Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

[

Or may be their suffering is in your imagination.

Or maybe your religion has corrupted your morals till you cannot tell evil from good. You have been caught more than once with your poor morals showing.

Regards
DL

Many Pagan religions tend to place equal importance upon women and men.

Correct and that may be a part of the reason that Christianity killed many of those cults off. Notably Gnostic Christians. That are not a pagan cult so much as possibly where Christianity was born. They rebelled against their roots.

Regards
DL

Sure but does he, like most men of business, pay women only 70% of what they pay men for the same job?

And do you fell comfy having your mother and daughter seen as second class citizens as you just think of your jewelly jewelly self?

Women with your social conscience is why women today are fighting for equality.

If I offended it was because you deserved nothing less for your offence.

Regards
DL

I chose my career, went to college, owned my own business, and I based my employees pay, not by what was between their legs, or color of their skin, etc...... but what was in their grey matter and their attitude at work. My husband also owned his own businesses,,,,,and we both used the same measures.

None of my family is too terribly concerned with what the world's opinion is regarding where we are on the ladder of equality , but we concern ourselves as to whether or not what we do is pleasing to God, for it is God and God alone that we all must answer to when our time here is done. We never have been folks that obsessed about whether Dick or Jane drove a Toyota Camry or a Cadillac because we simply don't care.

If you find my( and that of my family ) life of satisfaction offensive, then perhaps you need to obsess less about my life and go obsess about your own and find what niche your life is in this world,,,,

We both are involved in mission work to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those that don't know Him or even about Him. Whether or not they choose to accept Christ as Lord and Savior in their life is up to each individual. We can only present them with the tools with which they can make an informed decision.

We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
So many people are working hard to get more money, in order to spend it to impress people that don't even care.
Live simply. Love generously. Speak truthfully. Breathe deeply. Do your best. Leave everything else to the powers above you.

So you do well so fuck the rest of the world.

Nice attitude that and why women still do not have equality in our so called civilized world.

Thanks for showing your lack of social conscience.

Regards
DL

Don't forget how the Knights Templar was wiped out by the Pope and the King of France..

The Christian motto was think like me or die. No wonder that some decided not to have their thinking slaved to immoral Christianity.

Regards
DL

"So you do well so fuck the rest of the world.
Nice attitude that and why women still do not have equality in our so called civilized world.
Thanks for showing your lack of social conscience."

So you think I should perhaps take control of the world, and demand that everyone is paid the same regardless of their capabilities and /or experience .......well DL. do you do that in your business ?? So what is your solution, and what are you doing to rectify all that is wrong in the world?????,,,,, I mean besides bitching about it on a rather obscure message board here in cyber space......

At least I paid equal pay for equal work, and my employees were loyal and stayed with me for long periods of time.....

"So you do well so fuck the rest of the world.
Thanks for showing your lack of social conscience."

So you think I should perhaps take control of the world, and demand that everyone is paid the same regardless of their capabilities and /or experience .......well DL. do you do that in your business ?? So what is your solution, and what are you doing to rectify all that is wrong in the world?????,,,,, I mean besides bitching about it on a rather obscure message board here in cyber space......

At least I paid equal pay for equal work, and my employees were loyal and stayed with me for long periods of time.....

Do as I do. Whatever you can. There is a lot to do.

For the evils of religion to grow, read any scripture literally.

Any and all harmless beliefs are allowed by Gnostic Christians. We know that any myth can be internalized for good results and as esoteric ecumenists, we enjoy knowledge of all the myths that man has created about Gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

When there is a victim is when that view changes. Then you see why Christianity annihilated Gnostic Christianity. We do not let the evils of forced literalism go unopposed. To a tyrant like Constantine, we were poison. One of his first commands to his new Church was to kill off the free thinkers and of course, his new tool, his Church, did as bid. It was quite a ride for free thought for the next 1,000 years.

For the evils of religion to grow.

How can a Gnostic Christian, --- and any other free thinking moral person, --- not judge other's morals when seeing someone hurt other because of the same Church's teachings today?

Can you ignore such things if you have decent morals? Impossible. Especially with Islam pulling the same murderous, freedom stifling ****.

We must discriminate and judge constantly. Every law is a compulsion on all of us to judge.
It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHa...x=0&playnext=1

They also do much harm to their own fellow adherents.

African witches and Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9...eature=related

Jesus Camp 1of 3
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48b_1185215493

Death to Gays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Z...eature=related

For evil to grow my friend, all good people need do is nothing. Fight literalism when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

Don't forget how the Knights Templar was wiped out by the Pope and the King of France..

The Christian motto was think like me or die. No wonder that some decided not to have their thinking slaved to immoral Christianity.

Regards
DL
I wasn't around at that time, so I take no responsibility for what I can do nothing about in history...I always believed in equal pay for equal ability and aptitude and my and my husbands business reflected that...furthermore, rather than feel as if enslaved, I have been relieved of chains that I was bound in as a liberal, and relish the pure joy and freedom I now enjoy as a Christian....I'm far from perfect, but my Father knows my heart, and when all is said and done, that is all that really matters.

