Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Here we are in civilized and enlightened societies and cultures in high tech times and we are not smart enough to recognize that the world will continue in strife as long as we men do not give women full equality as a minimum to what men should do towards the care of families.

I hope you are astute enough to see this. If you do nothing then you know not what duty to your family should be. The women in your family deserve to be first class citizens.

Men are maintaining God’s curse against women. He will rule over you.

Men. Christians, Catholics and Muslims. Free your women. It’s time. Man up.

Please.

Regards
DL

I encourage any human to stop being a victim--- ASAP. Quit blaming other people and take charge of your life.

You're obviously not married, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silvers, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days." (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

"A silent and loving woman is a gift of the Lord: and there is nothing so much worth as a mind well instructed. A shamefaced and faithful woman is a double grace, and her continent mind cannot be valued." (Eccles. 26:14-15)

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

Yep, only Muslim women are considered inferior (ahem - sarcasm).

But mt.man, You forgot what makes a Christian woman want to put her husband in that position:

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

Husbands, do that ^ and you'll have her around to cleave to for a long time.

And speak up in Church. Unless you have been going to a soothsayer and are reciting prophecy from her instead of God. If so, then be quiet in church. Your revelations aren't coming from God, and Paul is concerned you'll lead the church astray....... ;)

:)

Here we are in civilized and enlightened societies and cultures in high tech times and we are not smart enough to recognize that the world will continue in strife as long as we men do not give women full equality as a minimum to what men should do towards the care of families.

I hope you are astute enough to see this. If you do nothing then you know not what duty to your family should be. The women in your family deserve to be first class citizens.

Please.

Regards
DL

Judaism's given women full equality all along. Thi sisn't a religion problem but a Christianity and Islam problem. Plus, Abrahamic religion only goes back about 4,000 years. Prior to those Goddess-based religions were dominant. Men rose up it seems. :)

As a Christian married woman, no one has made me a victim. No one has attempted to make me a victim. Victim is not in my vocabulary. On the other hand, I grieve for Muslim women.
Muslim women act and behave like like christian women should behave.

But western christian women are out of control and have usurped the role of the man.

And have disrupted the natural biblical order for men and women to fulfill their lust for power and control. .... :cool:

Do you know what it means for a Christian to be the head? It means he becomes a servant. We are to rule as Christ ruled the Church, and that is through service. It is through service that we gain power. It's one of the fundamental paradoxes of life.

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

the most misunderstood text in the Bible....did you know that in the original Greek, the verb for verse 22 is actually found in verse 21 "Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ."

literally verse 22 should read "women, do this by...." and verse 25 "men, do this by....." and 6:1 "children, do this by....."

As a Christian married woman, no one has made me a victim. No one has attempted to make me a victim. Victim is not in my vocabulary. On the other hand, I grieve for Muslim women.

But western christian women are out of control and have usurped the role of the man.

And have disrupted the natural biblical order for men and women to fulfill their lust for power and control. .... :cool:

So what should be done with all the brash, powerful Christian women Sunni?

That's for the Christian men and church leaders to decide. ... :cool:

Last edited:

listen to their counsel, and where appropriate, make love to them:)

Please.

Regards
DL

The bulk of your personality is formed by the time your are five. Most children under the age of five are being raised by women. Consider this before you start deciding that all of the woes of the world are the fault of men. Women will never be equal until we stop assuming they have no responsibility for the way the world is.

I encourage any human to stop being a victim--- ASAP. Quit blaming other people and take charge of your life.

+ 1
My kingdom to be able to light a fire under those who wait for others to make things right.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back