess I'm just far superior than all of them.

:rolleyes:

But, then again, you didn't marry Biden nor Obama....

...they're the ones he claimed are too stupid to make it on their own.

Bet you won't be casting a vote to endorse that sick philosophy, either!

yeah it's all about roads, this is the kind of crap that liberals bring up. If it were about roads, you'd get my support. But it's not about roads.

Student loans......well well......Let's talk about it. Why do we need student loans. Have you checked tuition? it's skyrocketed up, have you or liberals complained about TUITION and books (two things that benefit liberals, nooooooooo nothing wrong with $200 for one book or $5000 a semester for a state university)
Student loans wouldnt be nearly as needed if these costs were'nt so outrageous. I have student loans and I still have to pay out of pocket for tuition and I'm not rich, nor am I going to Harvard. These programs are crap.
So get on Big Education if you want to complain about big business and skyrocketing costs for an increasingly useless university education.

yeah it's all about roads, this is the kind of crap that liberals bring up. If it were about roads, you'd get my support. But it's not about roads.

Student loans......well well......Let's talk about it. Why do we need student loans. Have you checked tuition? it's skyrocketed up, have you or liberals complained about TUITION and books (two things that benefit liberals, nooooooooo nothing wrong with $200 for one book or $5000 a semester for a state university)
Student loans wouldnt be nearly as needed if these costs were'nt so outrageous. I have student loans and I still have to pay out of pocket for tuition and I'm not rich, nor am I going to Harvard. These programs are crap.
So get on Big Education if you want to complain about big business and skyrocketing costs for an increasingly useless university education.

Sad, but true.

Tuition and fees at America's public colleges rose more than 8% this year as a weakened economy and severe cuts in state funding took their toll, a report out today says.

"Public four-year universities charged residents an average of $8,244, up 8.3% from last year, while public two-year schools charged an average of $2,963, up 8.7%, says the report by the non-profit College Board. About 80% of the nation's undergraduates attend public institutions.

That increase is more than double the inflation rate of 3.6% between July 2010 and July 2011. Family earnings dropped across all income levels. And state funding per student declined by 4% in 2010, the latest year available, and 23% over the past decade, the report says.

The tuition and fee hike is not the worst of the decade — that occurred in 2004, when sticker prices rose 11% beyond inflation from the previous year."
Tuition rises 8% at U.S. public colleges

Somehow, the Left didn't see fit to confront those costs...when health care costs increased less...

Increases in healthcare expenditures:
2003 8.6%
2004 6.9%
2005 6.5%
2006 6.7%
2007 6.1%
Compare to 10.5% in 1970 and 13% in 1980
The American Spectator : Downgrading American Medical Care

And yet, you are the one presuming women cant make it without the government.

Single women can't make it without electricity and protection which family-relationships or society(government) offer.

1. An the one hand, it is all of us humans who are gregarious...

“On a cold winter's day, a group of porcupines huddled together to stay warm and keep from freezing. But soon they felt one another's quills and moved apart. When the need for warmth brought them closer together again, their quills again forced them apart. They were driven back and forth at the mercy of their discomforts until they found the distance from one another that provided both a maximum of warmth and a minimum of pain. In human beings, the emptiness and monotony of the isolated self produces a need for society. This brings people together, but their many offensive qualities and intolerable faults drive them apart again. The optimum distance that they finally find that permits them to coexist is embodied in politeness and good manners. Because of this distance between us, we can only partially satisfy our need for warmth, but at the same time, we are spared the stab of one another's quills.”
Arthur Schopenhauer

2. On the other...you have a point vis-a-vis women.

John Lott:

"Women's suffrage also explains much of the federal government's growth from the 1920s to the 1960s. In the 45 years after the adoption of suffrage, as women's voting rates gradually increased until finally reaching the same level as men's, the size of state and federal governments expanded as women became an increasingly important part of the electorate.

Over the course of women's lives, their political views on average vary more than those of men. Young single women start out being much more liberal than their male counterparts and are about 50 percent more likely to vote Democratic. As previously noted, these women also support a higher, more progressive income tax as well as more educational and welfare spending.

But for married women this gap is only one-third as large. And married women with children become more conservative still. Women with children who are divorced, however, are suddenly about 75 percent more likely to vote for Democrats than single men. So as divorce rates have increased, due in large part to changing divorce laws, voters have become more liberal.

Women's suffrage ushered in a sea change in American politics that affected policies aside from taxes and the size of government. For example, states that granted suffrage were much more likely to pass Prohibition, for the temperance movement was largely dominated by middle-class women. Although the "gender gap" is commonly thought to have arisen only in the 1960s, female voting dramatically changed American politics from the very beginning."
Is There Really a Bias Against Women in Politics? History Suggests Otherwise | Fox News

Forum List

Back