Women. God’s afterthought and man’s curse to rule.

Yeah, not really.

Yeah, really.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related]Women Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dspWh9g3hU&feature=related]Women Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL
No, not really. You'll understand if I see the views of someone who left the faith as being less than credible.

Justice and equality is now dependent on faith. Wow.

Regards
DL

does putting a rock in a hat and saying that will tell you things make sense?

It has to be the right rock. :badgrin:

petrock-st1.jpg

Regards
DL

Women are our equal partners in life, just as responsible for the happiness of the family as we are (if not more so), and thinking, feeling, intelligent human beings.

They are not chattel. They are not possessions. They are not sub-human.

I know some people really hate these facts. Tough shit.

No argument but you may have noticed that Christianity has instituted their subservient position to men.

Regards
DL

that's because the gospels were written by men.

the council of nicea got rid of the one written by a woman.

the reality is that most fundamentalists, of whatever religion, suck to women......

Women are our equal partners in life, just as responsible for the happiness of the family as we are (if not more so), and thinking, feeling, intelligent human beings.

They are not chattel. They are not possessions. They are not sub-human.

I know some people really hate these facts. Tough shit.

No argument but you may have noticed that Christianity has instituted their subservient position to men.

Regards
DL

that's because the gospels were written by men.

the council of nicea got rid of the one written by a woman.

the reality is that most fundamentalists, of whatever religion, suck to women......

Yet so many of those fundamentalist fools have wives who stay with them.
I guess that their wives are as foolish as their husbands or they would smarten them up.

If Christian women are so slavish then they do not deserve equality. IMO.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
No, but truth and reality are subject to interpretation by someone with an axe to grind.

Perhaps but an intelligent person would recognize what an axe is and whether it is dull or not and needs grinding.

Christians tend not to know a dull axe from a sharp one. They are too mentally dull I guess.

Regards
DL

I have not in my life met a man who rules his wife, but the other way around is quite common.

In bright men yes.

They seem to be the minority as women are quite far from being treated as equal within society at large.

Regards
DL

Depends on where you live in the west they have it way better then the men do, especially in places like the Uk and the United States. Society and government caters to their whims and men are in relationships with women that amount to indentured servitude on the mens part, the glass ceiling has been broken and yet women still see themselves as victims of the myth of male power.

I have not in my life met a man who rules his wife, but the other way around is quite common.

In bright men yes.

They seem to be the minority as women are quite far from being treated as equal within society at large.

Regards
DL

Depends on where you live in the west they have it way better then the men do, especially in places like the Uk and the United States. Society and government caters to their whims and men are in relationships with women that amount to indentured servitude on the mens part, the glass ceiling has been broken and yet women still see themselves as victims of the myth of male power.
The more religious someone is, the less they think that women are their equals, because their religious books tell them so. Simple really.

Regards
DL
No, but truth and reality are subject to interpretation by someone with an axe to grind.

Perhaps but an intelligent person would recognize what an axe is and whether it is dull or not and needs grinding.

Christians tend not to know a dull axe from a sharp one. They are too mentally dull I guess.

Regards
DL
I'm sure it comforts your hateful, intolerant little mind to feel that way, but reality suggests otherwise.

In bright men yes.

Regards
DL

The more religious someone is, the less they think that women are their equals, because their religious books tell them so. Simple really.

You are a troll, simple really.

Anyone that really thinks that is an ignoramus and obviously doesnt socialize among many Christian women.

You are a troll, simple really.

Anyone that really thinks that is an ignoramus and obviously doesnt socialize among many Christian women.
"I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
--Genesis 3:16

Now go back to bed. :lol:

In bright men yes.

Regards
DL

Rather strange then that the women you say hold power pay themselves 3/4 of what they pay men for the same work.

Give your head a shake.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I'm sure it comforts your hateful, intolerant little mind to feel that way, but reality suggests otherwise.

Sure. A reality that includes talking animals and a genocidal God who even has his own son needlessly murdered. Quite a bright God that. Not.

Regards
DL

Amazing to watch the contortions into which an atheist ties himself.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

You sound like someone who cannot formulate an argument.

Show where or show all here that your remark is baseless.

Regards
DL

Amazing to watch the contortions into which an atheist ties himself.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt
You sound like someone who cannot formulate an argument.
Show where or show all here that your remark is baseless.

Regards
DL

But was she great in bed? That's what counts. :dunno:

Belief in God is based on faith, not empirical evidence or philsophy. Fact.

Belief in atheisms is based on faith, not empirical evidence or philsophy. Fact.

That's why folks like you or The Irish Ram are fun to toy with.

Belief in God is based on faith, not empirical evidence or philsophy. Fact.

Belief in atheisms is based on faith, not empirical evidence or philsophy. Fact.

That's why folks like you or The Irish Ram are fun to toy with.
...says the guy who claimed "god is".:confused:

Last edited:
Yup, that is my faith.

You don't have to believe it, but if you believe there is no God, then you have faith.

If you are agnostic, as you sometimes claim, then you believe that not enough evidence exists to either prove or disprove God, thus you are in the faith of "I don't know".

Forum List

Back