Women, children, poor, minorities

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Supreme Court Health Care Decision Preserves Biggest Expansion Of Coverage In 45 Years

Supreme Court Upholds Affordable Care Act, A Boon To Minority Health In The U.S.

Obamacare Decision Has Critical Effects On Women's Health

The GObP/pubs/bags, rw's are against anything that could help children, women, the poor or minorities but what if any of these people were YOUR family? don't any of you have families? women in your families? children?

Can't the right give up their Obama Hate long enough to help each other as well as other Americans? Is your mindless hate really THAT important to you?

This will do two things:
1. Halt whatever "economic recovery" was happening.
2. Bankrupt every State.

As long as they can crow this is win for Obama, they don't care what it will do or the burden the taxes this will put on people

they will never admitt they are wrong

GAWD. It is so frustrating to watch these people insist on staying ignorant.

They refuse to READ and ain't no way they will ever EDUCATE THEMSELVES.

Well, the jokes on them because this will never be repealed. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Supreme Court Health Care Decision Preserves Biggest Expansion Of Coverage In 45 Years

Supreme Court Upholds Affordable Care Act, A Boon To Minority Health In The U.S.

Obamacare Decision Has Critical Effects On Women's Health

The GObP/pubs/bags, rw's are against anything that could help children, women, the poor or minorities but what if any of these people were YOUR family? don't any of you have families? women in your families? children?

Can't the right give up their Obama Hate long enough to help each other as well as other Americans? Is your mindless hate really THAT important to you?

How will they pay for their insurance?

As long as they can crow this is win for Obama, they don't care what it will do or the burden the taxes this will put on people

But YOU are in favor of Ryan's "plan" to raise our taxes to give more money to the rich.

Idiot.

I'm sorry. I really do not like using that kind of language but I've been reading the bill today and, honestly, only an idiot would not be glad for this.

But YOU are in favor of Ryan's "plan" to raise our taxes to give more money to the rich.

Idiot.

I'm sorry. I really do not like using that kind of language but I've been reading the bill today and, honestly, only an idiot would not be glad for this.

The bill with 21 new taxes?

We spend $3.7 Trillion annually and have been fighting a "War on Poverty" for 65 years, why do we still have poor people in America?

This "tax" ...do the rw's have any clue about the amount of money they're talking about? Its not anything like the GObP is wanting to soak you for AND it goes to your benefit as opposed to the very wealthy.

Now now, I realize you rw's are really wanting to give your (MY) money to the uber wealthy but ... If you choose to get insurance, you're looking at $95 or 1% of your income. It will go up in 2014 but instead of sucking off the taxpayer, why not just get your own insurance? Why should I have to pay for your care?

Forum List

Back