women in the military !

Chalk it up to a fact of life, in a thousand military personnel six month cruise there will be an encounter that causes a heterosexual female Sailor to be unable to perform her duty due to becoming pregnant. The pregnancy rate and resulting soap opera scenarios on a U.S. Military cruise is a freaking fact of life on U.S. Ships that democrats seem to ignore.

wow--a woman lifting a nozzle to an aircraft--and barely making it
there's no way she is going to go 26 miles with pack and weapon

in the Falklands war, they lost a ship with choppers, and had to hump-the Brits call it a romp I think-across the island--with gear.....most women wouldn't be able to do that--fact
no easy going there...no choppers to fly you around

Since when do flight deck crew members have to carry a pack and a weapon in combat?

You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown!

When my daughter reported to her college ROTC unit, they carried all their issued equipment in their duffel bags with shoulder straps. They were walking in the group and my wife pointed out to me how my daughter was not the only one not hunched over and struggling with the weight, despite her only weighing a robust 135 pounds. When asked, she told my wife it was lighter than the backpack she carried all of her textbooks in during high school.

As to the Brits, that's why they call it the Infantry isn't it?

I read the true story of how the two female soldiers finally passed the Ranger school. It was a joke.

The course was broken down into sections. When the females flunked any section, they were allowed to repeat that section again and again, until they finally passed that part of the test.

The whole thing was a PC media publicity stunt. ..... :cool:
exactly---very, very few women can pass the men's tests

The thing is- you don't want those 'very, very few women' in the military either- do you?

I knew a woman who was an Olympic shooter, and a trained paramedic, 5' 10" and 160 lbs.

Who would you prefer with you in combat- her? Or the overweight kid who grew up playing video games?
sure --some can do it--but MOST can't
Same can be said for men.
what?? most women can't hack it....if most men can't hack it, why are MOST infantrymen men
hahahahhahahahahahah

Up until recently women were barred from the Infantry.

wow--a woman lifting a nozzle to an aircraft--and barely making it
there's no way she is going to go 26 miles with pack and weapon

in the Falklands war, they lost a ship with choppers, and had to hump-the Brits call it a romp I think-across the island--with gear.....most women wouldn't be able to do that--fact
no easy going there...no choppers to fly you around

Since when do flight deck crew members have to carry a pack and a weapon in combat?

You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown!

When my daughter reported to her college ROTC unit, they carried all their issued equipment in their duffel bags with shoulder straps. They were walking in the group and my wife pointed out to me how my daughter was not the only one not hunched over and struggling with the weight, despite her only weighing a robust 135 pounds. When asked, she told my wife it was lighter than the backpack she carried all of her textbooks in during high school.

As to the Brits, that's why they call it the Infantry isn't it?

Yeah harmony is one fucked up bigot.

And by the way- congrats on your daughter- sounds like a champ.

I just so happen to see this while viewing some air videos
at about the 1.30 mark, the female is struggling to fuel the plane
she can barely reach it !
my god!

Did she not try?

A person who trys and fails is better than a person who never try at all I am proud if her, the next few times she will figure out a trick to take care if the problem.

exactly---very, very few women can pass the men's tests

The thing is- you don't want those 'very, very few women' in the military either- do you?

I knew a woman who was an Olympic shooter, and a trained paramedic, 5' 10" and 160 lbs.

Who would you prefer with you in combat- her? Or the overweight kid who grew up playing video games?
what?? most women can't hack it....if most men can't hack it, why are MOST infantrymen men
hahahahhahahahahahah

you people don't want to believe facts!!
most can't make it
If leaders could attribute the attrition rate to anything, it would be a private's size and athleticism up against the standard 35-pound ruck load, plus everything else needed for a combat operation.

Most of the women were 5'4 or under, Edwards said, and in the 100 to 120-pound range.
18 women graduate from the Army's first gender-integrated infantry basic training
Female Marine can't complete Infantry Officer Course; no more women now enrolled

these are the ones that want to join, want to be in the military and they fail

they are not really combat infantry in Israel--they are more like border guards
they--also--can't carry as much gear
they can't do what the men do

hahahahhahahahahahah

you people don't want to believe facts!!
most can't make it
If leaders could attribute the attrition rate to anything, it would be a private's size and athleticism up against the standard 35-pound ruck load, plus everything else needed for a combat operation.

Most of the women were 5'4 or under, Edwards said, and in the 100 to 120-pound range.
18 women graduate from the Army's first gender-integrated infantry basic training
Female Marine can't complete Infantry Officer Course; no more women now enrolled

these are the ones that want to join, want to be in the military and they fail

You couldn't respond to my post, so you defected. You are simply a chauvinist with no respect for the contributions that women can make except in your pea-brained sized concept of the infantry soldier.

If a 5'9" female cannot drag a 6'6" male who has been wounded out of a firefight, wouldn't it have been better to have someone who makes a much smaller target?

BTW, your first linked article says exactly the opposite of what you think it does.

Forum List

Back