women kick ass!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Fort Hood police Sgt. Kimberly Munley and her partner Mark Todd responded within four minutes of the report of gunfire, said Col. John Rossi, a deputy commander at the post. They arrived just as Hasan was fleeing the building. Hasan fired one of his two guns, hitting Munley in the thigh, said an officer who witnessed the shooting. Then Hasan began to fumble with his gun.

"He's reloading," someone screamed, one witness recalled.

Both Todd and Munley opened fire, downing Hasan, Rossi said. An officer on the scene stripped off his belt and used it as a tourniquet to stem the bleeding from Munley's thigh.

Lt. Gen. Robert Cone told reporters Munley shot the gunman four times. She was in stable condition on Friday. "It was an amazing and an aggressive performance," Cone said.
washingtonpost.com

Fort Hood police Sgt. Kimberly Munley and her partner Mark Todd responded within four minutes of the report of gunfire, said Col. John Rossi, a deputy commander at the post. They arrived just as Hasan was fleeing the building. Hasan fired one of his two guns, hitting Munley in the thigh, said an officer who witnessed the shooting. Then Hasan began to fumble with his gun.

Both Todd and Munley opened fire, downing Hasan, Rossi said. An officer on the scene stripped off his belt and used it as a tourniquet to stem the bleeding from Munley's thigh.

Lt. Gen. Robert Cone told reporters Munley shot the gunman four times. She was in stable condition on Friday. "It was an amazing and an aggressive performance," Cone said.
washingtonpost.com

Way to go girl!!

I like the fact she shot him four times after being shot in the leg.
In another article I read some other soldiers started treating the shooter as soon as he was brought out with the other wounded.

washingtonpost.com

I think I'm in LOVE.

washingtonpost.com

I think I'm in LOVE.

You realize this article is about a woman, Huggy? I didn't think so.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

washingtonpost.com

I think I'm in LOVE.

So I'm GAY???? FUCK!!!!!! Oh that's right it is just the dumbass newb squeekin...whew!

Last edited:

washingtonpost.com

'Kay. I'm gonna play devil's advocate and ask if you would have posted it if it had been a man. Because she did her job. Yup. That's what she's trained to do. Why should it be different or better just because of her gender? :cool:

washingtonpost.com

'Kay. I'm gonna play devil's advocate and ask if you would have posted it if it had been a man. Because she did her job. Yup. That's what she's trained to do. Why should it be different or better just because of her gender? :cool:

You cannot "train" courage..man or woman. Men are expected to react bravely..women are still modeled to be complient to a large degree. I think she should be presented a presidential medal for bravery.

washingtonpost.com

I think I'm in LOVE.

this thread isn't for your stupid comments asshole.

You cannot "train" courage..man or woman. Men are expected to react bravely..women are still modeled to be complient to a large degree. I think she should be presented a presidential medal for bravery.

I'm not disagreeing that it was courageous. But if women want to be treated as "equals", then they should be treated as equals. If a man wouldn't have gotten recognition for it, a woman shouldn't either.

Women in combat - should they get medals doing the same thing that the men do and don't get medals for? What they were trained to do? What they are expected to do as part of their job?

Women go through worse than a bullet wound and get no recognition whatsoever. And I'm not saying this wasn't a tough thing for her. But it's just one more double standard, IMO.

Last edited:

washingtonpost.com

Lend us some of your wisdom, Huggie, and tell us how the Poofter crowd would have reacted.....

I think I'm in LOVE.

this thread isn't for your stupid comments asshole.

Sorry L....I should have turned his dumb ass over to Gunny when he was making stupid cracks about having two gay dads over on my "list" thread. I didn't have the heart to tell the moron my dad died a bit more than two months ago. I didn't want to be responsible for his fuckin eyes popping out of his head when he saw that. I've seen enough now...

washingtonpost.com

I visited my son at his Army Base and met many female soldiers. Those Army folks love to party. Trust me, those female soldiers can kick ass in every way, physically and mentally. Hell, at times I feared for my life and virginity for that matter.

Not news to me.

During qualification women usually score higher then their male counterparts.

The admirable thing about this is the skill and bravery under stress.

Shooting while under those conditions isn't easy for most people.

She did good.

I'd be proud to be her partner if I was a cop.:thup:

I visited my son at his Army Base and met many female soldiers. Those Army folks love to party. Trust me, those female soldiers can kick ass in every way, physically and mentally. Hell, at times I feared for my life and virginity for that matter.

You went to visit your son ... feared for your virginity ... :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back