Women Take Pay Cut For Democracy

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
A woman replacing Andrew Jackson on the 20 dollar bill was scrapped. See this thread:

Apparently, cooler heads decided that a double-sawbuck was too high for the ladies; so they took a pay cut:

A woman will replace Alexander Hamilton on the $10 bill — . . .​

And in case you missed it, a sawbuck is less than minimum wage.

NOTE: I’m trying to figure out how gun control Democrats decided that a woman should replace the guy who got shot.

images

I guess they thought that putting a woman on the penny was going too far. After all, getting shot for a penny is a bit much even for Democrats. It all leaves me with an eerie feeling that there is a subliminal message in the ten dollar bill.

Adding treason to a wage scale injustice the girls are taking the hit for democracy:

"We are going to be open to many ideas as we go forward consistent with theme of democracy," Lew said. "Our thinking is to select a woman who has played a major role in our history who represents the theme of democracy."​

And who in hell decided for the rest of us that American women want to “. . . do something great . . .” for democracy?:

. . . "young girls across this country will soon be able to see an inspiring woman on the ten dollar bill who helped shape our country into what is today and know that they too can grow up and do something great for their country."

New 10 dollar bill to feature a woman
By Kevin Cirilli - 06/17/15 09:19 PM EDT

New 10 dollar bill to feature a woman TheHill

Stay tuned. This one could become an economy issue for Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back