Women sexually assaulted by hundreds of Arab or N. African men in Cologne

So you have not taken in the reports posted showing that the atrocity was not just centred on one small town but was endemic all over the country. With an average of 1,000 in each town being raped by Pakistani muslims. This makes the numbers on the high side and of great concern to the people of the UK.

Nope, sure didn't. The original story said a lot of molestations were reported, among which was one rape. In a couple of days that one became two. Of course for a message board wag manufacturing his own story that means "thousands".

You ask how rape is a religious act, then look no further than the trial transcripts were it is shown the muslim child rapists were acting on their religious teachings. Look them up in the koran and hadiths and that way you will see that it is not a made up story.

Rape is not a religious act in any religion. Period. I called out his fallacy, and it remains that way.

Then you are living in cloud cuckoo land and have not studied the koran and hadiths. They spell out exactly what is a expected of every muslims ( all men of course ) and how they should emulate the perfect muslim.

Know what I believe in? Evidence. What you don't have here.

When I dropped in to this thread, I did not realize that it was a Trump rally. Having left my white robe and hood at home, I feel somewhat out of place, so ya'll keep telling each other scary campfire stories while I find somewhere to light where the fear is not palatable....

Typical lib, when confronted with a Truth you can't spin and the cons refuse to let you lie it away, play the Race Card.

THe crimes in the OP happened.

It was done by a gang of Muslims.

It was not something that happens normally.

The child rape rings I pointed out to you were real, and a result of Muslim Immigration.

And this is just the tip of the ice berg.

You guys have really got me frightened about this. I'm going to play Bridge this afternoon, but there is a guy who plays by the name of Achmed. I'm packing my 9 MM, and my K-bar from now on....

Your ridicule doesn't change the facts.

This thread, in the beginning had multiple libs denying that this was unusual or that they were muslims.

As more and more information was revealed, both points were shown to be completely false.

This is a result of the policy of Third World Immigration.

And you libs are furious at the idea that we want to judge your lib policies by their results.

Curious as to how you know they were Muslims. Were they card carrying Muslims, or maybe waving Quorans while raping, or were they chanting stuff about Allah and Muhammad at the time?

I have an understanding of the likely religion of "arab and north african men" who would be found committing mass sex assaults in Germany.

Algeria for example, is 95% Muslim. Egypt, with it's coptics is a mere 90% muslim.

YOur denial is strong.

THe citizens of the West were not allowed to have a real debate about Third World Immigration before it was made policy.

Any attempt at debate was shut down by lies and Political Correctness.

Now, far too late, we can see the results of these policies and they are utter disasters.

Time for new policies to attempt to limit, contain, reverse the damage of your lib policies.

And they have ---- what to do with each other?

Couldn't answer my question in 217 huh?
Wonder why.

So you have not taken in the reports posted showing that the atrocity was not just centred on one small town but was endemic all over the country. With an average of 1,000 in each town being raped by Pakistani muslims. This makes the numbers on the high side and of great concern to the people of the UK.

Nope, sure didn't. The original story said a lot of molestations were reported, among which was one rape. In a couple of days that one became two. Of course for a message board wag manufacturing his own story that means "thousands".

You ask how rape is a religious act, then look no further than the trial transcripts were it is shown the muslim child rapists were acting on their religious teachings. Look them up in the koran and hadiths and that way you will see that it is not a made up story.

Rape is not a religious act in any religion. Period. I called out his fallacy, and it remains that way.

Then you are living in cloud cuckoo land and have not studied the koran and hadiths. They spell out exactly what is a expected of every muslims ( all men of course ) and how they should emulate the perfect muslim.

The evidence is in the koran and hadiths, and rather than be accused of falsifying the words I ask that you read this for yourself. A clue is in the command that all muslims must emulate the perfect muslim and do as he did in his life. He raped 12 year old girls in the blood of their slain fathers and brothers on the command of his god. That is the facts that you cant deny

The evidence is in the koran and hadiths, and rather than be accused of falsifying the words I ask that you read this for yourself. A clue is in the command that all muslims must emulate the perfect muslim and do as he did in his life. He raped 12 year old girls in the blood of their slain fathers and brothers on the command of his god. That is the facts that you cant deny

Exactly --- you don't have any. "Go read for yourself", the dying mantra of the rhetorically unarmed.

Thanks for playin' and be sure to play the Mythmaker game at home. Seconds of fun for the whole family.

Exactly --- you don't have any. "Go read for yourself", the dying mantra of the rhetorically unarmed.

Thanks for playin' and be sure to play the Mythmaker game at home. Seconds of fun for the whole family.

