‘Women should not laugh in public,’ says Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister in morality

Men should stop telling women what to do. Women are the majority and should take a stand for their own rights, including the right to say "No" to a man.

Spare me Muzzie...........

The way so called men treat women over there is BS. They treat them as if they are dogs in many ways.

Which is why so called men over there wear dresses. Because Real Men treat women with respect. Something Muslim countries have forgotten.

Tell you what.
Pop over to Scotland and tell this bloke he's a raving queer.
Please check your medical insurance is up to date.

images

Last I heard they were men in kilts. They aren't like the Muslims who treat women like dogs. Your comparison to the Muslim Culture is inane.

Yeah...................in the Islamic world (aka the Muslims) there is a lot of hatred towards women, and they treat them as second class citizens.

However.....................................

In the Christian world (especially in the world of the Republicans) they say that a woman should cook and clean, and should always be subservient to their male husbands.

Interestingly enough, the Muslims say almost the same thing.

Me? I tend to think that women are equal to me (if not in some cases better than me) and I look at all of them as someone to learn from.

Straw Man so full of it that you need a back hoe to clean it out. You must have never had an American Woman...........Try that chit at home........................

My wife's conservative and if what you are saying is true then I'd be in the dang dog house permanently. You don't have a clue.

The way so called men treat women over there is BS. They treat them as if they are dogs in many ways.

Which is why so called men over there wear dresses. Because Real Men treat women with respect. Something Muslim countries have forgotten.

Tell you what.

images

That's not a dress..

Only because he'd beat the shit out of you if you said anything.
Having a pop at some unknown "Muslim" is easy, and you aren't likely to get the living crap kicked out of you.
Sir, you and your daft pals are fucking idiots.

Tell you what.

images

That's not a dress..

Having a pop at some unknown "Muslim" is easy, and you aren't likely to get the living crap kicked out of you.

LOL

Again, I ask you if the man in the kilt is treating women like dogs. That is all, and that is the op.

Tell you what.

images

Last I heard they were men in kilts. They aren't like the Muslims who treat women like dogs. Your comparison to the Muslim Culture is inane.

Are you sure?
ScottishGovernment - News - Domestic abuse statistics

There were 60,080 incidents of domestic abuse recorded by the police in Scotland in 2012-13, compared to the 59,847 incidents recorded in 2011-12. This equates to a marginal increase of less than half of 1% in the number of incidents recorded in 2012-13 as compared to 2011-12.

The overall number of domestic abuse incidents recorded by the police in Scotland in 2012-13 was 1,131 per 100,000 population. This compared to 1,129 incidents per 100,000 population in 2011-12.

Or, 1% of Scots are recorded as wife beaters, and that's just the reported cases.

Violence against women - the facts | White Ribbon Scotland

Scotland

A domestic violence incident is recorded every 10 minutes in Scotland with 53,681 incidents reported in 2008-9.1

26% of Scots surveyed in 2007 thought that a woman bore some responsibility for being raped if she wore revealing clothing4

1 in 3 teenage girls in a relationship, suffer an unwanted sexual act

In a 2005 study of young people’s attitudes, 1 in 5 young men believe that women often ’provoke violence'.

I love making racist idiots look stupid.
They moan about men in dresses, so I point out a man in a skirt they can suggest isn't a real man, well, if they like hospital food.
Of course, because it's a white man, only Muslims abuse women.
Now we see the terrible domestic abuse stats for Scotland, will you revise your bullshit or try again, making yourself look ever dafter?

The truth here is simple enough, if you aren't too simple to see it.

There are men in every society and sub group that abuse women.
Blaming one group is just stupid, because we all have our bastards.

That's not a dress..

LOL

Again, I ask you if the man in the kilt is treating women like dogs. That is all, and that is the op.

I refer the dishonourable moron to the answer I gave above.

And in most of these countries it is against the law. Not so much in Muslim countries where their so called men wear dresses. Do you shake hands with the left or right hand.

:badgrin:

Tell you what.

images

Are you sure?
ScottishGovernment - News - Domestic abuse statistics

There were 60,080 incidents of domestic abuse recorded by the police in Scotland in 2012-13, compared to the 59,847 incidents recorded in 2011-12. This equates to a marginal increase of less than half of 1% in the number of incidents recorded in 2012-13 as compared to 2011-12.

The overall number of domestic abuse incidents recorded by the police in Scotland in 2012-13 was 1,131 per 100,000 population. This compared to 1,129 incidents per 100,000 population in 2011-12.

Or, 1% of Scots are recorded as wife beaters, and that's just the reported cases.

Violence against women - the facts | White Ribbon Scotland

Scotland

A domestic violence incident is recorded every 10 minutes in Scotland with 53,681 incidents reported in 2008-9.1

26% of Scots surveyed in 2007 thought that a woman bore some responsibility for being raped if she wore revealing clothing4

1 in 3 teenage girls in a relationship, suffer an unwanted sexual act

In a 2005 study of young people’s attitudes, 1 in 5 young men believe that women often ’provoke violence'.

