Women. God’s afterthought and man’s curse to rule.

Yup, that is my faith.

You don't have to believe it, but if you believe there is no God, then you have faith.

If you are agnostic, as you sometimes claim, then you believe that not enough evidence exists to either prove or disprove God, thus you are in the faith of "I don't know".

It doesn't take faith to tell the truth and say "I don't know". Having faith takes a certain arrogance to think that you're right even in the face of a complete lack of substance or facts.

Keep telling yourself that, bright eyes.

As for arrogance, you have that, too, almost as much as me.

I think it quite ironic that God, who tells us to reproduce as his first commandment to man in Genesis 1, does not give us something to reproduce with till Genesis 2; 18. Further, only after a severe chastisement without correction, even to death, an immoral concept, after we ate of the tree of knowledge, are men given what is required for reproduction; the desire and mental capacity to do so.

God never tells Adam why he is being chastised. This is an expression of hate on God’s part because there is no evil in wanting to become as God as scriptures urge us to do. Note here that I take the Jewish view of our elevation in Eden and not the fall interpretation that Christianity mistakenly puts on it.

Chastisement without correction is just cruelty and thus unjust on God’s part. That is the message of Eden. God is unjust. If so, the inequality built into the bible, where men are cursed to rule over women, ----- is unjust.

Genesis 3;16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

As a man, I am not pleased that God has cursed my fellow man to have to suffer ruling over women. To rule over women is to be responsible to them and their demands. I think we should stop being slaves to women and give them full equality. Men owe it especially to men and to a lesser degree to women and between you and I, justice demands it ------, and so would all just people.

As a man, are you ready to shed your yoke of slavery to women and reject God’s command to rule over them?

Regards
DL

I guess thats why so many men...are gay.

I think it quite ironic that God, who tells us to reproduce as his first commandment to man in Genesis 1, does not give us something to reproduce with till Genesis 2; 18. Further, only after a severe chastisement without correction, even to death, an immoral concept, after we ate of the tree of knowledge, are men given what is required for reproduction; the desire and mental capacity to do so.

God never tells Adam why he is being chastised. This is an expression of hate on God’s part because there is no evil in wanting to become as God as scriptures urge us to do. Note here that I take the Jewish view of our elevation in Eden and not the fall interpretation that Christianity mistakenly puts on it.

Chastisement without correction is just cruelty and thus unjust on God’s part. That is the message of Eden. God is unjust. If so, the inequality built into the bible, where men are cursed to rule over women, ----- is unjust.

Genesis 3;16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

As a man, I am not pleased that God has cursed my fellow man to have to suffer ruling over women. To rule over women is to be responsible to them and their demands. I think we should stop being slaves to women and give them full equality. Men owe it especially to men and to a lesser degree to women and between you and I, justice demands it ------, and so would all just people.

As a man, are you ready to shed your yoke of slavery to women and reject God’s command to rule over them?

Regards
DL

I guess thats why so many men...are gay.
SARCASM
Hey

This is not a thread for women to discuss!
This is a thread for men to discuss women! Women are not allowed to talk about women. They lack the expertise that we men have in concerning their natures!!:tongue:

ima is undergoing an identity crisis. She is either atheistic or agnostic, except when she is not. :lol:

Oh--I got it. The question about wether or not atheism and/or agnosticism is a faith.

But does that not depend on what a faith is? For instance, to live according to what you believe could be considered a faith. But then again, that kind of faith tends to lack a philosophical foundation that a religious faith posses. You could switch belieivng one thing to another without it. I know I have, with some recurring themes and missteps along the way.

After doing some thinking on the question, I only come up with different answers to different takes on what a faith actually is. I think I will leave that discussion between you two alone. I'll check back to see what you guys have concluded.

Perhaps but an intelligent person would recognize what an axe is and whether it is dull or not and needs grinding.

Christians tend not to know a dull axe from a sharp one. They are too mentally dull I guess.

Regards
DL
I'm sure it comforts your hateful, intolerant little mind to feel that way, but reality suggests otherwise.

Sure. A reality that includes talking animals and a genocidal God who even has his own son needlessly murdered. Quite a bright God that. Not.

Regards
DL
Remember what I said about an axe to grind?

It's funny how you pretend you don't have one.

Oh--I got it. The question about wether or not atheism and/or agnosticism is a faith.

But does that not depend on what a faith is? For instance, to live according to what you believe could be considered a faith. But then again, that kind of faith tends to lack a philosophical foundation that a religious faith posses. You could switch belieivng one thing to another without it. I know I have, with some recurring themes and missteps along the way.

After doing some thinking on the question, I only come up with different answers to different takes on what a faith actually is. I think I will leave that discussion between you two alone. I'll check back to see what you guys have concluded.

Faith is the belief of something not based on facts. Like atheism, but not agnosticism because it's a fact that no proof has been put forward for either god's existence, or its impossibility-of-existence. So agnosticism isn't a faith. Sorry Ringo.

ima, you have already stated what you believe. Don't act like a grade school girl fighting on the playground.

Oh, you can't find me saying that god cannot exist? Gee, what a shock, you intellectually dishonest midget.

Why do you lie? I said you already stated what you said. Quit acting like a little girl who has been punished.

I'm sure it comforts your hateful, intolerant little mind to feel that way, but reality suggests otherwise.

Sure. A reality that includes talking animals and a genocidal God who even has his own son needlessly murdered. Quite a bright God that. Not.

Regards
DL
Remember what I said about an axe to grind?

It's funny how you pretend you don't have one.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

You have a great mind.

Care to get on the issue of the O P and show it?

Regards
DL

:lol: ima, you are telling us that you are spittling to spittle. OK.

Whether you believe or not in God is immaterial to those who believe.

You can settle this with God later on.

Why do you lie? I said you already stated what you said. Quit acting like a little girl who has been punished.

Cmon, you're grossing me out! keep your fantasies to yourself! :puke:

Shit Jake, we agree on something!

Dont ever do that again without warning me first! lol

Since your god is imaginary, why don't I just settle this imaginarily with him right now, then I won't have to worry what imaginary things will happen to me in another dimension that you don't know where it is? :D

Forum List

Back