As I said unless you can see it for yourself you will just reply that it does not exist, or the words have been taken out of context. Typical pinko liberal actions to the truth, just look at penny and her denials

Wow worst article ever. 5 paragraphs about vague nothing intended to disparage immigrants. 1,000 assaulters at Cologne's main train station... their main train station? How many thousands of people passed through there that night? 60 criminal complaints... about what? Only one is about rape. And as compared to how many on a usual night?

Garbage. As is to be expected from TD these days when it comes to browns.

Worst article EVAH?

You're slagging the NYTimes?

:lol:
Yup. Whoever wrote that should be fired.

As for you... stop being such a victim.

If they were rednecks from georgia I doubt you'd be saying that

As I said unless you can see it for yourself you will just reply that it does not exist, or the words have been taken out of context. Typical pinko liberal actions to the truth, just look at penny and her denials

And yet again you confirm you have nothing. I kinda already made that point.

:dig:

You are correct; if you can't demonstrate it, then your point indeed does not exist. Naught but Argumentum ad Populum. Derived from one's own ass.

Who the fuck is "penny" [sic]?

You are correct; if you can't demonstrate it, then your point indeed does not exist. Naught but Argumentum ad Populum. Derived from one's own ass.

Another idiot that denies the facts in the koran and hadiths, as I said it is a waste of time using the koran and hadiths as idiots deny that the words are in there. So here they are for you to deny

Qur’an 23:1-6—The Believers must (eventually) win through—those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess—for (in their case) they are free from blame.

Qur’an 70:22-30—Not so those devoted to Prayer—those who remain steadfast to their prayer; and those in whose wealth is a recognized right for the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); and those who hold to the truth of the Day Of Judgement; and those who fear the displeasure of their Lord—for their Lord’s displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquility—and those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess—for (then) they are not to be blamed.

Sahih Muslim 3371—We went out with Allah’s Messenger on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger, and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4138—We went out with Allah’s Apostle for the invasion of Bun Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus [same as "azl" above]. So when we intended to do coitus interruptus, we said: "How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah’s Apostle who is present among us? We asked (him) about it and he said: "It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul till the Day of Resurrection is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Sahih Muslim 3384—Jabir bin Abdullah reported that a person asked Allah’s Apostle saying: I have a slave-girl and I practice azl with her, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: This cannot prevent that which Allah has decreed. The person then came (after some time) and said: Messenger of Allah, the slave-girl about whom I talked to you has conceived, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: I am the servant of Allah and His Messenger.

Qur’an 4:24—Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess ...

Sunan Abu Dawud 2150—The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.

So you see in islam rape is not only allowed but is expected and commanded.

Another idiot that denies the facts in the koran and hadiths, as I said it is a waste of time using the koran and hadiths as idiots deny that the words are in there. So here they are for you to deny

Qur’an 23:1-6—The Believers must (eventually) win through—those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess—for (in their case) they are free from blame.

Qur’an 70:22-30—Not so those devoted to Prayer—those who remain steadfast to their prayer; and those in whose wealth is a recognized right for the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); and those who hold to the truth of the Day Of Judgement; and those who fear the displeasure of their Lord—for their Lord’s displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquility—and those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess—for (then) they are not to be blamed.

Sahih Muslim 3371—We went out with Allah’s Messenger on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger, and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4138—We went out with Allah’s Apostle for the invasion of Bun Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus [same as "azl" above]. So when we intended to do coitus interruptus, we said: "How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah’s Apostle who is present among us? We asked (him) about it and he said: "It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul till the Day of Resurrection is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Sahih Muslim 3384—Jabir bin Abdullah reported that a person asked Allah’s Apostle saying: I have a slave-girl and I practice azl with her, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: This cannot prevent that which Allah has decreed. The person then came (after some time) and said: Messenger of Allah, the slave-girl about whom I talked to you has conceived, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: I am the servant of Allah and His Messenger.

Qur’an 4:24—Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess ...

Sunan Abu Dawud 2150—The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.

You're a special kind of moron, aintchya?

NONE of your passages here "command rape". Not a one. Nor do any present their context.
And none of them are linked to jack squat -- for all I know you made them up. Although considering your obvious dearth of literacy that's quite a stretch.

What a retard.

You're a special kind of moron, aintchya?

NONE of your passages here "command rape". Not a one. Nor do any present their context.
And none of them are linked to jack squat -- for all I know you made them up. Although considering your obvious dearth of literacy that's quite a stretch.

What a retard.

So English is not your firstlanguage going on your comprehension of the verses from the koran and hadiths.

Forum List

Back