Women seeking abortion in Nebraska face another roadblock.

Nope, your posts say it all. I show what a fool you were, you try and deflect and bullshit your way around it. Like I said, on this topic, you're a fundy.

:rofl:

Are you getting the impression yet that you might be on the losing side of that quaking "fundy" finger?

:lol:

internet-rage-250x300.jpg

That's what fundies do when they have nothing logical to argue, claim the opposition is angry

clearly, you are an angry little puppy. But, I'd love to see your source which states that "fundies claim the opposite is angry". I bet this is one more thing you've pulled out of your ass...rrrRRRRRAWWWWEEAAAAAAAARGGGTHHTHTAAAARR!

kraken.jpg

already have, another fundy tactic, ignore what's been posted and then demand someone go back and quote the other person.

Human being solely defined by DNA for one. YOur complete bastardization of my post a page or two back and your horrible reading comprehension skills (which you conveniently responded with a fundy type deflection). Keep the deflections going and just ignore the post that pointed all this out. :cuckoo:

already have, another fundy tactic, ignore what's been posted and then demand someone go back and quote the other person.

Human being solely defined by DNA for one. YOur complete bastardization of my post a page or two back and your horrible reading comprehension skills (which you conveniently responded with a fundy type deflection). Keep the deflections going and just ignore the post that pointed all this out. :cuckoo:

no, you really haven't. but hey.. if all you can do is reference phantom posts that are less significant than your memory remembers then maybe it's time to step away from the fruit fly penis and.. you know.. for GODS SAKE STAY OUT OF THE GAMMA RADIATION!

The fact is, dick face, that humans ARE clarified by the nature of their DNA. It's the exact nature of this meiosis process which causes each individual fertilized zygote to be a completely unique genetic combination. Now, YOU may not want to subscribe to the same nomenclature as I do regarding the label "human" applied to the genetic product of fertilization but.. hey... this is why you've waded through pages CRYING that i'm a fundeye (spelled like that just for you) instead of making a significant counterpoint while being lampooned for being the banally stupid bastard that you are.

what's that? I won't LIKE YOU WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY? what?

"FUNDEEEEEEE SMASSSSSHHHHH"

hulk-smash1.jpg

But..Anguille doesn't WANT you to have children!
Typical bitchy and utterly false statement from Baba.

I think Shogun will be a wonderful dad to his PROGENY.

He seems have a great relationship with his one father that he can pass on to them. Hopefully they will come when he is most prepared to give them the best start in life.

You asking me or Shogun? It's his choice of word.

You're always looking for ways to twist what people say into something unrecognizable. Must be because you never have any valid counterpoints to anything being said.

Forum List

Back