Women Should Really Think Twice About False Accusations

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.

Every emotionally and mentally disturbed mother I try my best not to converse with insists there’s no problem with their daughters or girls in general dressing like sluts.
It’s always, “Boys shouldn’t be looking.”.

It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.
That's it, Billy, threaten us.

Just a thought, ladies.

No threat. Just an observation of the survival element in human nature.

Just a thought, ladies.

Same with priest sexual abuse, some are dead and can't defend themselves.

Just a thought, ladies.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?

Just a thought, ladies.

Bullshit.
Here's another idea for you: Tell your male employees to show some respect for the women that work around them and to stay out of their pantaloons, physically and figuratively.

Is that really too much to ask?

I do believe from now on women should report any abuse right away to the police and go to a hospital and or if at work report it right away, but it can mean being fired, but get an attorney and sue.

Just a thought, ladies.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?

Polygraphs are a joke. Anyone can beat them.

Just a thought, ladies.

Bullshit.
Here's another idea for you: Tell your male employees to show some respect for the women that work around them and to stay out of their pantaloons, physically and figuratively.

Is that really too much to ask?

Why take the chance at all?

Just a thought, ladies.

Then is Trump demanding them? And why do security clearances frequently include them?

Just a thought, ladies.

that's why they aren't allowed in a courtroom.

Just a thought, ladies.

that's why they aren't allowed in a courtroom.

Eye witness testimony certainly is.

The girl that cried wolf.....and passed a polygraph?
Not an independent one...she hired an ex FBI agent to do the test and we do not have a list of the questions....you must know this is bullshit...no one is that stupid to believe this 9th inning crap....Diane Feinstein just soiled her career....

The girl that cried wolf.....and passed a polygraph?
Not an independent one...she hired an ex FBI agent to do the test and we do not have a list of the questions....you must know this is bullshit...no one is that stupid to believe this 9th inning crap....Diane Feinstein just soiled her career....

If you don't have the list of questions, how do you 'know' its bullshit?

You literally just demonstrated the absurdity of your own conclusions.

Just a thought, ladies.

Ford beat it by not remembering a single thing.

Forum List

Back