Women leaving things behind

Nuc said:
I had an argument with my wife yesterday and I want to get feedback on it. When we left the house, I found that I left my keys behind. Unfortunately she also did. The argument was, I told her I inadvertently left my keys behind (forgetfulness) whereas she leaves her keys behind as a policy when we go out together. When I thought about it I realized that she's not the only woman I've been with who does this. Even if they carry a purse they leave behind their money (this is perhaps understandable), identification, credit cards, keys.

Men, have you seen this behavior?

Women, do you do this and if so what is the point of it? What kind of pleasure do women get out of leaving the house without these items?

I leave my house with all my necessities, keys included, I feel much more secure that way :)

mom4 said:
And indeed... they always DO. :D
NEGATIVE!!!
When I moved I STILL never found a uniform my wife said
she would wash for me. I wash my own now.

I have a LONG list of stuff that is never to be seen again.

Mr. P said:
Nope, not always, and IF they do it's always after ya need them. :poop:

Joker96BRAVO said:
NEGATIVE!!!
When I moved I STILL never found a uniform my wife said
she would wash for me. I wash my own now.

I have a LONG list of stuff that is never to be seen again.

Details, details...

;)

mom4 said:
Details, details...

;)
Lost a pair of shoes my wife "moved" when she made more room for her shoes
a few video games
an extension cord
two flashlights
a tire iron
all of my ammo for my pistol
and, as I said before, my uniform.

My husband "lost" his favorite pair of track pants to the Good Will bag. They had been washed several times and shrunk up so that they came above his ankles. They looked VERY dorky. I "found" a similar pair on sale. French terry, preshrunk. They cover his ankles, and they're SOOOO soft and comfy. He really likes them, but every once in awhile, he still wonders where those old track pants went???

:D

mom4 said:
My husband "lost" his favorite pair of track pants to the Good Will bag. They had been washed several times and shrunk up so that they came above his ankles. They looked VERY dorky. I "found" a similar pair on sale. French terry, preshrunk. They cover his ankles, and they're SOOOO soft and comfy. He really likes them, but every once in awhile, he still wonders where those old track pants went???

:D
GOODWILL DOESN'T TAKE AMMO!!!
And I take out the trash so you can't exactly hide a tire iron in there without
me noticing (or an extension cord).

I try to stay out of my husband's office and the garage. His "system" is beyond my organizational skills. I just don't go there.

Do you have kids, Joker? I like to blame a lot of missing items on them. :D

mom4 said:
I try to stay out of my husband's office and the garage. His "system" is beyond my organizational skills. I just don't go there.

Do you have kids, Joker? I like to blame a lot of missing items on them. :D
One daughter, she's 2, and she does not know how to open my toolbox.
However, Mommy does.

Forum List

Back