Women most beautiful at 31

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head
Women most beautiful at 31
Women aged 31 are at the peak of their beauty, according to a new study which breaks the age-old myth that teenagers are the most attractive.

Women in their late 20s and early 30s are considered more attractive than fresh-faced eighteen and nineteen year olds, researchers said.

The findings, from a survey of the opinions of over 2,000 men and women, found that beauty was as much rooted in personality as appearance, according to The Telegraph.

The average British woman is already married with children by her thirties. When asked when women are at their most attractive, more people picked 31 than any other age.

Beauty was defined as being confident by 70 percent of respondents, having good looks by 67 percent and being stylish by 47 percent.

I know that I felt prettiest during my entire 30's.....self confidence was definitely a factor....

I searched for 31 year old women pics & this story & pic is what I found.
OWENSBORO, Ky. (AP) - A woman in jail for public intoxication was accused of assaulting a jailer by squirting breast milk at her. WYMT-TV reported that a 31-year-old woman was arrested Thursday on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication. But as she was changing into an inmate uniform, she squirted breast milk into the face of a female deputy who was with her.

The woman now faces a felony charge of third degree assault on a police officer. Her bond was set at $10,000.
Picture deleted- Care

Sorry Care, The pic had a moderate rating on Google filter so I figured it was ok.

How about posting a pic of yourself in your teens, 20s, 30s, & 40s for research purposes?

Something like this.

age_progression.jpg

Last edited:
Early 20's, when I thought being a blond was more fun....a Polaroid pic, so not so clear....

baby1.jpg

Mid 20's.....

Halloween party at club.
pictures4.JPG

photos.JPG

30's

pictures4.jpg

pictures3.jpg

Early 40's
hawaii1.jpg

pictures6.JPG

That is such a logical analysis. I have read description about that women most beautiful at 31. It is fact of the life style. I am appreciated for your valuable research for that.

The survey obviously did not go into the council estates where most women have 4 kids by different fathers ,all of varying shades and are clinically obese and living of benefits by the time they are 21.

I think 'beauty' is a very wide and deep concept and it means different things to different people.

I think I reached the top of my physical beauty and 'top form' when I was 22 years old. I mean ... not a single ounce of fat on my body, natural six-pack, blemish-free skin and face without a single wrinkle ... no celulite and all that bs. However ... now, when I'm in my late twenties, I think my beauty shifted to a different place. I am a different person, so my beauty is different, my physique might not be as 'perfect' as it used to be (even though I fit exactly the same way into all my old clothes), but I do have more self-confidence and more ... character and spirit, which brings out different kind of beauty in me as it does in other women and men. I think that is why people chose 31 - because that's when your inner beauty matures and inner beauty has always been more important than the shallow and quite easily alterable physical beauty. I also find wisdom and intelligence attractive as hell and you really can't see that in teenagers or most people in their early to mid twenties. In both men and women.

Early 20's, when I thought being a blond was more fun....a Polaroid pic, so not so clear....

baby1.jpg

Mid 20's.....

Halloween party at club.
pictures4.JPG

photos.JPG

30's

pictures4.jpg

pictures3.jpg

Early 40's
hawaii1.jpg

pictures6.JPG

Care is beautiful & does not look to have aged all that much. I never liked teen girls that much even when I was a teen. I have always went for women 21 to 45. They are curvy, legal to bar hop, smart & more sexually experienced. The older they get the better they are until menopause (45-55) then they are not as much fun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back