Women not as shallow, but growing in slutty behavior?

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
I am seeing considerably more attractive women with overweight dudes...but im also seeing a general increase in "easiness" of women in my age group(20-25). They were always easy but now its ridiculous(and personally a huge turn off...i want a challenge damnit)...anyone else notice similar trends?

I am seeing considerably more attractive women with overweight dudes...but im also seeing a general increase in "easiness" of women in my age group(20-25). They were always easy but now its ridiculous(and personally a huge turn off...i want a challenge damnit)...anyone else notice similar trends?

A lot of rich guys get fat.

Go figure.

A lot of rich guys get fat.

Go figure.

so it might be gold digging? acting on stereotypes? Interesting.

Maybe they figure that when they get fat the guy won't dump them?

Or maybe the quality of men has degraded and most guys are fat now?

Liberty, the "challenge" is an intimate relationship should not be overwhelming a woman's morals or fears and getting her to bed when she does not want to be there. The "challenge" is supposed to be in making yourself vulnerable, being in the moment, and treating her as a real person who might value you as much as she wants you.

Stop worrying about whether women your age are slutty; worry instead about whether you are slutty. To me, the word means someone who can enjoy the physical side of sex, but not the emotional one....someone who regards the body of their lover as an animated sex toy. You cannot value the woman you are intimate with if you don't value yourself first.

If you had that all handled, you would not be obsessing about whether the women who have said "yes" to you desired you as a man or merely lacked the moral fiber to ever say "no" to anyone who asks.

Forum List

Back