Women now eligible for combat duty . ..

Good. They should have the same choice as anyone else.

Laughing at the nutters in this thread denigrating women. That could be a special platform for the GOP to run on next time around.

And still they wonder why they can't get a majority of women to support them.

Must be the "free stuff.":lol:

Idiots.

Good. They should have the same choice as anyone else.

Laughing at the nutters in this thread denigrating women. That could be a special platform for the GOP to run on next time around.

Get back to me when they pass the same boot camp and I'll apologize.

They always have served in combat zones. In varying capacities.

True, but with the recent combat ops focus on counter-insurgency, there really is no front line. Therefore the role women have been playing in combat ops is even greater than before.

Oh and just an FYI.. There isn't a crybaby tattle - tale forum over here for you to run and narc people out trying to get them banned on this forum..

Sounds like you have a follower......literally.

A lot of fear in this thread. I know female soldiers who can out press their male counterparts. There is nothing that suggests a woman will automatically lose in hand to hand combat with a male.

I agree with Skye, it should be about skill, not what parts you keep under your uniform.

Complete horseshit. The only time that happens in the real world is when a 250 lb. redneck mamma whoops her skinny 110 lb. man for being late with the 12 pack of Bud and the pork rinds. Weak take, weak poster.

In high school, my wife nearly killed the captain of the football team. He was 6' and maybe 235-340lbs, she was (at the time) ~5'6" and 130lbs. He was in a wheelchair with a broken pelvis. When the toe cap of her boot connected with his crotch, he went about 4" straight up, and came down shrieking like a damned soul; I would have bet serious money he couldn't have come within 30 decibels of the volume or three octaves of the pitch. He spent the next ten minutes or so alternating agonized shrieks with blubbering and moaning.

A lot of fear in this thread. I know female soldiers who can out press their male counterparts. There is nothing that suggests a woman will automatically lose in hand to hand combat with a male.

I agree with Skye, it should be about skill, not what parts you keep under your uniform.

Complete horseshit. The only time that happens in the real world is when a 250 lb. redneck mamma whoops her skinny 110 lb. man for being late with the 12 pack of Bud and the pork rinds. Weak take, weak poster.

In high school, my wife nearly killed the captain of the football team. He was 6' and maybe 235-340lbs, she was (at the time) ~5'6" and 130lbs. He was in a wheelchair with a broken pelvis. When the toe cap of her boot connected with his crotch, he went about 4" straight up, and came down shrieking like a damned soul; I would have bet serious money he couldn't have come within 30 decibels of the volume or three octaves of the pitch. He spent the next ten minutes or so alternating agonized shrieks with blubbering and moaning.

There is a woman, her name escapes me. She's a fighter pilot and won a triathalon against many men. I've known gang banger girls who were incredible fighters. That's not the point, sure they can. A well trained woman can absolutely take down most untrained men. To say this means they can do it day after day under circumstances where they live on MREs, carry heavy equipment constantly, have little sleep, and conditions aren't the same way they are at home where the conditions are controlled and perfect, is the issue. As Katie Petronio pointed out. The female performance is short lived, they lack longevity.

Naturally this isn't going to make the American military a more effective fighting force. The longer each unit is in the field the less effective it will become. So what, isn't it worth it to make women feel good about themselves? We are moving toward the lowest common denominator, in everything. Why not the military as well?

True, but with the recent combat ops focus on counter-insurgency, there really is no front line. Therefore the role women have been playing in combat ops is even greater than before.

Oh and just an FYI.. There isn't a crybaby tattle - tale forum over here for you to run and narc people out trying to get them banned on this forum..

Some folks take internet forums more seriously than others, evidently. :eusa_whistle:

Some folks take internet forums more seriously than others, evidently. :eusa_whistle:

LOL Says the BIGGEST CRYBABY TATTLETALE to ever grace a certain forum.. OMG.. Toooooooooooo rich!!!! Lived in the Mod forum tattling over EVERYTHING.. lol Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL Says the BIGGEST CRYBABY TATTLETALE to ever grace a certain forum.. OMG.. Toooooooooooo rich!!!! Lived in the Mod forum tattling over EVERYTHING.. lol Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Get thee from the trailer park to a competent shrink immediately.

The best that Medicaid will allow.

You're going to fit in here perfectly with all of the Zombie libruls.. same lame comeback when called out on the truth.. LOSER. lol

You're going to fit in here perfectly with all of the Zombie libruls.. same lame comeback when called out on the truth.. LOSER. lol

"Zombie libruls" do however have an appreciation for people with BRAINS :razz: :wink_2:

Zombie with a liking for Brains

Last edited:

Forum List

Back