Women: Men Don't Look At Your Shoes. Science Proves This.

Of course women dress to look attractive to themselves, but even more so to attract men. It is totally normal (for single girls), to want to attract men. Women have done this for centuries. I think that impressing other women would be the least of reasons.

Of course men also notice shoes too. There are men who love legs and even some who have a foot fetish (probably more common than you would think). Lol! They notice if you're wearing high heels and men love high heels. :wink_2:
notice-how-the-men-are-not-looking-at-the-shoes-at-all.jpg

Who cares about your graph. Fact is, that many men like women in high heels. :D

Of course women dress to look attractive to themselves, but even more so to attract men. It is totally normal (for single girls), to want to attract men. Women have done this for centuries. I think that impressing other women would be the least of reasons.

Of course men also notice shoes too. There are men who love legs and even some who have a foot fetish (probably more common than you would think). Lol! They notice if you're wearing high heels and men love high heels. :wink_2:

There's a picture of a naked woman, no men looked at her shoes, but it seems that women looked at her sneakers about as much as they looked at her ass.

Secondly, men like the look of the extended legs on women wearing high heels. They don't care if the shoes cost $9.99 at Walmart of $999 at Dolce & Gabana.

What I want to know is what did women find so intriguing about the model's calf and why women focused more on the ass than on the thigh. Enquiring minds want to know, dammit!!!!

Personally, I prefer a woman who looks like this, and even goes out like this.....

Women-Jeans.jpg

I personally really do not need a woman to dress up like she is going to the prom with George Washington.

red-carpet-dresses-nicole-kidman-2007.jpg

There's a picture of a naked woman, no men looked at her shoes, but it seems that women looked at her sneakers about as much as they looked at her ass.

Secondly, men like the look of the extended legs on women wearing high heels. They don't care if the shoes cost $9.99 at Walmart of $999 at Dolce & Gabana.

Well sure, because she's naked. Duh. :lol:

Anyway, I agree that men don't care how much the shoes cost as long as they look good. I'm sure you would notice if a woman was wearing these kind of socks, for instance. You'd probably stare at them too. Maybe you'd think they were sexy. :lol:

so01(1).jpg

Many, not all. They look dangerous to me, like a broken ankle waiting to happen. I honestly don't know how y'all do it.

You get used to it. I don't know how you guys kill big spiders. :dunno:

Spiders don't freak me, but roaches just give me the heebie jeebies. We have the big German flying variety down here. :::shudder:::

Many, not all. They look dangerous to me, like a broken ankle waiting to happen. I honestly don't know how y'all do it.

You get used to it. I don't know how you guys kill big spiders. :dunno:

Spiders don't freak me, but roaches just give me the heebie jeebies. We have the big German flying variety down here. :::shudder:::

Can't say that I like roaches either. :ack-1: Most bugs are pretty disgusting IMO.

Forum List

Back