Women, Hypnosis, Treason and Transferring More Power to Women In America

Should women be given more power and influence before we know more about hypnosis?

• No, history makes it clear there was a reason for the discrimination against women.

• Yes, we know everything we need to know about the human mind.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Women who feel this is somehow a slight towards women, realize, if these things are true, and there is far more evidence suggesting they are than otherwise; the legal events documented here suggest its possible, along with our denial, that IF the 1787 constitution fails completely (or we allow it) THEN in the resulting society women may lose the rights that they have gained in the last 100 years.

Accordingly, this thread is to hopefully get the help of women who want to assure that women's rights continue to see real equalization in our modern world can actually work towards a realistic way to see they are preserved along with the society that respects them, as well as preserving and improving that society.

Women are not working on hypnosis, unless like has occurred to me - They put a diuretic, amphetamines, barbiturates, psychotropics, and other classes of drugs in your food and drink......at various locations and places over a long period of time......thinking I am too ignorant to know.

I never thought people could be so ignorant and stupid. I never in a million years believed that some people could be so overtly and openly criminal, not knowing that the evidence is simply......"In plain sight",, when they believe it is hidden, or concealed.

I never knew that so called "Professionals" could be so poor an irresponsible at their electronic surveillance ( people repeating events and conversations that they were not a party of or anywhere near during the occurance ). I never knew that foot and vehicle surveillance could be so poor and foolhardy. I never knew that "Setting up" a person could be so dumb by consistanty using the same and repetititious tactics, plans, and people.....ESPECIALLY when it came to forcing drug use at my previous job.......my shift foreman and Captain finding dope and burning it at my "Plant North / Gate 3 " area.......a sandy blonde haired nurse attempting to get me to use illegal substances and fill my beer with a diuretic, running "the horn" in a town north of me and smelling marijuana.......and many-many other times and locations, where someone tried or attempted to get me to "Smoke a Joint".....or use illegal substances. Same "method of operation" consistently, over many years.....to try to get me into legal trouble with my licensure, discredit me, and to make public opinion and belief of me greatly degrade. Not only illegal drugs, but many other things that could get me into a lot of trouble, and/or cost me a great deal of money.....and possibly loose my licensure.....were significantly repetitive events over many years. Same-Same tactics "Most all the time". Someone got a bad case of stupid. How could a "target" not know that hey were under surveillance with all the intimidation ( repeating surveillance information overtly and dire attempts at intimidation ).

My last job I worked, they tried their best in my opinion, to get me to leave. When I got my current job......on the first day....it was a repeat of me being tremendously overwhelmed and face 50X tiem workload I was supposed to. I faced verbal and physical harassment, intimidation, unnecessary embarrassment, psychological and physical hardships, which I believed was al "Sanctioned" by Human Resources and some department leaders. Same event at my new job....as my last job = a person or group of persons attempted tirelessly to get me to quit my job. Police Officers around and about me, Police Cruisers around and about me......same as my last job. I was "being led" in my opinion to change professions and go into Law Enforcement. Many "Mind Games",too numerous to list........from from my last job.....followed me to my current job. Again.......if "they" thought that they were doing a great job and I did not know I was being watched and followed, and that "they" were doing a really good job at maintaining secrecy, "They" were wrong.

"THEY" must be desperate......REAL desperate to intimidate and attempt to embarrass me, by giving me past surveillance info ( routine when and where - EMS/Fire calls - Conversations that occurred between me and only one other person - Me at home alone watching tv and the move I watched being repeated to me at work - repeating to me conversations years after......conversations of me and my ex-wife when we were alone in our residence ).

Intimidation and embarrassment.......over years, coupled with severe psychological, emotional and mental pressure.......secondary to psychotropics.

Someone, or a group of people is afraid and greatly scared. I wonder whom. ;)

1-800-CALL-FBI ( DOJ)

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back