Women - Come On - Have You Ever Fooled Us Men?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
The other thread made me wonder...

Women, have you ever had to fake it?

Or ever just faked it?

Or ever wanted to?

Or said, "Forget it" and turned on the TV?

Or ever just faked it?

Or ever wanted to?

No, no, no and no. :teeth:

GotZoom said:
The other thread made me wonder...

Or ever just faked it?

Or ever wanted to?

do you really need to ask this question? c'mon we guys tend to orgasim way too fast...something about the physiology of the male external parts...way too sensitive...give the girls a break... they can only react to "speedy gonzalez" wityh a smile and groan.... :huddle:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
If "Speedy Gonzalez" has a good tongue and knows how to use it, then you don't really care how "speedy" he is. :bow2:

Gabriella84 said:
If "Speedy Gonzalez" has a good tongue and knows how to use it, then you don't really care how "speedy" he is. :bow2:

Bravo!

Attachments

• $188x110.jpg
    $188x110.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Gabriella84 said:

I live by that. I'm somewhere between 'Ron Jeremy' and 'a 3 year old'....but I don't much care. When I 'make love' with a woman, or even just 'nail her' (depending on moods, situations, etc)...I'm in it for a purpose - to help ensure she has as much, if not more, fun than me. :)

In my world, there are few things in life worse than the feeling I get after 'completing the deed' and thinking "Boy, did I just waste HER time...:( "

Joz said:
Have any of YOU MEN.....faked????

"Ejaculatory anhedonia is the term used to describe the condition in which men are able to ejaculate physically but do not have the accompanying feelings of release, pleasure, or orgasm. Sometimes referred to as "anorgasmic ejaculation," it causes no physical harm."

Yup - I've done that...mostly on the rare occasion when I'm too worn out to put effort into things; and I get the feeling from my partner that she won't stop until I...uh...do that.

:(

hahah :)

archangel said:
do you really need to ask this question? c'mon we guys tend to orgasim way too fast...

speak for yourself! There are occasions, sure...but generally, I'm in the mood for things going much longer in duration than my partner...I'm also a cuddler! :(

:-/

Joz said:
Have any of YOU MEN.....faked????

"Ejaculatory anhedonia is the term used to describe the condition in which men are able to ejaculate physically but do not have the accompanying feelings of release, pleasure, or orgasm. Sometimes referred to as "anorgasmic ejaculation," it causes no physical harm."

Until you posted that, I had no idea that it was even possible.

gop_jeff said:
Until you posted that, I had no idea that it was even possible.

That usually happens with quadraplegics or paraplegics not with a mobile gentleman.

It is possible to fake it though, not all girls can feel the actual ejaculation...

I only get aroused when my partner is aroused, that is what turns me on to begin with, her arousal. As far as I know no woman has "faked" it with me and it is unnecessary to "fake" it for me. I have the odd ability to keep going even after the O.

:smoke:

no1tovote4 said:
That usually happens with quadraplegics or paraplegics not with a mobile gentleman.

It is possible to fake it though, not all girls can feel the actual ejaculation...

Are you saying you've never had such a weak orgasm that it was as if nothing really happened? That's what i think the condition is refering too - varying degrees of 'intensity'...

Joz said:
Woman can cliimax and the contractions be so mild as to not know it's happened.
With men, climaxing & ejaculation are two seperate & distinct functions. One can happen without the other.

Damn obvious you're not a man...:funnyface

"Woman can cliimax and the contractions be so mild as to not know it's happened."

You need to have better climaxes. :banana2:

With men, climaxing & ejaculation are two seperate & distinct functions. One can happen without the other.

So it has been HOW long since you've had sex? :suck:

Damn obvious you're not a man...

lmmfao

If you guys enjoy your partner using teeth, it is fine with me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back