Women can now legally go topless in 6 states.

I'm all for bare women's breasts, especially the good looking ones, but seriously, first unrestricted legal marijuana use as if it were a ham sandwich and now legal public nudity? Isn't this the same kind of early public decay and debauchery that eventually led to the downfall and collapse of Rome?

And why do I get the feeling it will be mostly the fat, ugly chicks who will be going topless?

I'm all for bare women's breasts, especially the good looking ones, but seriously, first unrestricted legal marijuana use as if it were a ham sandwich and now legal public nudity? Isn't this the same kind of early public decay and debauchery that eventually led to the downfall and collapse of Rome?

And why do I get the feeling it will be mostly the fat, ugly chicks who will be going topless?

Other causes resulted in the fall of Rome.
We already have fat, ugly, hairy guys going topless. This is "public decay and debauchery." If we are going to fight about it, how about everyone, male and female, keep your tops on. Everybody, please wear a shirt.

Athena Tennis Girl Censored After Feminist Hissy Fit

407b99ba-9d52-429e-8084-00125c2723e5-large.jpg

I want to see MO topless..............and bottomless!
What's the one place in earth where you will never see MO?
A nudist club!

It's always been legal in Maine. There's a woman who comes out every spring and mows her lawn topless--kind of a rite of spring.
Posted April 27, 2010

How naked can you be in Maine?

BY STAFF REPORT

LEWISTON — When women bare their chests in public Friday in Farmington to prove they can, they likely won’t run afoul of the law.

That’s because it’s legal in Maine to show your breasts in public. It’s even legal to bare it all as long as you don’t show your genitalia in a way that’s likely to make jaws drop.

It's always been legal in Maine. There's a woman who comes out every spring and mows her lawn topless--kind of a rite of spring.
Posted April 27, 2010

BY STAFF REPORT

LEWISTON — When women bare their chests in public Friday in Farmington to prove they can, they likely won’t run afoul of the law.

That’s because it’s legal in Maine to show your breasts in public. It’s even legal to bare it all as long as you don’t show your genitalia in a way that’s likely to make jaws drop.

Sounds inviting. Too bad Maine has such long, cold winters. Makes me all goose-pimply just thinking about it. I know this is all the rage in Europe, I still just think it not a wise idea. Personally, I can't see the nation getting a whole lot of constructive work done if all the women are walking around naked, I'm highly distracted by even the thought of a nude female body. It also makes me rather pliable. Could be a national security issue. Second, how does a woman show her genitals in a way that is NOT jaw-dropping? Just doesn't seem possible. There must be an awful lot of loitering going on up in Maine! :cool:

Lastly, I really hope that law only applies to the girls--- --- I really really don't want to see any lardass guys in the buff, not even a speedo.

Forum List

Back