women kick ass!

I visited my son at his Army Base and met many female soldiers. Those Army folks love to party. Trust me, those female soldiers can kick ass in every way, physically and mentally. Hell, at times I feared for my life and virginity for that matter.

You went to visit your son ... feared for your virginity ... :eusa_think:

Ya, I thought that might cause some confusion.... hard to explain in a quick fashion...
deals with marriage fidelity.. etc..

Well, bottom line is... those gals can get what they want...regardless.

Fort Hood police Sgt. Kimberly Munley and her partner Mark Todd responded within four minutes of the report of gunfire, said Col. John Rossi, a deputy commander at the post. They arrived just as Hasan was fleeing the building. Hasan fired one of his two guns, hitting Munley in the thigh, said an officer who witnessed the shooting. Then Hasan began to fumble with his gun.

"He's reloading," someone screamed, one witness recalled.

Both Todd and Munley opened fire, downing Hasan, Rossi said. An officer on the scene stripped off his belt and used it as a tourniquet to stem the bleeding from Munley's thigh.

Lt. Gen. Robert Cone told reporters Munley shot the gunman four times. She was in stable condition on Friday. "It was an amazing and an aggressive performance," Cone said.
washingtonpost.com

A soldier did her job. Happened to be a female soldier. Yippeee!:eusa_eh:

Fort Hood police Sgt. Kimberly Munley and her partner Mark Todd responded within four minutes of the report of gunfire, said Col. John Rossi, a deputy commander at the post. They arrived just as Hasan was fleeing the building. Hasan fired one of his two guns, hitting Munley in the thigh, said an officer who witnessed the shooting. Then Hasan began to fumble with his gun.

Both Todd and Munley opened fire, downing Hasan, Rossi said. An officer on the scene stripped off his belt and used it as a tourniquet to stem the bleeding from Munley's thigh.

Lt. Gen. Robert Cone told reporters Munley shot the gunman four times. She was in stable condition on Friday. "It was an amazing and an aggressive performance," Cone said.
washingtonpost.com

:clap2: My thoughts exactly.

washingtonpost.com

:clap2: My thoughts exactly.

We're all trained the same. This soldier just happened to be the on duty.

washingtonpost.com

'Kay. I'm gonna play devil's advocate and ask if you would have posted it if it had been a man. Because she did her job. Yup. That's what she's trained to do. Why should it be different or better just because of her gender? :cool:
I probably would have still posted it!

washingtonpost.com

and saved lives and should be recognized, if she had been a man he still should be recognized for the lives they saved. People really need to stop being so anal.

If I am correct, you all have the same tests to pass to, regardless of what's between the legs.

No, I don't think so...

Really? So they have two different obstacle courses? :eusa_eh:

I'm no expert on this but I believe their physical fitness tests are different, different style push ups, less distance running to pass tests, less requirements on tests..it's understandable to adapt different requirements for the gals.

Last edited:
No, I don't think so...

I'm no expert on this but I believe their physical fitness tests are different, different style push ups, less distance running to pass tests, less requirements on tests..

:eusa_eh: Sorry .. not buying it unless Gunny (or another vet) confirms it. As I said, "if I'm right" ... but unless you've served I won't trust you on that so long as I can get it from the horses mouth. ;)

... now where did I .... aw damn you Mister Ed.

I'm no expert on this but I believe their physical fitness tests are different, different style push ups, less distance running to pass tests, less requirements on tests..

:eusa_eh: Sorry .. not buying it unless Gunny (or another vet) confirms it. As I said, "if I'm right" ... but unless you've served I won't trust you on that so long as I can get it from the horses mouth. ;)

Well indeed.. what am I the horses pa...toot.. ?...:lol:.... just kidding....your right..:eusa_angel:

When I went through AirBorne school the women in my platoon didn't have to do any chinups. We all had to do several chinups during ground week. Not the girls.

When I went through the Special Forces "Q" Course they had a token woman go through the course. They pencilwhipped the rucks and the land nav. She couldn't handle the weight. She couldn't do most of the course because it was too tough for just about any woman.

Find me a woman that can make it through Special Forces Qualification and I'll propose to her on the spot.

I went to high school with this bosnian chic who probably could but you wouldn't probably want to marry her. I think she was part man, she something like 6'5'' and thick, not fat just very sturdy. She could also dunk and did so on our assistant bball coach who played college ball.

I went to high school with this bosnian chic who probably could but you wouldn't probably want to marry her. I think she was part man, she something like 6'5'' and thick, not fat just very sturdy. She could also dunk and did so on our assistant bball coach who played college ball.

Sounds like my kind of woman.

I like Amazons.

washingtonpost.com

Opps , I thought she was in the military, actually she was a police officer.

When I went through AirBorne school the women in my platoon didn't have to do any chinups. We all had to do several chinups during ground week. Not the girls.

When I went through the Special Forces "Q" Course they had a token woman go through the course. They pencilwhipped the rucks and the land nav. She couldn't handle the weight. She couldn't do most of the course because it was too tough for just about any woman.

Find me a woman that can make it through Special Forces Qualification and I'll propose to her on the spot.

No fair ... I could ... if not for medical problems. But I wouldn't accept the proposal anyway. ;)

washingtonpost.com

Opps , I thought she was in the military, actually she was a police officer.
I wondered why people kept calling her a soldier.:razz:

Sounds like my kind of woman.

I like Amazons.
you would of liked this other girl I seemed to play every year in Hoopfest, she was blonde and very amazon like and she blocked like a linebacker. I am not tiny girl and she knocked me on my ass a few times.:lol:

This officer is one hell of a lady. Who would not want to serve with her?

One of the braviest soldiers (I was Navy, in a Joint Task Force) I ever served with was Sgt Lewis, US Army. (Loo Loo.)

Loo Loo the lioness.

I wonder where she is now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back