Women in Hand-to-Hand Combat

So those jujitsu moves don't work? Normal untrained women, I agree with you. Women trained to fight using their attackers strength and momentum against them? They could kick a man's ass if they had to.
Is the underlying theme here women in military combat? Or are you only discussing women without weapons?
well done.the winner.

[...]

What, exactly, is the point of portraying these fictional women as effective fighters against men? God forbid women in real life come to believe that they can hope to win a physical fight against an aggressive male attacker.

[...]
It quite simply is pandering to the feminist movement and it's been going on for years, not only here in the U.S. but to a large extent in Europe and Scandinavia, where we are now witnessing the initial stage of the consequence. Women in Sweden, and more recently in Cologne, Germany, are being casually raped and molested by Islamic migrant men -- a category of males who have absolutely no respect for women or the myths imparted to them by feminist demagogues.

The feminist movement is wholly responsible for the sexual aggression taking place in Germany and Scandinavia.

Consider: Most of the immigrants coming to Europe from Syria and other war-torn countries are unaccompanied young men. It would be understandable if they were just insanely horny.

Not that that justifies sexual assault, but if I went several months without any female companionship (as I did while in the military service), I would definitely be obsessed with sexual desire.

[...]

What, exactly, is the point of portraying these fictional women as effective fighters against men? God forbid women in real life come to believe that they can hope to win a physical fight against an aggressive male attacker.

[...]
It quite simply is pandering to the feminist movement and it's been going on for years, not only here in the U.S. but to a large extent in Europe and Scandinavia, where we are now witnessing the initial stage of the consequence. Women in Sweden, and more recently in Cologne, Germany, are being casually raped and molested by Islamic migrant men -- a category of males who have absolutely no respect for women or the myths imparted to them by feminist demagogues.

The feminist movement is wholly responsible for the sexual aggression taking place in Germany and Scandinavia.

Feminism is responsible for the sexual aggression of Muslim migrant men?

Consider: Most of the immigrants coming to Europe from Syria and other war-torn countries are unaccompanied young men. It would be understandable if they were just insanely horny.

Not that that justifies sexual assault, but if I went several months without any female companionship (as I did while in the military service), I would definitely be obsessed with sexual desire.
----------------------------------------------- seems to me that that a CIVILIZED man should be able to control himself . Anyway , thats what i was always taught by my parents on ALL issues concerning every everything . -------------- i don't believe in 'insanely horny' or in 'blue balls' as being an excuse .

That isn't what I said. Read it again. I said feminism is responsible for the sexual aggression taking place in Germany and Scandinavia. Here's why:

The ultimate objective of the feminist movement in the Western world is to achieve absolute equality in all matters and to totally eliminate women's dependence on and deference to men. The effect of this gradual but subtly aggressive movement toward complete liberation from natural male dominance is reflected not only in women's increasing presence in business, in occupational categories and, more recently, in fully committed combat roles in the armed forces.

The effort is plainly manifest in the entertainment media's pandering to the increasing feminist fantasy of badass women as heroic, machine-gun toting soldiers and two-fisted cops chasing down criminals and knocking them out with one punch. We are seeing an endless progression of women in various athletic roles, clearly conveying the impression that these exceptional examples of feminine brawn are average and typical. The effort to cancel male superiority has reached the level in which women are even competing in UFC cage fighting.

The bottom-line effect of the subtle but relentless feminist movement on the male psyche has been largely pre-conscious but plainly manifest in the German male acceptance of female dominance in politics and the lack of resistance to Angela Merkel's intention to import hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees -- 80% of whom are young, military-age males!

Refugees-Welcome.jpg

The conspicuous absence of German men in the enthusiastic welcoming of these obvious sexual competitors plainly reveals the successful rejection of German male influence over the actions of free and independent persons who no longer are regarded as their women. And it is this absence of proprietary association which accounts for the surprising lack of reaction by German men to the mass groping, casual molestation and rape of liberated German women by the Muslim men whom they vigorously welcomed into their country.