I love making racist idiots look stupid.
They moan about men in dresses, so I point out a man in a skirt they can suggest isn't a real man, well, if they like hospital food.
Of course, because it's a white man, only Muslims abuse women.
Now we see the terrible domestic abuse stats for Scotland, will you revise your bullshit or try again, making yourself look ever dafter?

Freddy, if a person wasn't as daft as you are (I really don't think the elevator goes up to the top in your case), you as a normal civilized person would have said that every woman has the right to laugh whether she is inside her home or outside in public and that the Turkish man shouldn't have said that. Look at how the women themselves reacted to what he said. Will you be calling those women daft too? Meanwhile, how about the pole dancing that he came up with afterwards? Maybe you should open up a gym in Indonesia and include pole dancing as one of the exercises.

Tell you what.

images

That's not a dress..

Neither is what those men are wearing. They are "tunics".

Actually, "tunics" are clothing that was worn by the Greeks and the Romans................

Tunic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you've shown is something known as a "kilt" which comes not from the Greeks or the Romans, but rather from those of my ancestry known as the Scottish people.

As a matter of fact, one of my ancestors is Robert the Bruce.

Here's what a kilt is, just so that you know.........

Kilt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And in most of these countries it is against the law. Not so much in Muslim countries where their so called men wear dresses. Do you shake hands with the left or right hand.

:badgrin:

Utter crap.
In Indonesia, where more Muslims live than any other place in the world, beating up your wife often gets you prison time, a divorce and a very hard time returning to your home.
To live in a place, you must get an ID card from the local village head. Wife beaters have to grovel to get one, many don't manage so have to move away.
There was one in my old village - he was well lucky to be able to say and told he was on a very short leash.

That's not a dress..

Neither is what those men are wearing. They are "tunics".

Actually, "tunics" are clothing that was worn by the Greeks and the Romans................

Tunic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you've shown is something known as a "kilt" which comes not from the Greeks or the Romans, but rather from those of my ancestry known as the Scottish people.

As a matter of fact, one of my ancestors is Robert the Bruce.

Here's what a kilt is, just so that you know.........

Kilt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can we take it as read, if someone suggested you weren't much of a man because you had a kilt on, you'd get a beating you wouldn't believe?
I've only been to Glasgow a couple of times, but it doesn't come over a place where you want to fuck about with the locals.
As a note - I had a great time and found the people great to get along with.
I do remember this.

The terrorist was on fire, but the fucker still got a nose ender.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gMJBQoHJ4E]Billy Connolly - Terrorist Attack At Glasgow Airport, Must Watch! - YouTube[/ame]

Added to my above.
I won't be responsible for any women that laugh at the jokes in my link.
They'll clearly go to hell.

Or, to the OP, get fucked.

Added to my above.
I won't be responsible for any women that laugh at the jokes in my link.
They'll clearly go to hell.

Or, to the OP, get fucked.

Freddie I do not understand your post------the OP in this case is Sally, who simply
cited a news report of a declaration by the deputy ERDOGAN of Turkey----which
was ----"women should not laugh in public" Did you just suggest that the OP
"get fucked"? did you make that suggestion as a person who is a sincere muslim or
are you demonstrating the "culture" of Indonesia. ------or is it just YOU?

Kondor-----uhm----giggles aside----I find the statement of Erdogan's deputy very significant---
it suggests increasing islamization -----for which Erdogan is kinda notable. In fact, he exploits the
concept. We is livin' in dangerous times. Turkey ain't no more a moderating force
in the "UMMAH" I was so confident that the islamicists would invaded Saudi Arabia---
that three years ago ----I predicted "within two years" It might be time for me to
UP GRADE------- WITHIN TWO YEARS FROM NOW!!!!! <<< bin laden will triumph
(but not for long)

Kondor-----uhm----giggles aside----I find the statement of Erdogan's deputy very significant---
it suggests increasing islamization -----for which Erdogan is kinda notable. In fact, he exploits the
concept. We is livin' in dangerous times. Turkey ain't no more a moderating force
in the "UMMAH" I was so confident that the islamicists would invaded Saudi Arabia---
that three years ago ----I predicted "within two years" It might be time for me to
(but not for long)
The Turkish Army is the Guardian of the Secular State.

They have stepped in before when things got out of hand.

It is to be hoped that when the Islamists there get out of hand, that the Army will step in again.

Time will tell.

(but not for long)
The Turkish Army is the Guardian of the Secular State.

They have stepped in before when things got out of hand.

It is to be hoped that when the Islamists there get out of hand, that the Army will step in again.

Time will tell.

Kondor-----the old time expression was > FROM YOUR LIPS TO G-D'S EAR!!!!

(don't count on it)

Thru hubby----I have a brother-in-law from Turkey. In Israel since circa 1940----but
he comes with the experience of turkey since Isabella. So-----naturally when he visited
(about two years ago) I said "well the turks are not all that nuts?" He answered-----
in the language we spoke together-----his fluent ladino and Hebrew and my ----scanty Spanish
ane even less Hebrew-------THEY ARE PLENTY NUTS!!!!!!! He does see them as going down
the cosmic whirlpool of islamicism

Forum List

Back