Women Has Sex With Pine Cone, Needs Surgery to Remove It

This has to rank right up there with the most Moronic things I've ever heard. The only thing I can think of right off hand that would rank anywhere near that moronic is trying to rape a pocupine.

I was young and had been drinking. And that porcupine was asking for it.

Typical drunk. If you are drunk enough anything looks good til you wake up next to it in the morning...

Say I wnoder exactly how much and what sort of booze was involved...

Typical drunk. If you are drunk enough anything looks good til you wake up next to it in the morning...

Say I wnoder exactly how much and what sort of booze was involved...

She actually was a sweet porcupine. We just couldn't work our way through the finer points.

As Dr. Smith would say: 'Oh, the pain'.
Oh Dear...OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

drmmitha.jpg

A Serbian woman is recovering from a painful operation after doctors removed from her vagina a large pine cone.

Do not try this at home or anywhere else!
Mirjana Gavaric of Belgrade underwent the 2-hour operation after surgeons said it appeared the woman tried to have sex with the seed pod, according to The Sun.

Dr. Sava Bojovic said the woman, whose age was not released, was “lonely” and unfortunately, the pine cone “got stuck” when she tried to remove it.

Woman has sex with pine cone, needs surgery to remove it | Say What?

I've heard of people trying to spruce up...

I guess that's what she meant when said wrote "I love yew."

In this country, we take the petals off flowers and say, "He loves me; he loves me not." I guess in Serbia, they pull the needles off pines in that game.

When my patient's come to me asking if it is okay to insert a pine cone into their vagina (I live in Maine, so the temptation is all around us), I generally recommend against it...unless the woman has a rather large, stretched out vagina and the pine cone in question is small.

I guess when a woman gets desperate enough, she'll just stick any old thing up there...
others-089.gif

Forum List

Back