It should be noted that Muslim refugees are not getting away with this outrageous sexual conduct in Russia, where feminism has no voice. The few who dared try it were severely beaten by Russian men and are being expelled.

I doubt the Muslims would get away with it in Italy or any of the Latin nations where the male populations have not been psychologically castrated and detached by the feminist movement. But it's clear that women in those nations where dependence on men has been rejected are on their own where the most primitive rule of Nature is being imposed. The men of those nations are no longer motivated by the instinct to protect women who have rejected the notion of male supremacy and have methodically established themselves as wholly independent.

Last edited:
That isn't what I said. Read it again. I said feminism is responsible for the sexual aggression taking place in Germany and Scandinavia. Here's why:

The ultimate objective of the feminist movement in the Western world is to achieve absolute equality in all matters and to totally eliminate women's dependence on and deference to men. The effect of this gradual but subtly aggressive movement toward complete liberation from natural male dominance is reflected not only in women's increasing presence in business, in occupational categories and, more recently, in fully committed combat roles in the armed forces.

The effort is plainly manifest in the entertainment media's pandering to the increasing feminist fantasy of badass women as heroic, machine-gun toting soldiers and two-fisted cops chasing down criminals and knocking them out with one punch. We are seeing an endless progression of women in various athletic roles, clearly conveying the impression that these exceptional examples of feminine brawn are average and typical. The effort to cancel male superiority has reached the level in which women are even competing in UFC cage fighting.

The bottom-line effect of the subtle but relentless feminist movement on the male psyche has been largely pre-conscious but plainly manifest in the German male acceptance of female dominance in politics and the lack of resistance to Angela Merkel's intention to import hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees -- 80% of whom are young, military-age males!

Refugees-Welcome.jpg

The conspicuous absence of German men in the enthusiastic welcoming of these obvious sexual competitors plainly reveals the successful rejection of German male influence over the actions of free and independent persons who no longer are regarded as their women. And it is this absence of proprietary association which accounts for the surprising lack of reaction by German men to the mass groping, casual molestation and rape of liberated German women by the Muslim men whom they vigorously welcomed into their country.

It should be noted that Muslim refugees are not getting away with this outrageous sexual conduct in Russia, where feminism has no voice. The few who dared try it were severely beaten by Russian men and are being expelled.

I doubt the Muslims would get away with it in Italy or any of the Latin nations where the male populations have not been psychologically castrated and detached by the feminist movement. But it's clear that women in those nations where dependence on men has been rejected are on their own where the most primitive rule of Nature is being imposed. The men of those nations are no longer motivated by the instinct to protect women who have rejected the notion of male supremacy and have methodically established themselves as wholly independent.

This reads like an overly verbose attempt to get women 'back in the kitchen' or something to that effect. For that matter, it also seems just a step removed from blaming women for getting raped.

You aren't blaming the aggression of Muslim migrant men on feminism, you are blaming feminism for the presence of such men. You are also doing so with an astounding amount of misogynist generalization coupled with a near complete lack of actual evidence. Oh, and you also ignore the myriad other factors which are almost certainly involved. :eusa_clap:

This reads like an overly verbose attempt to get women 'back in the kitchen' or something to that effect. For that matter, it also seems just a step removed from blaming women for getting raped.

You aren't blaming the aggression of Muslim migrant men on feminism, you are blaming feminism for the presence of such men. You are also doing so with an astounding amount of misogynist generalization coupled with a near complete lack of actual evidence. Oh, and you also ignore the myriad other factors which are almost certainly involved. :eusa_clap:
Methinks the lady? doth protest too much.

Methinks the lady? doth protest too much.

Not agreeing with your silliness means I must be female? :lol:

Who do you think you're fooling? You've gone your whole life so far and are likely to remain the same.

Ah. So not agreeing that feminism is to blame for Muslim migrants being in countries like Germany is a feminine position. Got it. :rofl:
More like a feminist position. Got it?

Still hilarious. Either you believe feminism is to blame for Muslim migrants, or you must be a feminist.

You aren't improving your argument with each subsequent post. ;)

Forum List

Back