Women. God’s afterthought and man’s curse to rule.

Jim, don't get too excited. I think you have all the Christian humanity that Adolph Hitler claimed.

:lol: ima, you are telling us that you are spittling to spittle. OK.

Whether you believe or not in God is immaterial to those who believe.

You can settle this with God later on.

Cmon, you're grossing me out! keep your fantasies to yourself! :puke:

Shit Jake, we agree on something!

Dont ever do that again without warning me first! lol

Prove it, Ima. Oh, that's right, you can't. But you are claiming now that you are an atheist.

Cmon, you're grossing me out! keep your fantasies to yourself! :puke:

Since your god is imaginary, why don't I just settle this imaginarily with him right now, then I won't have to worry what imaginary things will happen to me in another dimension that you don't know where it is? :D

Sure. A reality that includes talking animals and a genocidal God who even has his own son needlessly murdered. Quite a bright God that. Not.

Regards
DL
Remember what I said about an axe to grind?

It's funny how you pretend you don't have one.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

You have a great mind.

Care to get on the issue of the O P and show it?

Regards
DL
I have discussed the OP. Post #2.

Or when you say discussion, do you simply want agreement and endorsement?

Prove it, Ima. Oh, that's right, you can't. But you are claiming now that you are an atheist.

Since your god is imaginary, why don't I just settle this imaginarily with him right now, then I won't have to worry what imaginary things will happen to me in another dimension that you don't know where it is? :D

Never said I was an atheist, I'm agnostic: no proof has been presented either way. When/if such proof is ever put forward, I'm open to changing my mind.
Anyone else is a sucker.

Well, you claim your a potato then a po-tah-tah, so whatever, ima.

What you can't claim is that you are making any sense. :lol:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

You have a great mind.

Regards
DL

I have had resonable discussions with GIA, so I wouldnt imagine any reason he expects agreement.

I just expect people to not be as stupid as Ima.

You have a great mind.

Regards
DL

I went to refresh my memory.

"You'll understand if I see the views of someone who left the faith as being less than credible.

No, but truth and reality are subject to interpretation by someone with an axe to grind."

We agree on the issue of equality to women.

You then indicate that because I left the faith, that was somehow a detriment to my credibility.

To that I say kiss this. It does not.

You then say I have an axe to grind because I think women should be granted equality which we both agree on. So to axe grinding, I say kiss this again.

As far as I am concerned this is an equality O P and not a religious one per say and if you are to agree on the political level and just resent that I left the church then kiss this again and bite me on nthe way out you intolerant jerk.

Regards
DL

You have a great mind.

Regards
DL

I have had resonable discussions with GIA, so I wouldnt imagine any reason he expects agreement.

I just expect people to not be as stupid as Ima.
He's not reasonable enough to notice I discussed the OP in the second post.

You have a great mind.

Regards
DL

I went to refresh my memory.

"You'll understand if I see the views of someone who left the faith as being less than credible.

No, but truth and reality are subject to interpretation by someone with an axe to grind."

We agree on the issue of equality to women.

You then indicate that because I left the faith, that was somehow a detriment to my credibility.

To that I say kiss this. It does not.

You then say I have an axe to grind because I think women should be granted equality which we both agree on. So to axe grinding, I say kiss this again.

As far as I am concerned this is an equality O P and not a religious one per say and if you are to agree on the political level and just resent that I left the church then kiss this again and bite me on nthe way out you intolerant jerk.

Regards
DL
Speaking of intolerance... :lol:

It's really not my fault that you have an agenda and hate having it pointed out. Just accept that you have one and stop lying about it, mmmkay?

In bright men yes.

They seem to be the minority as women are quite far from being treated as equal within society at large.

Regards
DL

Depends on where you live in the west they have it way better then the men do, especially in places like the Uk and the United States. Society and government caters to their whims and men are in relationships with women that amount to indentured servitude on the mens part, the glass ceiling has been broken and yet women still see themselves as victims of the myth of male power.

Rather strange then that the women you say hold power pay themselves 3/4 of what they pay men for the same work.

Give your head a shake.

Regards
DL

Thats inaccurate, women recieve the same wages as the men, the diffrence lays in the choices that men and women make. Men work more overtime overall then women do and take less vacation time, most men also work higher risk jobs that tend to pay more while the majority of women avoid overtime take longer vacations and don't usually work on weekends. Women rearrange their shcedules so they can go out with their girlfriendsand many also have kids they have to take care of. All of this amounts to them being paid less and women who don't have kids and don't make these choices make the same amount of money or more as the men do.

Women make about 75% of men for various reasons, one of those reasons being unfair salary negotiations where people doing the same work are paid different salaries.

That's immoral and poor business practice, and thus the reason for the law that ended it.

Women make about 75% of men for various reasons, one of those reasons being unfair salary negotiations where people doing the same work are paid different salaries.

That's immoral and poor business practice, and thus the reason for the law that ended it.

It is not quite in place everywhere. We give lip service as we try to keep screwing them out of their wages.

Regards
DL

It is not quite in place everywhere. We give lip service as we try to keep screwing them out of their wages.

Regards
DL

Ive never tried to screw anyone out of their wages. So speak for yourself.

And other matters as well.

Regards
DL

Good for you, Avatar. Neither have I. But I know some, and as i think you do as well, who do exactly that.

Regards
DL

Ive never tried to screw anyone out of their wages. So speak for yourself.

Forum List

Back