Women Should Really Think Twice About False Accusations

Show some balls Billy. You make all men look like they are driven by fear.
You hire the best people no matter sex, race, nationality or sexual orientation.

Just because a few women could lie, you do not punish all women. That is a small minded man.
Any employee could lie to get you in trouble
I have two openings in my office...if you think I will fill those positions with women you are crazy......not a chance......Me too is working but not for women....
You should tell your prospective hires that.........
I predict that bodecca will be accused of sexual assault by one of his new male hires

Why?

Remember, NOT sexually assaulting people nor bragging about sexually assaulting people is a really great ward against being accused of sexual assault.

And there's zero indication that bodecea does either.

It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.

What false accusations?

Any charge that a man denies, apparently. Even when the woman in question passes a lie detector test affirming her honesty.

The circumstance in which an accused male is brought forward in a formal proceeding to confirm or deny the allegations against him are relatively new. Even the guilty ones deny it. While we cannot parse the facts of every instance, and people allege that female people lie, we know that male people have a tendency to lie.

Remember the old thing that a guy who wanted to get out of being responsible for a pregnancy and was now a father could argue that the mother of his child slept with more than him. "Oh, she slept with everybody." "I was not the only one who shot a bullet at her." Now we have DNA testing, which shows which slut is the father of the child.

It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?

Polygraphs are a joke. Anyone can beat them.
that's why they aren't allowed in a courtroom.

Eye witness testimony certainly is.

Indeed. Who is her eyewitness?
Her eyewitness is Mark Judge who categorically says it never happened.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?

"I cant recall...." is hardly categorically denying that it happened.

Actually, Judge is very careful with his response. He's carefully claimed that he 'has no recollection'. Those exact words, repeatedly.

He's also admitted to going to the exact kind parties in high school described by Ford, binge drinking, blacking out, having huge holes in his memory, and trying to hook up with girls who were drunk.

And Ford's is an eye witness. As her account is first hand.

He said it never happened which might mean young Kavanaugh was never at such a party. This woman cannot remember when it happened. She cannot pin it down to a year. She does not know where it happened. She does not know who was there. I don't know for all questions will absolutely pass a polygraph.

Ar these men worried that any woman can be a threat by way of accusation? Or are they lacking confidence in themselves to be gentlemen?

Old Lady had it right. Treat everyone with respect and you cannot fear retribution.

I wish that were true. It doesn't matter if a man is guilty or not, the accusation is almost certain termination or worse. Obviously there are men who are predators, and they should be prosecuted, but this does not negate that accusations against men can and have destroyed innocent people. Someone from my hometown got fired for a false accusation. This seem to happen more than people realize. I know teachers are taught never to be alone with a student, ever. There needs to be a witness at all times. It is that bad.

“Now that the anonymous person has been identified and has spoken to the press, I repeat my earlier statement that I have no recollection of any of the events described in today’s Post article or attributed to her letter.”
- Mark Judge

In my case, I have no recollection of being abducted by fathead extraterrestrials waving rubber chickens and singing 'Shout!', because it never happened.

He said it never happened which might mean young Kavanaugh was never at such a party. This woman cannot remember when it happened. She cannot pin it down to a year. She does not know where it happened. She does not know who was there. I don't know for all questions will absolutely pass a polygraph.

Judge says he has no recollection of it.

The man also admits to huge lapses in his memory due to being black out drunk, to binge drinking, and to trying to hookup with girls who were drunk at highschool parties just like the one that Ford described.

“Now that the anonymous person has been identified and has spoken to the press, I repeat my earlier statement that I have no recollection of any of the events described in today’s Post article or attributed to her letter.”
- Mark Judge

In my case, I have no recollection of being abducted by fathead extraterrestrials waving rubber chickens and singing 'Shout!', because it never happened.

Christine Ford's polygraph says otherwise.

Would Kavanaugh or Judge be willing to similarly take a polygraph test on the matter?

Or testify under oath before Congress as Ford has offered to do?

- Mark Judge

Yeah recall is a synonym for recollect. Thanks for backing me up.

They can't defend themselves, this came up because they want to be able to sue till 50 years of age, today this is nonsense, they should come forward right away or forever deal with it. Same with women today.
I dont think there should be a statue of limitations on crimes that involve deep emotional stress or PTSD. Not allowing the victims to come to grips with their experience before reporting it is wrong.

I have to disagree.
Thats your right.

So if someone raped you and you mentally could not tolerate speaking to someone about it then you would have no problem that your rapist was running for mayor years later?

Why do you keep saying "Rape"?

Kavanaugh is not being accused of rape. He's being accused of molestation. There is a HUGE difference.

Rape is a heiniuos crime that should be punishable by death (IMO).

Most of the accusations being leveled nowadays are more attributable to men being romantic clutz's.

If what she says is true , he tried to rape her.

My understanding is that what he did wasn't attempted rape, but a moderately forceful attempt at seduction.

He really depends on how hard he tried to prevent her from leaving. Did he ultimately take 'No' for an answer?

It strikes me that men who rape women or seriously molest them will have a continuous pattern of behavior - not a one time incidence like this. The fact that there have been no additional accusations against him seems to indicate that he probably was not trying to rape her.

Young men can be romantic klutzes. He may have thought that being a bit forceful would turn her on, and when it didn't he stopped - and never tried it again on anyone else.

Forum List

Back