Regards
DL
I wasn't around at that time, so I take no responsibility for what I can do nothing about in history...I always believed in equal pay for equal ability and aptitude and my and my husbands business reflected that...furthermore, rather than feel as if enslaved, I have been relieved of chains that I was bound in as a liberal, and relish the pure joy and freedom I now enjoy as a Christian....I'm far from perfect, but my Father knows my heart, and when all is said and done, that is all that really matters.

Enjoy your father then. Remember though that he had his son needlessly murdered and that he used genocide against many small babies and children.

You are not responsible for the past but he may ask you to kill your own in the future.

Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.

Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

God’s corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL

DL ~ It has become increasingly clear to me with every word you place on these pages, that you don't know God, and it is obvious too that you either don't read the Bible or if you did by chance pick it up, you did not read His word in the context which He meant for you to.

I WOULD vote for God for anything and everything. because He is absolutely just and fair in every way. It is difficult to see that when one has their back to Him.....

DL ~ It has become increasingly clear to me with every word you place on these pages, that you don't know God, and it is obvious too that you either don't read the Bible or if you did by chance pick it up, you did not read His word in the context which He meant for you to.

I WOULD vote for God for anything and everything. because He is absolutely just and fair in every way. It is difficult to see that when one has their back to Him.....

You cannot be just when you demand bribes and sacrifices to alter your judgements from punishing the guilty to punishing the innocent.

If you cannot understand that simple concept then you are not a moral person and must be following a satanic immoral God.

Perhaps if you hear a woman say it.

Regards
DL

DL, You have got to be kidding me !!! It is obvious that this person understands even less than nothing about why Jesus did what He did, and obviously has never taken time to actually study God's word in context. Like anything else,,,,,it is context....

DL. as much as I would absolutely love to sit here and have a truly meaningful discussion with you about this.....I must prepare to leave soon for Nashville for a much needed Cardiac procedure. We leave directly after worship service tomorrow and have no idea when I will return, or even if I will return. Either way is win/win for me..but for now, I must pack an overnight bag and get some sleep. Have a nice evening.

DL, You have got to be kidding me !!! It is obvious that this person understands even less than nothing about why Jesus did what He did, and obviously has never taken time to actually study God's word in context. Like anything else,,,,,it is context....

DL. as much as I would absolutely love to sit here and have a truly meaningful discussion with you about this.....I must prepare to leave soon for Nashville for a much needed Cardiac procedure. We leave directly after worship service tomorrow and have no idea when I will return, or even if I will return. Either way is win/win for me..but for now, I must pack an overnight bag and get some sleep. Have a nice evening.

It is obvious that you care only to appease your fears of death and will follow even satanic morals to keep your feel good feeling.

Nothing like embracing barbaric human sacrifice eh? Nothing like seeing one punished for you to make you feel really good.

Regards
DL

Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

Here we are in civilized and enlightened societies and cultures in high tech times and we are not smart enough to recognize that the world will continue in strife as long as we men do not give women full equality as a minimum to what men should do towards the care of families.

I hope you are astute enough to see this. If you do nothing then you know not what duty to your family should be. The women in your family deserve to be first class citizens.

Men are maintaining God’s curse against women. He will rule over you.

Men. Christians, Catholics and Muslims. Free your women. It’s time. Man up.

Please.

Regards
DL

Feminists: pagan, baby-killing pseudo-females.

How is interpreting that quote to mean that wives should be subject to their husbands a misinterpretation of that passage? Seems pretty straight forward.
its a misinterpretation because no one ever quotes verse 21
21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
in the original text verse 22 doesn't even have a verb....the literal translation is "women, do this by....." and verse 25 is literally "men, do this by......", and 6:1 is literally "children, do this by......"
pretending this is some specific instruction that women are supposed to submit and no one else is, is an intentional misrepresentation........

Ok, that makes better sense.

But, why was the translation made such to be read as though women should subjects of their husbands? If it's because men translated the original texts to subjugate women, then how much of the Bible in its common translations has been rewritten to empower some over others? Why hasn't the godhead of the religion done more to correct such falsity among His/Her faithful?

Such wrongness is partly what prompts non-theists like me to question the "True-ness" of such a religion. Does that make sense?

perhaps it's because in biblical times, and not until all that long ago, women WERE considered the legal property of their husbands.

you can question theists for still purporting to believe that nonsense.

Or maybe . . . just maybe . . . it's like the Christian women on this thread are telling you from scripture, and you just don't like the answer.

Interesting that while some here protest that christian woman are not second class citizens, many of you have said you are against equal pay for equal work, abortion on demand, child care in the work place, open breastfeeding, welfare assistance for single mothers who are the sole providers of their children, foodstamps for children, elderly, handicapped and have posted in favor of men who fight against equality for women.

Some of you thump on your bibles while you work damn hard to keep women down.

Forum List

Back