Women should dress modestly or expect to 'entice a rapist...'

So says Chrissie Hynde...

Singer Chrissie Hynde has come under fire for suggesting it can be a woman's fault if she is raped.

"You know if you don't want to entice a rapist, don't wear high heels so you can't run from him," she said, in an interview in the Sunday Times.

The Pretenders singer, 63, said she takes "full responsibility" after she was sexually assaulted aged 21 in Ohio.

"If I'm walking around in my underwear and I'm drunk. Who else's fault can it be?" Hynde told Krissi Murison.

Chrissie Hynde under fire for rape remarks

How ignorant can a person be? I don't care if a woman is walking naked down the middle of the street, she is not looking to be raped. Anyone who believes a person's attire is an invitation to rape needs a good slap to the head...
Well, there is no good reason for rape, but there isn't any reason a woman can't behave more modestly, either. All the provocative behaviour can give mixed messages, and I think that is what Ms Hynde was alluding to. Not an excuse.

How ignorant can a person be? I don't care if a woman is walking naked down the middle of the street, she is not looking to be raped. Anyone who believes a person's attire is an invitation to rape needs a good slap to the head...

How about someone wearing a KKK uniform in a Black neighborhood? Does that change your tune?

Show me a member of the KKK brave enough to wear his robes and walk alone in a Black neighborhood...

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1440976347.725226.jpg

So there are people here who wouldn't think twice about having their daughter wear a skintight minidress into a biker bar.

Wouldn't bother them in the least.

Somehow I'm not surprised.

I am a father to three daughters. I am not saying that I wouldn't "think twice about having their daughter wear a skintight minidress into a biker bar," what I am is, should any of them do so, it is not an invitation to rape.

Now, what part of that are you having trouble with?

So there are people here who wouldn't think twice about having their daughter wear a skintight minidress into a biker bar.

I am a father to three daughters. I am not saying that I wouldn't "think twice about having their daughter wear a skintight minidress into a biker bar," what I am is, should any of them do so, it is not an invitation to rape. Now, what part of that are you having trouble with?
Um, none.

You're playing semantics. Is it an invitation? Of course not. But it's clearly a dangerous decision, a decision that didn't have to be made.

If one of my daughters did that, I would tell her that she was increasing the possibility of a problem with such a decision.

That was incredibly dumb thing to say. Great singer and guitarist though.

I am a father to three daughters. I am not saying that I wouldn't "think twice about having their daughter wear a skintight minidress into a biker bar," what I am is, should any of them do so, it is not an invitation to rape. Now, what part of that are you having trouble with?
Um, none.

You're playing semantics. Is it an invitation? Of course not. But it's clearly a dangerous decision, a decision that didn't have to be made.

If one of my daughters did that, I would tell her that she was increasing the possibility of a problem with such a decision.

The part where any part of the responsibility for the crime falls to the victim.

I am a father to three daughters. I am not saying that I wouldn't "think twice about having their daughter wear a skintight minidress into a biker bar," what I am is, should any of them do so, it is not an invitation to rape.

Some people think adult daughters can and should be controlled. Islam hasn't taken over America yet.

Singer Chrissie Hynde has come under fire for suggesting it can be a woman's fault if she is raped.

"You know if you don't want to entice a rapist, don't wear high heels so you can't run from him," she said, in an interview in the Sunday Times.

The Pretenders singer, 63, said she takes "full responsibility" after she was sexually assaulted aged 21 in Ohio.

"If I'm walking around in my underwear and I'm drunk. Who else's fault can it be?" Hynde told Krissi Murison.

Maybe so.....but walking around in the nude is asking for something.....that's for sure.

How about someone wearing a KKK uniform in a Black neighborhood? Does that change your tune?
Wear a sheet and a hood in a black neighbor hood and you're going to get fucked.........

........up.

Uh... A woman walking naked down the street IS looking to be raped.
Seriously?
Yes. Seriously. What do you expect when a woman walking naked? Unless you have a better opinion.
My opinion is if you can't control yourself around a naked women, you need to be locked up.

Like an animal.
Wrong. I asked for your opinion. I didn't asked you to judge me.
If a woman walking around naked is asking to get rape. Women get rape or assaulted for whatever the reason or situation is. So why bother to walk around naked unless she is asking for something else.

A major go to H E double toothpicks

men should super glue their zipper if they have no control

Or just super glue the end of their P closed and to their zipper in the close position.

Naked, half dressed of anything else, no man has a right to rape any women.

I will dress as I want to, mostly depending on the weather, my mood and my plans for the day, or night.

If you can't control yourself, maybe you should be neutered or fully castrated. I'm sure a vet with a pair of ball crushers could help, or there is the knife instead.

Or just super glue the end of their P closed and to their zipper in the close position.

I will dress as I want to, mostly depending on the weather, my mood and my plans for the day, or night.

If you can't control yourself, maybe you should be neutered or fully castrated. I'm sure a vet with a pair of ball crushers could help, or there is the knife instead.
^^^^ one of the few sane posts on this thread. I can't believe how many people think a woman dressed or undressed is "asking" to be raped. What kind of evil fuck thinks that way?

^^^^ one of the few sane posts on this thread. I can't believe how many people think a woman dressed or undressed is "asking" to be raped. What kind of evil fuck thinks that way?

I'm not squeamish of neutering animals, I'd being more than willing to neuter any rapist or would be rapist, free of charge. Maybe I might find a way of inflicting more than necessary pain in the process. A little lemon, salt or capsicum in the wound. Fire ants maybe? Lock them in a box with hornets? Stake them to a tree smeared in honey in an area of bears or badgers? Hang them by their toe nails over a cliff? String them across a volcano? Cement shoes and drop them in the mariana trench? Snakes? Spiders? Scorpions? Hot coals? Alaska sea in the winter? Jelly fish? Sharks? Limb by limb through a meat grinder? A car crusher?

On the contrary a women can wear whatever she wants. I'm against any kind of nudity. That's my point.

I'm not squeamish of neutering animals, I'd being more than willing to neuter any rapist or would be rapist, free of charge. Maybe I might find a way of inflicting more than necessary pain in the process. A little lemon, salt or capsicum in the wound. Fire ants maybe? Lock them in a box with hornets? Stake them to a tree smeared in honey in an area of bears or badgers? Hang them by their toe nails over a cliff? String them across a volcano? Cement shoes and drop them in the mariana trench? Snakes? Spiders? Scorpions? Hot coals? Alaska sea in the winter? Jelly fish? Sharks? Limb by limb through a meat grinder? A car crusher?
Will it be better if can just shoot both legs, hands, his dick then the head.
Female predators skin the vagina and feed her to hyena.

Forum List

Back