Women Has Sex With Pine Cone, Needs Surgery to Remove It

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A Serbian woman is recovering from a painful operation after doctors removed from her vagina a large pine cone.

Do not try this at home or anywhere else!
Mirjana Gavaric of Belgrade underwent the 2-hour operation after surgeons said it appeared the woman tried to have sex with the seed pod, according to The Sun.

Dr. Sava Bojovic said the woman, whose age was not released, was “lonely” and unfortunately, the pine cone “got stuck” when she tried to remove it.

Woman has sex with pine cone, needs surgery to remove it | Say What?

I've heard of people trying to spruce up...

I guess that's what she meant when said wrote "I love yew."

In this country, we take the petals off flowers and say, "He loves me; he loves me not." I guess in Serbia, they pull the needles off pines in that game.

A Serbian woman is recovering from a painful operation after doctors removed from her vagina a large pine cone.

Do not try this at home or anywhere else!
Mirjana Gavaric of Belgrade underwent the 2-hour operation after surgeons said it appeared the woman tried to have sex with the seed pod, according to The Sun.

Dr. Sava Bojovic said the woman, whose age was not released, was “lonely” and unfortunately, the pine cone “got stuck” when she tried to remove it.

Woman has sex with pine cone, needs surgery to remove it | Say What?

I've heard of people trying to spruce up...

I guess that's what she meant when said wrote "I love yew."

In this country, we take the petals off flowers and say, "He loves me; he loves me not." I guess in Serbia, they pull the needles off pines in that game.

Um ... news? Really?

She is certainly not the first woman to enjoy wood, and as such, should not be judged so harshly.

As they say, a cone in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Oh, wait....

alrightie let me explain something....the muscles of the vagina are very capable of pulling things in....and keeping them...best not to let go of things if you get my drift...or have them on a string...now i dont know about a pine cone...that would hurt....and if you think this is odd wait till you find out what the colon can do

Perhaps she was just trying to spruce up?

Once the larch onto you I hear they won't let go

alrightie let me explain something....the muscles of the vagina are very capable of pulling things in....and keeping them...best not to let go of things if you get my drift...or have them on a string...now i dont know about a pine cone...that would hurt....and if you think this is odd wait till you find out what the colon can do

:eek:

$633495987683532308-what-has-been-seen.jpg

party pooper

This has to rank right up there with the most Moronic things I've ever heard. The only thing I can think of right off hand that would rank anywhere near that moronic is trying to rape a pocupine.

Forum List

Back