women dont have equal access to contraceptives? NONSENSE

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
'Morning-after' Pill Available from Vending Machine at PA College | Fox News Latino

Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania is the center of the controversy these days for offering students the "morning-after" pill at vending machines.

Students can get the "morning-after" pill by sliding $25 into a vending machine, an idea that has drawn the attention of federal regulators and raised questions about how accessible emergency contraception should be.

Does Obama really expect us to believe that such measures need to be forces upon catholic institutions when ANY woman can buy rubbers for a couple bucks in nearly ANY store? And now apparently abortion pills from a candy machine.

Do they still have to put money in the vending machine? There ya go. If they have to pay, they don't have access.

Do they still have to put money in the vending machine? There ya go. If they have to pay, they don't have access.
They have the best access to contraceptives there is ... close your legs and dont give it away!!

I never thought I would see threads questioning the availability of contraception

What is this......1950?

I is important for a women to discuss with her doctor as to which method birth control is good for her. Condoms are not an effective method.

'Morning-after' Pill Available from Vending Machine at PA College | Fox News Latino

Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania is the center of the controversy these days for offering students the "morning-after" pill at vending machines.

Students can get the "morning-after" pill by sliding $25 into a vending machine, an idea that has drawn the attention of federal regulators and raised questions about how accessible emergency contraception should be.

Does Obama really expect us to believe that such measures need to be forces upon catholic institutions when ANY woman can buy rubbers for a couple bucks in nearly ANY store? And now apparently abortion pills from a candy machine.

First of all, citing this singular case as evidence of women having easy access to contraceptives, generally speaking, is what's nonsense. It's like saying "Of course all Americans are rich, just look at Bill Gates, he's worth $59 billion by himself, so all Americans must be rich. Or better yet, "Well, I was homeless and unemployed, and now I'm rich, so if I can do it anyone can do it." Extraordinary circumstances to not imply general rules.

Second, what does this have to do with the issue of whether the Catholic Church should have special exceptions to laws about employer-employee relations?

Third, what do condoms have to do with anything? Condoms are just as much a sinful contraception as the pill. But practically speaking, using condoms versus using the pill have different pros and cons which are for individuals and couples to decide with doctors.

I guess we can expect these type threads to pop up now that Santorum picked off a couple of states. Oh well, time to hold my nose.

Has nothing to do with Santorum. Has everything to do with Obama. He opened this can of worms by usurping the constitution. But I wouldn't expect you or any other die hard leftist to admit it because its a lib doing the violating.

I'm not even a believer but I understand their specific rights as outlined by our founders.

And if you're too poor to pay for it you shouldn't be engaging in risky behavior that leads to unwanted pregnancies to begin with. Course no one seems to want to be responsible for their own actions either.

We managed for centuries without Obama FORCING a bunch of bullshit on us. You morons find problems where none existed.

I guess we can expect these type threads to pop up now that Santorum picked off a couple of states. Oh well, time to hold my nose.

Has nothing to do with Santorum. Has everything to do with Obama. He opened this can of worms by usurping the constitution. But I wouldn't expect you or any other die hard leftist to admit it because its a lib doing the violating.

I'm not even a believer but I understand their specific rights as outlined by our founders.

And if you're too poor to pay for it you shouldn't be engaging in risky behavior that leads to unwanted pregnancies to begin with. Course no one seems to want to be responsible for their own actions either.

We managed for centuries without Obama FORCING a bunch of bullshit on us. You morons find problems where none existed.

okay the bold part...this from a man who got arrested last week for violation of the noise or and other things?

now for the underlined part....seems you are doing just that

okay the bold part...this from a man who got arrested last week for violation of the noise or and other things?

now for the underlined part....seems you are doing just that

That was well over a week ago and has 0 to do with my point. I bailed out, I'll goto court and pay my fines with MY MONEY. Responsibility taken, end of story.

And Obama created this issue I didn't. NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS BEFORE OBAMA MADE IT PUBLIC.

I'm going to Fuddruckers later. Where can we meet so you can pay for my cheeseburger and fries? Otherwise, if YOU don't pay for my meal I won't have access to food.

I'm going to Fuddruckers later. Where can we meet so you can pay for my cheeseburger and fries? Otherwise, if YOU don't pay for my meal I won't have access to food.

just get an ebt card. problem solved. i hear there is advertising for them in CA now

Abortion from a school vending machine.
Get you head outta the Dark Ages, you science-challenged....​

.....dip-shit!!!!!

"Labels inside every box of morning-after pills, drugs widely used to prevent pregnancy after sex, say they may work by blocking fertilized eggs from implanting in a woman’s uterus. Respected medical authorities, including the National Institutes of Health and the Mayo Clinic, have said the same thing on their Web sites.

But an examination by The New York Times has found that, the federally approved labels and medical Web sites do not reflect what the science shows. Studies have not established that emergency contraceptive pills prevent fertilized eggs from implanting in the womb, leading scientists say. Rather, the pills delay ovulation, the release of eggs from ovaries that occurs before eggs are fertilized, and some pills also thicken cervical mucus so sperm have trouble swimming.

It turns out that the politically charged debate over morning-after pills and abortion, a divisive issue in this election year, is probably rooted in outdated or incorrect scientific guesses about how the pills work. Because they block creation of fertilized eggs, they would not meet abortion opponents’ definition of abortion-inducing drugs."

Forum List

Back