Women have standards, but claim men shouldn't have any

Well, it all depends really on what you look for in a spouse.
Some men like subservience
Some men like to be challenged

All men want to find their spouse attractive, and, that's either going to be physically or through a sexy attitude and demeanor.

But, since you can't have sex 24/7, you have to like and enjoy that person, so, personality has to come into play. At least in a marriage it does.
The top quality I looked for in a wife was can I trust her.
If not......she's gone.
Mine is can I bang her. Then can I trust her. Bang first trust 2nd. LOL
Use her.....abuse her.....lose her......
And how do you determine if you can trust a girl when you first meet her? Does he see a girl from across the room and say man I'd like to trust her.
You earn trust. You don't wear it on your sleeve like a badge.
I thought you said vag

The top quality I looked for in a wife was can I trust her.
If not......she's gone.
And how do you determine if you can trust a girl when you first meet her? Does he see a girl from across the room and say man I'd like to trust her.
I thought you said vag
I don't know what vag is......:dunno:

Woman logic:
-I refuse to date short, bald men with no money; I will only go for tall, muscular, rich men
-But if men refuse to date old, fat women with messed up kids from a previous relationship; well then, they are sexist pigs who refuse to see the beauty within

Screw that! I only go for good looking, young women without baggage. No exceptions.

How do you like that?

I date who I feel a deep connection with. I am attracted to a certain type but that's not criteria for dating or falling in love.

I thought you said vag
I don't know what vag is......:dunno:
Vagina

Forum List

Back