Women say some rape victims should take blame - survey (UK)

But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. - Matt. 18:25

The lord [owner] of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. - Luke 12:45-48

Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him. - Ephesians 6:5-9

Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honor, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; - 1 Timothy 6:1-3

Jihad bil-sayf involves a concerted struggle by Muslims against an oppressive force. Please, show me an example of any authoritative Muslim scholar who believes that grabbing a random woman on the street and flagrantly violating Islamic law by raping her constitutes "jihad." Otherwise, fuck off and don't come back until you can show me an example of Christian scripture that forbids the taking of slaves.
Take your time.

Jihad bil-sayf involves a concerted struggle by Muslims against an oppressive force. Please, show me an example of any authoritative Muslim scholar who believes that grabbing a random woman on the street and flagrantly violating Islamic law by raping her constitutes "jihad." Otherwise, fuck off and don't come back until you can show me an example of Christian scripture that forbids the taking of slaves.
Take your time.

As I said it is implied.
I showed the manner, we are done. Thanks.

Well, THIS thread has turned into an utterly derailed waste of time. Thanks, Kalam. Not everyone can actually be such an incredible social burden so effortlessly.

As I said it is implied.
Prove that this is so by citing a similar opinion from any one Islamic scholar.

I suspected that you would not be able to find the scripture that I requested, because you know as well as I that it does not exist. Henceforth, we will continue to expose the Christian hypocrisy that forms the very essence of your kufr whenever you attempt to attack Islam. Your arguments have all failed; you are dismissed.

Well, THIS thread has turned into an utterly derailed waste of time. Thanks, Kalam. Not everyone can actually be such an incredible social burden so effortlessly.
I'm merely defending my religion. Take it up with those who began attacking it for no reason, as kuffar are apt to do.

Mr. Fitnah is who started this, and continued it after I asked him not to along with Willow. So make sure you point the blame on the right person.

As I said it is implied.

I suspected that you would not be able to find the scripture that I requested, because you know as well as I that it does not exist. Henceforth, we will continue to expose the Christian hypocrisy that forms the very essence of your kufr whenever you attempt to attack Islam. Your arguments have all failed; you are dismissed.

(The worst criminal among the Muslims is he who asks if a matter is unlawful (or not), and it becomes unlawful because of his asking about it.) It is recorded in the Sahih that the Messenger of Allah said,

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

As I said it is implied.

(The worst criminal among the Muslims is he who asks if a matter is unlawful (or not), and it becomes unlawful because of his asking about it.) It is recorded in the Sahih that the Messenger of Allah said,

Yes, I've already accepted your concession.

Yes, I've already accepted your concession.
And everyone else has accepted you are insane.
Thanks for playing.

I'm merely defending my religion. Take it up with those who began attacking it for no reason, as kuffar are apt to do.

Sorry you cannot defend Islam.
Perhaps I shouldn't call what I'm doing "defending Islam" since that would imply that some sort of intelligent criticism has been leveled against it. How about "exposing anti-Islamic idiocy"? Yes, that's more suitable.

And everyone else has accepted you are insane.
Thanks for playing.

:rofl:

Right, of course. How could any sane person fail to see that you've learned far more about Islam from reading internet articles than I have by living it?

I don't know if they should take the blame, I do know some women lie about being raped. I knew one girl in high school who cried rape a few times, and one night when we were out cruising she sure didn't mind flirting with one of them of the guys who she accused of raping her.
And if you are wasted and he is wasted, and you don't remember having sex, well I don't think you should cry rape either.

I lean towards attributing the 'but for your actions' role to a female as much as a male. You climb into bed with some guy - ie, the scenario outlined in the article (and not the ridiculous fantasy dreamed up by the droolaider Contessa) then, in my female opinion, that female has placed herself in a situation whereby a guy could misinterpret the situation.

key words: but for your actions (not your dress)

What's the matter with you you stupid twat! NO ONE, regardless of circumstances deserves to be raped.

I find it pathetic that you would think any do, but have to say, only a bitch that has offered it up regularly and still gets no takers would take the position you do. Sorry your luck, but then who would want you ? ? ? ?

Exactly how stupid can one woman be? Where in my post did I claim she would deserve to be raped. You are one seriously stupid bitch. Neg repping me for something I didn't even say - what an idiot. Then instead of addressing the topic you indulge in your stupid 'insults' about me. Your stupidity is showing, cover it up, bitch.

I lean towards attributing the 'but for your actions' role to a female as much as a male. You climb into bed with some guy - ie, the scenario outlined in the article (and not the ridiculous fantasy dreamed up by the droolaider Contessa) then, in my female opinion, that female has placed herself in a situation whereby a guy could misinterpret the situation.

If a man forces sex against the woman's will, then it's rape. But if a woman allows things to progress, even to the point of 'getting in bed' with the guy, then she must accept responsibility for her actions as well.

I think a real risk of refusing to place any responsibility on the woman's actions (not necessarily blame, but at least acknowledging she may have contributed to what happened) is that you end up with women acting damned stupid, using little to no judgement, and getting themselves into situations where rape or an assault can (and is even likely) to occur.

I hope that made sense...

The leader of the 2000 rapes in Sydney's southwest, Bilal Skaf, a Muslim, was initially sentenced to 55 years' jail, but later had the sentence reduced on appeal.

2000 rapes? What? He couldn't get anyone to have sex with him willingly? Shit he must be butt ugly.

:lol:

I'm sure someone has pointed this out by now.

Sydney gang rapes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rapes occurred in the year 2000.

If a man forces sex against the woman's will, then it's rape. But if a woman allows things to progress, even to the point of 'getting in bed' with the guy, then she must accept responsibility for her actions as well.

I think a real risk of refusing to place any responsibility on the woman's actions (not necessarily blame, but at least acknowledging she may have contributed to what happened) is that you end up with women acting damned stupid, using little to no judgement, and getting themselves into situations where rape or an assault can (and is even likely) to occur.

It makes perfect sense to intelligent females. So you'll probably get a neg rep from Contessa.

I totally agree, it is always rape. But, as I said before it is the 'but for your actions' thing. For instance, you get into bed with some guy then change your mind, yea, it is still rape but I would be more prepared to take into account the actions of the female as well as the male in that circumstance.

I see what you're saying, and I agree women have to use their judgment and keep the risk in mind. On the other hand, both a woman and a man have every right to change their mind - even after hopping into the same bed. What happens if he starts to play too rough, or something else unexpected happens that makes her want to call it off? It's rather difficult to force a man, but a woman is vulnerable. Assigning blame or even "responsibility" based on them being in bed together is dangerous, if you ask me. We want rapes to be reported and prosecuted, and that means recognizing that NO means NO - regardless of the circumstances.

I have a much bigger problem with the irreponsibility of women who make false rape accusations. It doesn't get much lower than that.

Forum List

Back