Women. God’s afterthought and man’s curse to rule.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

I think it quite ironic that God, who tells us to reproduce as his first commandment to man in Genesis 1, does not give us something to reproduce with till Genesis 2; 18. Further, only after a severe chastisement without correction, even to death, an immoral concept, after we ate of the tree of knowledge, are men given what is required for reproduction; the desire and mental capacity to do so.

God never tells Adam why he is being chastised. This is an expression of hate on God’s part because there is no evil in wanting to become as God as scriptures urge us to do. Note here that I take the Jewish view of our elevation in Eden and not the fall interpretation that Christianity mistakenly puts on it.

Chastisement without correction is just cruelty and thus unjust on God’s part. That is the message of Eden. God is unjust. If so, the inequality built into the bible, where men are cursed to rule over women, ----- is unjust.

Genesis 3;16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

As a man, I am not pleased that God has cursed my fellow man to have to suffer ruling over women. To rule over women is to be responsible to them and their demands. I think we should stop being slaves to women and give them full equality. Men owe it especially to men and to a lesser degree to women and between you and I, justice demands it ------, and so would all just people.

As a man, are you ready to shed your yoke of slavery to women and reject God’s command to rule over them?

Regards
DL

Women are our equal partners in life, just as responsible for the happiness of the family as we are (if not more so), and thinking, feeling, intelligent human beings.

They are not chattel. They are not possessions. They are not sub-human.

I know some people really hate these facts. Tough shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Women are our equal partners in life, just as responsible for the happiness of the family as we are (if not more so), and thinking, feeling, intelligent human beings.

No argument but you may have noticed that Christianity has instituted their subservient position to men.

Regards
DL

I have not in my life met a man who rules his wife, but the other way around is quite common.

In bright men yes.

They seem to be the minority as women are quite far from being treated as equal within society at large.

Regards
DL

God's afterthought? Seriously? Have you ever read the scriptures?

You're seriously trying to claim that God didn't plan and created man but failed to give him a way to procreate and said "Oh wait, Maybe I should fix this?"

No where in the scriptures does it even imply that.

You may not like serving women, but too bad. As men that is our calling: To serve our wife and family.

I have not in my life met a man who rules his wife, but the other way around is quite common.

There is quite a bit of confusion about how men are to be the head of the house. It's important to remember that when Christ taught His disciples about leadership, He told them He wasnt teaching them to lead in the way the Gentiles thought of leadership.

There is quite a bit of confusion about how men are to be the head of the house. It's important to remember that when Christ taught His disciples about leadership, He told them He wasnt teaching them to lead in the way the Gentiles thought of leadership.

True, and His comments struck at just exactly what leadership truly is.

Take the scouts that explored the frontiers and became leaders of various settler trains over the years. They were the leaders due to their knowledge and experience, not because they had some magical rank or privilege.

They led because they knew where to go. People followed because they wanted the maximum likelihood of arriving at their destination.

No one told them they had to follow those men, they just did because they knew that was the better choice.

The primary reason that American men (excepting recent immigrants) are far more often ruled by their wives, is that American men, especially young white men have become largely lacking in ambition and self discipline and forfeit leadership to ther wives who are generally more informed and proficient at real life issues.

Uncle Ferd says womens...

... is a whole lot like alcoholics...

... ya can't trust either one...

... dey got their own agenda...

... an' it ain't necessarily what's best...

... fer those around `em.
:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

No argument but you may have noticed that Christianity has instituted their subservient position to men.

Regards
DL
Yeah, not really.

Every time I wash one and hang it up.

So how does your wife rule you? Please explain.

I'll explain that when you explain why you have sex with horses.

I don't even like horses, donkeys were Jesus' preferred mode of transport. And no, I've never personally had sex with one, that seems to be YOUR fetish.

My fetish? Now you are confusing your wet dreams with reality.

I was asking about your demented practices, but failed to account for your room temperature IQ.

So, tell how you are pussy-whipped. :popcorn:

Lol, do not project your deficiencies onto me, moron. not everyone is pussy whipped like you seem to think. It is not universal outside as it is inside your social circle.

I'll explain that when you explain why you have sex with horses.

I don't even like horses, donkeys were Jesus' preferred mode of transport. And no, I've never personally had sex with one, that seems to be YOUR fetish.

My fetish? Now you are confusing your wet dreams with reality.

I was asking about your demented practices, but failed to account for your room temperature IQ.

So, tell how you are pussy-whipped. :popcorn:

Lol, do not project your deficiencies onto me, moron. not everyone is pussy whipped like you seem to think. It is not universal outside as it is inside your social circle.
Hey, YOU're the one who said women dominate men, which means YOU're dominated by your woman. I'm just curious as to how? Threats of violence, intellectual superiority? ... :dunno:

God's afterthought? Seriously? Have you ever read the scriptures?

You're seriously trying to claim that God didn't plan and created man but failed to give him a way to procreate and said "Oh wait, Maybe I should fix this?"

No where in the scriptures does it even imply that.

You may not like serving women, but too bad. As men that is our calling: To serve our wife and family.

Yet your Godinabook says that man is to rule over them. Hard to serve while ruling and demanding that they serve.

Sex has good and evil implications. A & E could not reproduce till they knew of these good and evil aspects and thus had to eat of the tree of knowledge before desire to reproduce the right way was in their consciousness.

IOW, they had to eat of it if they were to follow God's first command. Till that time, they had no desire and did not even know they were naked or what they could do to reproduce in the good and not evil way.

Regards
DL

I think it quite ironic that God, who tells us to reproduce as his first commandment to man in Genesis 1, does not give us something to reproduce with till Genesis 2; 18. Further, only after a severe chastisement without correction, even to death, an immoral concept, after we ate of the tree of knowledge, are men given what is required for reproduction; the desire and mental capacity to do so.

God never tells Adam why he is being chastised. This is an expression of hate on God’s part because there is no evil in wanting to become as God as scriptures urge us to do. Note here that I take the Jewish view of our elevation in Eden and not the fall interpretation that Christianity mistakenly puts on it.

Chastisement without correction is just cruelty and thus unjust on God’s part. That is the message of Eden. God is unjust. If so, the inequality built into the bible, where men are cursed to rule over women, ----- is unjust.

Genesis 3;16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

As a man, I am not pleased that God has cursed my fellow man to have to suffer ruling over women. To rule over women is to be responsible to them and their demands. I think we should stop being slaves to women and give them full equality. Men owe it especially to men and to a lesser degree to women and between you and I, justice demands it ------, and so would all just people.

As a man, are you ready to shed your yoke of slavery to women and reject God’s command to rule over them?

Regards
DL

I'm sorry that your homosexuality is causing so much trouble with your faith.

Forum List

Back