Women sarcasm bomb Republican governors

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Facebook users took to the walls of Republican governor of Kansas Sam Brownback and Virginia state senator Ryan McDougle to post intimate details of their reproductive health in protest of anti-abortion legislation.

The Republicans’ walls were filled with messages, many from women, detailing their menstrual and reproductive health and asking the politicians for advice on different health problems. One website labelled the messages “Sarcasm Bombing” for the tounge-in-cheek way the users ask the politicians for help.

“Hi Senator McDougle! I just wanted to let you know, since you’re so concerned about women’s health, that my period started today! Color looks good, flow not too heavy. Cramps are pretty manageable but don’t worry- I’ll make sure to let you know if that changes! Thanks again for caring so much about women and our bodies!”

Both McDougle and Brownback have supported measures in legislation to restrict a woman’s ability to get an abortion.

Brownback has said he would sign an anti-abortion bill introduced into the Kansas legislature, while McDougle was a supporter for Virginia’s mandatory transvaginal ultrasound bill. The bill was later altered before being signed into law, but McDougle advocated for a mandate in which women seeking an abortion would be required to have an invasive ultrasound to determine the fetus’s gestational age. Under the passed law, women must submit to a conventional ultrasound before being granted an abortion.

The Facebook protestors mocked the politicians’ involvement in female reproductive rights, asking for advice on an array of health issues.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...with-female-health-details-on-facebook-walls/

Facebook users took to the walls of Republican governor of Kansas Sam Brownback and Virginia state senator Ryan McDougle to post intimate details of their reproductive health in protest of anti-abortion legislation.

The Republicans’ walls were filled with messages, many from women, detailing their menstrual and reproductive health and asking the politicians for advice on different health problems. One website labelled the messages “Sarcasm Bombing” for the tounge-in-cheek way the users ask the politicians for help.

“Hi Senator McDougle! I just wanted to let you know, since you’re so concerned about women’s health, that my period started today! Color looks good, flow not too heavy. Cramps are pretty manageable but don’t worry- I’ll make sure to let you know if that changes! Thanks again for caring so much about women and our bodies!”

Both McDougle and Brownback have supported measures in legislation to restrict a woman’s ability to get an abortion.

Brownback has said he would sign an anti-abortion bill introduced into the Kansas legislature, while McDougle was a supporter for Virginia’s mandatory transvaginal ultrasound bill. The bill was later altered before being signed into law, but McDougle advocated for a mandate in which women seeking an abortion would be required to have an invasive ultrasound to determine the fetus’s gestational age. Under the passed law, women must submit to a conventional ultrasound before being granted an abortion.

The Facebook protestors mocked the politicians’ involvement in female reproductive rights, asking for advice on an array of health issues.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...with-female-health-details-on-facebook-walls/

More of this should happen.

The Republican war on family planning continues....

Is there no evil in the world that the Republican Party won't support?

so now there is a war on women's menstrual health?

is this really the shit you liberals want to push on with...

A war on women PERIODS..and you as a MAN has the gall to post this.....:lol::lol:

A war on women PERIODS..and you as a MAN has the gall to post this.....:lol::lol:

Dumb, de dumb dumb, dumb dumb. Drum roll please.

Dumb, de dumb dumb, dumb dumb. Drum roll please.

exactly what I thought when I read the stupid article

Are you really sitting here peddling more of Obama's Horse shit? This Entire fucking Issue is Contrived, It's Pure Bull shit. Obama is trying to divert attention from his utter failure with more Fear Mongering and Fairy tales, and you are being a good little Lemming and doing his dirty work.

Pathetic, Both of you.

They won't let people starve.

No wait. I forgot about Andre Bauer.

Uh, they won't applaud executions.

No, they did that already.

Un, they won't demonize the first black president.

Just kidding.

I think rdean and Chris would make a great couple!

Chris, you would just have to ditch your new sweety for awhile. :eusa_angel:

I think rdean and Chris would make a great couple!

Chris, you would just have to ditch your new sweety for awhile. :eusa_angel:

My sweety and I have been together for years.

And she can't believe the bat shit crazy stuff that Republicans are doing....government mandated vaginal penetration ultrasounds, defunding family planning clincs that do cancer screenings, requiring women to tell their employers if they are having sex, saying contraception itself is "wrong", opposing contraception insurance coverage for women, passing bills the require doctors to lie to their patients about breast cancer, etc...

The wheels have come off the Republican Crazy Train.

The Republican Party was never like this before.

Last edited:

:lol: Hilarious, Stephanie!

No wait...you were being ironic, right?:confused:

Let's see. The GOP has insulted women, latinos, blacks, and anyone with any scientific education at all. Who is left? Young people? Oh ya, remember what they said concerning college students during the OWS protests? Maybe they will insult old fat white men next, no reason to leave that group out.

Let's see. The GOP has insulted women, latinos, blacks, and anyone with any scientific education at all. Who is left? Young people? Oh ya, remember what they said concerning college students during the OWS protests? Maybe they will insult old fat white men next, no reason to leave that group out.

holy smokes..have you lefties seen the insults you have thrown at Conservative women, black conservatives, and lets not leave out the Tea Party and the people in it..and we will leave the insulting of old fat white men to you lefties...in fact there was a thread on just the last few days..you all must be proud..

you all are, hypocrites

Last edited:

:clap2: I like this. We all know how much men love to talk about our menstrual cycles. :lol:

Are you really sitting here peddling more of Obama's Horse shit? This Entire fucking Issue is Contrived, It's Pure Bull shit. Obama is trying to divert attention from his utter failure with more Fear Mongering and Fairy tales, and you are being a good little Lemming and doing his dirty work.

Pathetic, Both of you.

Uhhhh......what does this have to do with Obama?

Please explain.

how very fitting

holy smokes..have you lefties seen the insults you have thrown at Conservative women, black conservatives, and lets not leave out the Tea Party and the people in it..and we will leave the insulting of old fat white men to you lefties...in fact there was a thread on just the last few days..you all must be proud..

you all are, hypocrites

Which is no worse than the insults thrown at "lefties", scientists, gays, Liberal women and YOUR President by you hypocrites.

Forum List

Back