women of the view support gun ownership?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, one of the things that turns an anti-gunner into someone who understands guns...actually being helpless in the face of a possible threat...apparently, the new members of the View, except for one, have been there, done that and now appreciate firearms as tool for self protection...

The View: 'Get A Gun' to Protect Yourself and Your Children

According to Newsbusters.org, the segment about guns began with the airing of an Everytown for Gun Safety commercial. But instead of following the commercial with talk about how America needs more gun control, Shepherd talked about a time when the alarm in her home when off and she ran to her son's bedroom and came to the to realization that the only thing she had with which to defend him and herself was "a daggone wicker trash basket."
McCarthy echoed Shepherd, saying: "I've been in circumstances like Sherri where, you know people tried to break in and I was with my son going, 'I wish I had something to protect myself with.'"
Huddy talked about a time she spent petrified because of a stalker: "I remember feeling so vulnerable. And I just remember constantly going to sleep at night wishing I could go over and grab my dad's gun."

Last edited:
and I should be feeling what?? It's already a Constitutional right, why do you need cackling hens to add their support?

Well, one of the things that turns an anti-gunner into someone who understands guns...actually being helpless in the face of a possible threat...apparently, the new members of the View, except for one, have been there, done that and now appreciate firearms as tool for self protection...

The View: 'Get A Gun' to Protect Yourself and Your Children

According to Newsbusters.org, the segment about guns began with the airing of an Everytown for Gun Safety commercial. But instead of following the commercial with talk about how America needs more gun control, Shepherd talked about a time when the alarm in her home when off and she ran to her son's bedroom and came to the to realization that the only thing she had with which to defend him and herself was "a daggone wicker trash basket."
McCarthy echoed Shepherd, saying: "I've been in circumstances like Sherri where, you know people tried to break in and I was with my son going, 'I wish I had something to protect myself with.'"
Huddy talked about a time she spent petrified because of a stalker: "I remember feeling so vulnerable. And I just remember constantly going to sleep at night wishing I could go over and grab my dad's gun."

Echoing millions of American gun owners.

My gun isn't a offensive weapon, it's for defensive purposes only.

To protect myself, my family and others from those that would intentionally cause them harm.

Not a sword, but a shield.

and I should be feeling what?? It's already a Constitutional right, why do you need cackling hens to add their support?

Because our Constitutional right depends on judges sitting in court rooms when the anti gun people bring their law suits against gun rights. the people who appoint those judges to make those decisions are elected by regular people who don't always pay attention to the Constitution and the Bill of rights. the anti gunners know this and use their money and resources to make people afraid of guns and those who own them so when they vote, they convince them to vote for politicians who restrict those rights and who will nominate and confirm judges who oppose gun rights, regardless of what he constitution actually says. the women on the view are watched by a lot of regular women...when they make the argument for owning a gun they are not the NRA or " gun nuts" but women they think are " regular" women just like them...so if they aren't afraid and actually advocate for owning a gun it helps protect our right to own them...

Last edited:
The dirty little secret is that elitist liberal anti-gun hypocrites are well protected by firearms. Ted Kennedy's personal hired civilian bodyguard was arrested while trying to enter the Senate Office building armed with several concealed handguns which were illegal in Washington D.C. Teddy quietly had the charges dismissed by a friendly judge.

Forum List

Back