Women have to PROVE they were raped

You know you can't trust women to say if they were raped

Only Republicans can decide such things

Only democrats can believe in the holiness of rape.
Actually, it's your side, you know, the psycho side, that actually believes in the holiness of rape, resulting in a pregnancy as being god's intention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfR5cT7dDeM&feature=player_detailpage]PREGNACIES from R A P E are God's WILL - YouTube[/ame]

I know. I know. Women have the power to prevent a pregnancy from taking place in cases of rape. Silly me.

Pennsylvania Bill Would Reduce Welfare Benefits For Women Who Cannot Prove They Were Raped | ThinkProgress

or lose food stamps.

We need a section devoted to the War On Women. But, since there is none, I'm putting this article here.

Note that there was also a Dem on this little holier than thou posse -

Pennsylvania lawmakers — State Reps. RoseMarie Swanger (R), Tom Caltagirone (D), Mark Gillen (R), Keith Gillespie (R), Adam Harris (R), and Mike Tobash (R) — don’t want their state’s welfare program to provide additional benefits for that newborn. If a woman gives birth to a child who was conceived from rape, she may seek an exception to this rule so that her welfare benefits aren’t slashed, but only if she can provide proof that she reported her sexual assault and her abuser’s identity to the police...

I don't even have to ask how the rw's here feel about this. They'll just love it, I'm sure. Force women to bear babies they can't care for but then, take away assistance.

The child that may come from rape aside....

I am always puzzled as to why any woman would get pregnant if she is dependent on government for some or all of her financial needs? Any ideas why?

Does it make a difference what kind of rape it is? Do you get better benefits after you prove a gift from god rape than you do after proving a legitimate rape?

"A fraction of the cost", is simply untrue.

States calculate your income, house size and expenses and give you a set amount based on that, which is typically a decent amount to help feed your family.

I am a firm believer in planned parenthood, and low cost/free birth control. However i am also aware that the current welfare system rewards failure, and incentivizes the poor to have more children.

Telling poor women you will not double your welfare benefits by having more children, is a good thing. Id support a bill in my state, that says once you are on welfare, you will receive no additional benefits for any children you have while on assistance.

Last edited:
so yuou are okay if a woman says she was raped and she wasnt? is that okay to al the other victims because if it were revered, youd be screaming it.

i think the point is they should give the extra assistance for the baby, regardless.

there is nothing unusual with government fostering certain societal mores. it's why there is a tax benefit to marriage.

but if there's a value on children, then the children should be cared for.

people aren't going to stop bonking if you a) make abortion illegal; and then b) starve the women and their kids.

or do you want to create a permanent underclass?

Pennsylvania Bill Would Reduce Welfare Benefits For Women Who Cannot Prove They Were Raped | ThinkProgress

or lose food stamps.

We need a section devoted to the War On Women. But, since there is none, I'm putting this article here.

Pennsylvania lawmakers — State Reps. RoseMarie Swanger (R), Tom Caltagirone (D), Mark Gillen (R), Keith Gillespie (R), Adam Harris (R), and Mike Tobash (R) — don’t want their state’s welfare program to provide additional benefits for that newborn. If a woman gives birth to a child who was conceived from rape, she may seek an exception to this rule so that her welfare benefits aren’t slashed, but only if she can provide proof that she reported her sexual assault and her abuser’s identity to the police...

I don't even have to ask how the rw's here feel about this. They'll just love it, I'm sure. Force women to bear babies they can't care for but then, take away assistance.

I am always puzzled as to why any woman would get pregnant if she is dependent on government for some or all of her financial needs? Any ideas why?

About a third of all pregnancies are "accidental" or unplanned. If you can't afford birth control pills, I would think that percentage would go up.

The bill is designed to remove the incentive of low income women who are on assistance to have more children they cant afford.

That is not a bad thing.

by removing support for the sibling ? - justice in a "nut" shell.

so yuou are okay if a woman says she was raped and she wasnt? is that okay to al the other victims because if it were revered, youd be screaming it.

i think the point is they should give the extra assistance for the baby, regardless.

there is nothing unusual with government fostering certain societal mores. it's why there is a tax benefit to marriage.

people aren't going to stop bonking if you a) make abortion illegal; and then b) starve the women and their kids.

Speaking for myself, I am getting pretty damn tired of carrying the burden for people too selfish, stupid or ignorant to not create life that they cannot afford and then get all pissy because some of us feel it is not our job to go to work to support their arrogant expectations.

I am not addressing children produced from rape.

I won't even get into the miserable lives some of these children must endure with women who were too selfish to stop and think before making a baby. Sometimes they make a baby not just once but over and over.

I am no morality cop until a person decides I should pay for their choices.

But, to much of our population, children have no value. And yes, its obviously the rabid right who do not value children. Fetuses yes, children - They want to punish the mother so they let them go hungry.

And yes, they not only DO want a permanent underclass, they already believe that certain humans are intrinsically worthless.

The fact that they cannot control boinking and the boinkers is a driving force in their actions. They're not getting laid so they don't want anyone else getting laid either.

Speaking of which, g'night. :)

or lose food stamps.

Many women won't report a rape because they are too traumatised. You cannot force them to report the assault, they have to do it when they are ready.
And making her reveal her attackers identity? Most rapists are not known to the victim, so how in the world will she know his name?

Are you lefties sure you want to bring up this subject while Bubba Bill Clinton is still wandering around molesting women? The left actually laughed at credible testimony given by one of Clinton's rape victims because the statute of limitations expired.

The bill is designed to remove the incentive of low income women who are on assistance to have more children they cant afford.

That is not a bad thing.

But they will be expected to pay for their own abortions to prevent them from getting more welfare. You can't have it both ways.

or lose food stamps.

About a third of all pregnancies are "accidental" or unplanned. If you can't afford birth control pills, I would think that percentage would go up.

So should unplanned/oops babies that occur within a marriage or with a woman who can support herself also be financed by the government or do only poor women get the benefit of having oops babies?

Stop making excuses for lazy ass women and men too selfish to prevent pregnancies. I know far too many women and men who have made babies. The common denominator was the decision to not to use BC.

Last edited:

That is not a bad thing.

Yes.

You cannot reward failure and punish success, and then wonder why more people are seeing state funds less as a temporary relief, and more like a permanent partner in funding their children.

That is not a bad thing.

But they will be expected to pay for their own abortions to prevent them from getting more welfare. You can't have it both ways.

I would be perfectly fine with state funded abortions. As long as the people in that state vote for it.

or lose food stamps.

They aren't asking for proof of rape, the woman just needs to show that the crime was reported.

Get a grip. I would suspect this is to curb the number of women who have more children in order to stay on welfare. It's always suspicious when older women have more children just before their youngest turns 18. If a person is raped, they simply need to report it.

That is not a bad thing.

Yes.

You cannot reward failure and punish success, and then wonder why more people are seeing state funds less as a temporary relief, and more like a permanent partner in funding their children.

as stated earlier

why not remove all marriage tax deductions from people who really can afford their children without gov't assistance as well - and pay for it themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back