Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Occasionally aggressive, but mostly an equal give & take

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mostly submissive, but occasionally aggressive to keep it spicy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Submissive

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Anyone care to put the train back on the tracks in this thread?

train.jpg

It's called "Women: how do you like it"? And ends up having folks talk about marriages... jeesh... :)

-Cp said:
Anyone care to put the train back on the tracks in this thread?

train.jpg

It's called "Women: how do you like it"? And ends up having folks talk about marriages... jeesh... :)

Maybe there's a lesson here? Maybe women "like it" in committed relationships?

Bonnie said:
You mean find an equal to you? I get that. Most people are looking for that I think??

Yeah basically thats what I want. Although thinking about it I think that might be alittle elitist way to look at this.

I know there is this girl that likes me. and dont get me wrong she is a cool girl but she just isnt want im looking for and i was just thinking i wouldnt want to say she just wasnt my equal because that just sounds mean. but in a way i dont think it would be a equal relationship. its hard to explain.

Kathianne said:
No sheiit! Ran into the ex the other night at daughter's performance. Haven't seen or spoken to him other than to get one of the kids on the phone in the past 2 years, (since the youngest turned 18. ;) ) Lo and behold, a message on the machine last night, "Call me, if you want..." LOL! I. think. NOT. Gee he's married with 2 little kids, I was with my 'friend.' For crying out loud, it's been over 10 year! It has gotten better, he used to call all the time. :rolleyes:

Methinks the leopard hasn't changed his spots!

Can you blame him for still being able to recognize a good woman?;)

Bonnie said:
LOL mine had three personality disorders, and I have to think I was insane then, but ultimateley I realize I was only 20 and at 20 most people are lucky if they know their own names much less recognize Borderline psychosis disorder... :confused:

Dang thats nuts... how do you define a personality disorder anyway?

mom4 said:
Maybe there's a lesson here? Maybe women "like it" in committed relationships?

They do???? I thought they liked it with complete strangers...:p:

Roughly its a maladaptive characture trait that is destructive to the person and those involved with the person.

Yeah basically thats what I want. Although thinking about it I think that might be alittle elitist way to look at this.

I know there is this girl that likes me. and dont get me wrong she is a cool girl but she just isnt want im looking for and i was just thinking i wouldnt want to say she just wasnt my equal because that just sounds mean. but in a way i dont think it would be a equal relationship. its hard to explain.
This is NOT an elitist attitude. DO NOT make the mistake of marrying someone who doesn't "fit" you. Marriage is a hard job, and you need all the advantages you can get going into it.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

View Profile: Psychoblues

Psychoblues is likely a worthless troll
Psychoblues Registered User

Last Activity: 05-04-2006 03:47 AM

Add Psychoblues to Your Buddy List
Add Psychoblues to Your Ignore List

Signature
Americans Gotta Keep On Truckin'

Forum Info

Contact Info

Find all awarded posts by Psychoblues
Find all posts by Psychoblues
Find all threads started by Psychoblues
Referrals: 0

Email:
Send a message via email to Psychoblues
Private Message:
Send a private message to Psychoblues
Additional Information Group Memberships

Psychoblues is not a member of any public groups

mom4 said:
This is NOT an elitist attitude. DO NOT make the mistake of marrying someone who doesn't "fit" you. Marriage is a hard job, and you need all the advantages you can get going into it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
(Must spread rep around)

mom4 said:

Oh HELL Yes. You nailed it. NEVER...under any circumstances marry a person for who you hope they'll be; don't marry for potential. Sometimes people choose others in hopes that, after enough time and sex and prayer and sex and time that person will 'become' somebody who REALLY 'gets' them.

:-/

dmp said:
Oh HELL Yes. You nailed it. NEVER...under any circumstances marry a person for who you hope they'll be; don't marry for potential. Sometimes people choose others in hopes that, after enough time and sex and prayer and sex and time that person will 'become' somebody who REALLY 'gets' them.

:-/

Explore their personalities, don't marry SOLELY for "feelings," but make sure the feelings are there. Listen to their families. Study their families.

But the very first step, Avatar, you already seem to have grasped. The first thing you have to do is KNOW YOURSELF. Know what you need. Know what you believe. Know what you can live with, and what you can't live without. If a potential mate doesn't meet those things, then you're in for a rough road, and heartache.

Forum List

Back