Women have a right to grope

I encourage men to report women who cannot keep their hands to themselves like adults too.

Well if men enjoy being groped why would they report it? They wouldn't.

Of course Bode you being a Carpet Muncher just hate to think of Heterosexuals having a bit of harmless fun. If it was a big Butch Lesbo groping someone you'd like it.
Now that's mean, Lucy!

What this illustrates is this idiotic Sexual Harrassment thing is going to far. Even five years ago men could pat a woman on the buttocks and nothing was thought about it, most women were not offended and did not see it that the man wanted to have sex with her and/or rape her, it was considered harmless fun and/or a compliment.

And as my OP says there is no difference between a man doing that to a woman and a woman doing that to a man. Was that bartender offended? No he told me it was nice.

Now because of Radical Militant Feminism people are having their LIVES ruined all because ugly hairy arm pitted men haters have it in not ONLY for Heterosexual men but also Heterosexual women. The Radical Militant Feminists in this are being joined by the Prudish, not the best combination.
Would you feel the same if Angela Merkel groped you? How about Adolf Hitler? Mo Islam? Prince Charles? Hannibal Lecter? Toro? Ellen? A homeless person? An Alabaman?

All that is out of context. There has to be a setting, an ambience, an attraction.

Ravi is always out of context.

We also have to remind her this is The Lounge.

I encourage men to report women who cannot keep their hands to themselves like adults too.

Of course Bode you being a Carpet Muncher just hate to think of Heterosexuals having a bit of harmless fun. If it was a big Butch Lesbo groping someone you'd like it.
Now that's mean, Lucy!

What this illustrates is this idiotic Sexual Harrassment thing is going to far. Even five years ago men could pat a woman on the buttocks and nothing was thought about it, most women were not offended and did not see it that the man wanted to have sex with her and/or rape her, it was considered harmless fun and/or a compliment.

And as my OP says there is no difference between a man doing that to a woman and a woman doing that to a man. Was that bartender offended? No he told me it was nice.

Now because of Radical Militant Feminism people are having their LIVES ruined all because ugly hairy arm pitted men haters have it in not ONLY for Heterosexual men but also Heterosexual women. The Radical Militant Feminists in this are being joined by the Prudish, not the best combination.
Would you feel the same if Angela Merkel groped you? How about Adolf Hitler? Mo Islam? Prince Charles? Hannibal Lecter? Toro? Ellen? A homeless person? An Alabaman?

All that is out of context. There has to be a setting, an ambience, an attraction.
ok. I thought all groping was equal from the post I quoted. It's not groping if it's consensual touching.

This is a rather naughty thread.Pass.

Greg

Ah good. Mike Pence checks in.
Clearly even someone as nazigrammarfied as you are can see the guy's name is Greg.

I remember one time about six years ago a man say to me that he wouldn't mind sniffing my underwear and I say well darling if I was wearing any you could :smoke:

I'm a good girl now though, I would never make such a comment :smile:
One time at a bar I was getting likkered up and I told this sweet young thing that I sure would like to get in her pants. She just looked at me and said, no thanks there's one asshole in there already! ;)

Now that's mean, Lucy!

ok. I thought all groping was equal from the post I quoted. It's not groping if it's consensual touching.
Unless it leaves finger marks.

This is a rather naughty thread.Pass.

Greg

Ah good. Mike Pence checks in.
Clearly even someone as nazigrammarfied as you are can see the guy's name is Greg.

I remember one time about six years ago a man say to me that he wouldn't mind sniffing my underwear and I say well darling if I was wearing any you could :smoke:

I'm a good girl now though, I would never make such a comment :smile:
One time at a bar I was getting likkered up and I told this sweet young thing that I sure would like to get in her pants. She just looked at me and said, no thanks there's one asshole in there already! ;)

Would you believe I had my feet kissed by some nutjob, while I was minding my own business, lying on a bench reading a book in a public park, one hot summer's day. He wanted to clean my flip flops.

Now that's mean, Lucy!

Unless it leaves finger marks.

You want the scars to prove it?

I have just returned from a Cocktail Party and I'm tipsy and frisky the bartender had gorgeous buttocks so I groped him, why not women have a right to grope men if men can grope women then women should be able to grope men, he enjoyed it because he told me so I am not going to get hit with a sexual harrassment thing.

The bartender he obviously is an Alpha Male and not a Beta Cuck Faggot :smoke:

I am only tipsy because post my two Martini's someone also give me two Negroni's.

The Negroni:

30ml of Tanqueray No. Ten, 30ml of Sweet Vermouth, 30ml of Campari and 1 Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters, shaken not stirred and garnished with an orange twist.

1505162546594.jpeg

530f5f298a7693b1706b85bbdbd96498.jpg
Uh oh....we are in trouble :D

I have just returned from a Cocktail Party and I'm tipsy and frisky the bartender had gorgeous buttocks so I groped him, why not women have a right to grope men if men can grope women then women should be able to grope men, he enjoyed it because he told me so I am not going to get hit with a sexual harrassment thing.

I am only tipsy because post my two Martini's someone also give me two Negroni's.

The Negroni:

30ml of Tanqueray No. Ten, 30ml of Sweet Vermouth, 30ml of Campari and 1 Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters, shaken not stirred and garnished with an orange twist.

1505162546594.jpeg

The problem with Alpha Males is they have yet to contend with the Alpha Bitch and anyone with a pack of dogs knows that bitches rule....

The Negroni:

1505162546594.jpeg

The problem with Alpha Males is they have yet to contend with the Alpha Bitch and anyone with a pack of dogs knows that bitches rule....

Tell me about it; we have six daughters.

Greg

The Negroni:

1505162546594.jpeg

Alpha males? Shouldn't they be a GENTLEMAN to be an alpha? You seem to be mixing up Alphas and oafs.

In Conclusion
Being a muscular bulldozer with a killer instinct doesn’t magically transform you into an alpha male. There are other alpha male traits that are way more important than your physical strength. A true alpha male fights without his fists, speaks the truth and has the courage to lead other people.

While you have the emotional strength of a rock and the determination of a professional athlete, you still respect the people around you. As an alpha man you live by certain values and you try to be a supportive companion whenever and wherever you can. While you have the selflessness to help others, you also have the courage to admit and to face your own fears.

10 Surprising Alpha Male Traits You Haven't Thought of

Sorta what the author reckons.

Greg

The Negroni:

1505162546594.jpeg

Alpha males? Shouldn't they be a GENTLEMAN to be an alpha? You seem to be mixing up Alphas and oafs.

In Conclusion
Being a muscular bulldozer with a killer instinct doesn’t magically transform you into an alpha male. There are other alpha male traits that are way more important than your physical strength. A true alpha male fights without his fists, speaks the truth and has the courage to lead other people.

While you have the emotional strength of a rock and the determination of a professional athlete, you still respect the people around you. As an alpha man you live by certain values and you try to be a supportive companion whenever and wherever you can. While you have the selflessness to help others, you also have the courage to admit and to face your own fears.

10 Surprising Alpha Male Traits You Haven't Thought of

Sorta what the author reckons.

Greg

*Another spineless boy*

lmao.

The Negroni:

1505162546594.jpeg

??

Only if you want them to stop. How is that in anyone's interest?

New Topics

Forum List

Back